Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Unread 08-26-2003, 12:23 PM   #1
QueenOfTheCrows
Silent Film Star

did you know?

Did You know That the Song Translyvania By Malice Mizer is based on the movie* INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE* or the novel by ann Rice ,
the whispering in the song is lines from the movie and the choures
is " Drink from me and live forever " that says it all, acually this song is what made me go into the band more and like them , Because I'm upsessed with the Movie and book!!!! Now there one
of my top three fav. bands .

I Vamps !

'' give it up, get a job, take a pill and leave me be''
QueenOfTheCrows is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-27-2003, 02:58 PM   #2
Decibella
Sadistic Vanity

have you seen the malice mizer vampire movie "bara no konrei" (bridal of rose)? based on stoker's...with more posing angst and twirling....
Decibella is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2003, 03:15 PM   #3
QueenOfTheCrows
Silent Film Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decibella
have you seen the malice mizer vampire movie "bara no konrei" (bridal of rose)? based on stoker's...with more posing angst and twirling....
No I havent can you download it? or buy it?

Unread 08-27-2003, 04:34 PM   #4
Lyn
ginga bishonen

Hm, I was wondering if the song had anything to do with it but I thought it was merely coincidental. Not to sound rude, but do you have proof (like an interview or something) on this because there have just been so many J-Rock rumors going around on things that I've started not believing things until I see real proof. ^^; Though it sounds perfectly possible that the song is since it does seem like it to me too.

Off topic here....ever noticed that they've kinda canned the phrase "drink from me and live forever" for the Interview movie yet it is never actually said in the movie? At least I never remember hearing it and I was keeping my ears open for it.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2003, 04:58 PM   #5
QueenOfTheCrows
Silent Film Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Hm, I was wondering if the song had anything to do with it but I thought it was merely coincidental. Not to sound rude, but do you have proof (like an interview or something) on this because there have just been so many J-Rock rumors going around on things that I've started not believing things until I see real proof. ^^; Though it sounds perfectly possible that the song is since it does seem like it to me too.

Off topic here....ever noticed that they've kinda canned the phrase "drink from me and live forever" for the Interview movie yet it is never actually said in the movie? At least I never remember hearing it and I was keeping my ears open for it.
No im not talking about the line "drink from me and liver forever"
im talking about the whispering in the song like he says " I set out to become what I became" or" I said my goodbyes to the light".
That was in the movie.. the only proff I have is my word becaue Iknow
interview with the vampire believe me really do, and the song is
based on the movie, im positive .

Unread 08-27-2003, 06:12 PM   #6
Lyn
ginga bishonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfTheCrows
No im not talking about the line "drink from me and liver forever"
im talking about the whispering in the song like he says " I set out to become what I became" or" I said my goodbyes to the light".
That was in the movie.. the only proff I have is my word becaue Iknow
interview with the vampire believe me really do, and the song is
based on the movie, im positive .
Well, I meant the whole song, not just the line. I was just mentioning the fact that I found it interesting that the line is never spoken in the movie yet it is on the cover of the DVD version I have of it.

I can't really make out the whispering no matter how hard I listen to it so I'll just take your word on this. ^^; Because I do remember those lines in the movie, just couldn't hear them in the song. I know he whispers something in the song a lot but I can't make it out at all. ^^; Oh wait...I heard the "I set out to become what I became" at least. *is listening to it as I type* lol
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2003, 07:48 PM   #7
QueenOfTheCrows
Silent Film Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Well, I meant the whole song, not just the line. I was just mentioning the fact that I found it interesting that the line is never spoken in the movie yet it is on the cover of the DVD version I have of it.

I can't really make out the whispering no matter how hard I listen to it so I'll just take your word on this. ^^; Because I do remember those lines in the movie, just couldn't hear them in the song. I know he whispers something in the song a lot but I can't make it out at all. ^^; Oh wait...I heard the "I set out to become what I became" at least. *is listening to it as I type* lol
Ok thanks for believing me
Im just glad your replying to this
and giving it alot insight
it shows how people can care about this stuff.

Unread 08-27-2003, 07:53 PM   #8
QueenOfTheCrows
Silent Film Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn

Did you like the movie Queen of the damned because I sorta didn't
because they put to much detail on akasha and it was too modern for
me and it was so obvious and not like the book

Unread 08-28-2003, 12:58 PM   #9
Lady Orunitia

Well, that's one mystery down. Now...I wonder if someone knows what Gackt and the girl(s) are saying at the beginning and end of No Pains No Gains?
Lady Orunitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2003, 04:43 PM   #10
QueenOfTheCrows
Silent Film Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Orunitia
Well, that's one mystery down. Now...I wonder if someone knows what Gackt and the girl(s) are saying at the beginning and end of No Pains No Gains?
I really dont know sorry