Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #826
MoradoFlower
Stephanie-Lynn
 
MoradoFlower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 545
I think I added you but it got ignored xP

Mines www.facebook.com/diskoo
__________________
Upcoming Cosplays (2014)

*Mallow (Mario RPG)
*Sylveon (Pokemon; Gijinka)
MoradoFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 06-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #827
TimeWitch
Registered User
 
TimeWitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 145
hey Koi-ishy...your site reference says the photoshoot is closed so I'm wondering why you want folks to still join in on the event?
TimeWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 01:25 AM   #828
accebre
Registered User
 
accebre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 46
I grew up in Gaithersburg; only live about 30 minutes away now. I miss it! Is anyone planning a meetup for Otakon?
accebre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #829
MoradoFlower
Stephanie-Lynn
 
MoradoFlower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 545
Already met some people near Gaithersburg before Otakon But also possibly meeting up more locals there too if there is an interest!
__________________
Upcoming Cosplays (2014)

*Mallow (Mario RPG)
*Sylveon (Pokemon; Gijinka)
MoradoFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #830
angelstarr87
Angelstarr Sakura
 
angelstarr87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoradoFlower View Post
I think I added you but it got ignored xP

Mines www.facebook.com/diskoo
I didn't ignore you. Lol. I only ignore creepy men. Anyways I add u on my account should say Melissa and Angelstarr.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MoradoFlower View Post
Already met some people near Gaithersburg before Otakon But also possibly meeting up more locals there too if there is an interest!
I haven't meet up with anyone from gaithersbug yet. We should do a meet up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by accebre View Post
I grew up in Gaithersburg; only live about 30 minutes away now. I miss it! Is anyone planning a meetup for Otakon?

Im going to Otakon. We should to a meet up^^
__________________
Next Cons:

Otakon
NYCC or AUSA

angelstarr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #831
Hungarychan
Killing Prussia
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by koi-ishly View Post
Hi everyone! Bringing this thread back to life! I'm from the MD area and while I've not posted in this thread, I lurk around.

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in photoshoot that I'm planning. This event is open to anyone. I need photographers and cosplayers. I've got all the information on my DA page:
http://koi-ishly.deviantart.com/jour...tute-300602890

This event is for renting out (there will be a fee involved) an amazing park I found in Ellicott City. It's a historic building that was used for a variety of purposes, but originally was a Female Institute. If you look on my DA journal you can see images from another link I provided and more info.

Hope some of you would be interested in something like this.
Pretty~ I'm interested, haha ^^
__________________
OTAKON 2012

Just Be Friends Luka
Police! Stocking
Fem! China (Uniform, Chipao)
Eve/Nezumi
Hungarychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 01:03 AM   #832
SmoresDragon
s'mores dragon
 
SmoresDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 76
Hi, I live in Md and go to katsucon owo
__________________
Next cosplay: Raven - Teen Titans

Last edited by SmoresDragon : 07-04-2012 at 03:05 PM.
SmoresDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #833
StripperANBU
Cynical Nice Guy...
 
StripperANBU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,411
im back.xD how many of you guys are going to otakon?
__________________
Next up,OTAKON 2012!
planned cosplays:
Axel-Kingdom Hearts


ANBU:Not just cosplay...Its our way of life
StripperANBU is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #834
angelstarr87
Angelstarr Sakura
 
angelstarr87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by koi-ishly View Post
Hi everyone! Bringing this thread back to life! I'm from the MD area and while I've not posted in this thread, I lurk around.

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in photoshoot that I'm planning. This event is open to anyone. I need photographers and cosplayers. I've got all the information on my DA page:
http://koi-ishly.deviantart.com/jour...tute-300602890

This event is for renting out (there will be a fee involved) an amazing park I found in Ellicott City. It's a historic building that was used for a variety of purposes, but originally was a Female Institute. If you look on my DA journal you can see images from another link I provided and more info.

Hope some of you would be interested in something like this.
Sound very interesting. But elliot city is bit far for me plus I don't have car ;(


Quote:
Originally Posted by StripperANBU View Post
im back.xD how many of you guys are going to otakon?
I am! WOOT WOOT OTAKON!
__________________
Next Cons:

Otakon
NYCC or AUSA


Last edited by angelstarr87 : 07-09-2012 at 03:30 PM.
angelstarr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #835
StripperANBU
Cynical Nice Guy...
 
StripperANBU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,411
how many of us from md are near or within howard county? me and my gf live in columbia.
__________________
Next up,OTAKON 2012!
planned cosplays:
Axel-Kingdom Hearts


ANBU:Not just cosplay...Its our way of life
StripperANBU is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #836
MoradoFlower
Stephanie-Lynn
 
MoradoFlower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 545
:] going to Otakon as well! <3
__________________
Upcoming Cosplays (2014)

*Mallow (Mario RPG)
*Sylveon (Pokemon; Gijinka)
MoradoFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #837
accebre
Registered User
 
accebre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstarr87 View Post
I didn't ignore you. Lol. I only ignore creepy men. Anyways I add u on my account should say Melissa and Angelstarr.




I haven't meet up with anyone from gaithersbug yet. We should do a meet up.





Im going to Otakon. We should to a meet up^^
Yeah if you guys schedule one I'll try to go!
accebre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #838
angelstarr87
Angelstarr Sakura
 
angelstarr87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by accebre View Post
Yeah if you guys schedule one I'll try to go!
Yah. International cosplay day is coming soon. We should all go as a group. That would be fun ^_^
__________________
Next Cons:

Otakon
NYCC or AUSA

angelstarr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #839
Adagio
Registered User
 
Adagio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 44
I live in Gaithersburg too I think I've posted here before.. I don't remember xD Anyway I'll be going to Otakon also~ :3
Adagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #840
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON
 
StarsCASSiOPEiA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,141
Huzzah, lots of Otakon people! Can't wait to see all of your awesome cosplays, guys.
__________________
Upcoming Cosplays
  • Suzuha Amane (Steins;Gate): 25% (Wig Work) Katsucon 2015
  • Magic Armor Link (LoZ: Twilight Princess): 15% (Patterning) Katsucon 2015
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Hilda, Player Character (Pokemon Black): 18% (Sewing) ?????
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.