Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #901
xx___envious
Envy Cosplay

Haha I'll only be at renfest the last day....so if anyone is going there find me. Don't know which outfit I'll choose yet since I've been collecting pieces for many years now, but I'll post what I do decide when the date gets closer for those who come at the end >.< At least you know to easily find me by the White Stag o.o

Next Cons/Cosplays
Magfest - Travelers (Journey)
Katsucon - Blake (RWBY), Nightmare Moon ballgown group, Shimapan-chan (night only), Sailor Megara, and Maid Stocking!
xx___envious is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #902
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx___envious View Post
the White Stag

YUMM good beer! HAZZAH!
Arkham Productions, LLC

A necromancer, a minister, a miko, a wiccan, a werewolf, and two vampires walk into a barů.
arkham71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #903
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyliah View Post
Any takers?
I thought I had responded to this earlier but its not showing up in the thread so lets try again:

I will attempt this if I go Celtic weeknd. I like meeting new people too.
Arkham Productions, LLC

A necromancer, a minister, a miko, a wiccan, a werewolf, and two vampires walk into a barů.
Unread 08-23-2012, 07:16 PM   #904
xx___envious
Envy Cosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkham71 View Post
YUMM good beer! HAZZAH!
You know you're around some of the best people when they like to causally say HUZZAH!

Next Cons/Cosplays
Katsucon - Blake (RWBY), Nightmare Moon ballgown group, Shimapan-chan (night only), Sailor Megara, and Maid Stocking!
Unread 08-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #905
MurasakiHana

BLARGH, BLARGH. Hiya guys, I'm new to the Maryland Area. Originally from Delaware. (herder) So I litterally am soooo new. haah.
FIND ME ON FACEBOOK!
facebook.com/EnaCosplay
Future Cons:
AUSA 2012
NYCC 2012
Katsucon 2013
Animazement 2013
Otakon 2013
D*Con 2013

Poison Ivy, Silent Hill Nurse, Vulpix, Panty <3
MurasakiHana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 06:44 AM   #906
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurasakiHana View Post
BLARGH, BLARGH. Hiya guys, I'm new to the Maryland Area. Originally from Delaware. (herder) So I litterally am soooo new. haah.
Welcome to Maryland. Since I'm on the Delmarva Penninsula my fiancee and I often go up into DE for the tax free shopping (Dover), and we have friends from Wilmington so we're over that way a lot. Tis a small world, tis it not?
Arkham Productions, LLC

Unread 08-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #907
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx___envious View Post
Haha I'll only be at renfest the last day....so if anyone is going there find me. Don't know which outfit I'll choose yet since I've been collecting pieces for many years now, but I'll post what I do decide when the date gets closer for those who come at the end >.< At least you know to easily find me by the White Stag o.o
If I see you, I'll say hi!

Not sure what day I'm going yet, but I'll probably be wearing this dress again if I do. If I get Link close enough to being finished, though, that's totally an option!
  • Magic Armor Link (LoZ: Twilight Princess): 15% (Patterning) Katsucon 2015
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #908
MoradoFlower
Stephanie-Lynn

...I cheated and bought a vintage dress for like $20 that works well enough. Might get a clincher or might be lazy haha!

Hope you guys end up going too, John! I *might* be getting free entry so I won't be bothered with 1 expensive meal ~

*Mallow (Mario RPG)
*Sylveon (Pokemon; Gijinka)
MoradoFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 09:02 AM   #909
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoradoFlower View Post
...I cheated and bought a vintage dress for like $20 that works well enough. Might get a clincher or might be lazy haha!

Hope you guys end up going too, John! I *might* be getting free entry so I won't be bothered with 1 expensive meal ~
Well I talked it over with my fiancee and we are planning on going on Sept 15 so I hope to meet you there. Unfortunately my friend has to tour apartments so she cant make it, which is a bit of a bummer. Still there will be other weekends for Ren Fest and perhaps we can meet up with her then.

Wow $20 for a costume. You cant beat that. To quote one of my favorite comedy horror movies : "Youre GOOOOOODDDDD!" Lol

As for the food the steak on a stake is good as is the shepards pie. Turkey legs are also good but messy and can get on costumes. Theres also roasted nuts and lots of yummy snacks all over the place.

Of course if youre over 21 theres lots of beer too. The pub mentioned by Ivy above is a good place for that. Whilst I dont drink at Ren Fest I know a lot of people do. (There are lots of porta potties but since you only rent beer I find myself wasting too much time in line for a privy if I drink while there...).

Anyway I look forward to meeting many local costumers there. I am really looking forward to this!

John
Arkham Productions, LLC

Unread 08-24-2012, 09:19 AM   #910
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

The food at renn fest is always good, but never cheap. I usually end up bringing a sandwhich or granola myself, as I am cheap.

As for the challenge, here's my description:
Red hair, Blue dress and bodice, red and black short boots. Vague? Yes. Challenging? Tes.
As I stated before, find me, introduce yourself, and I'll buy you a drink.

@MurasakiHana: Welcome to the state!

"Frobozz electric; we don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
~ Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Lyliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #911
zepson
Heir of Dance

might be able to make the renn fest on the 15th. I'm probably going to be there this Sunday. and at least a couple more times this season. I'm thinking about getting one of the 6-day passes since i'm planning at least 4 or 5 trips.
Otakon: '10, '11, '12, '13 ||| Anime North: '11, '12 '13 ||| Baltimore ComicCon '12 ||| Anime USA: '11, '12 ||| Ichibancon: '12 ||| Katsucon: '12, '13 ||| Tigercon '11, '12, '13 ||| Magfest '13, '14 ||| Nekocon '13

2014 planned cons:
Magfest, Katsucon

Current main cosplays:
White King (Homestuck), Ferio(Magic Knight Rayearth), Rucks (Bastion)
possible future cosplays:
Blue Heavy(TF2), Shiroe (Log Horizon)
zepson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #912
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepson View Post
might be able to make the renn fest on the 15th. I'm probably going to be there this Sunday. and at least a couple more times this season. I'm thinking about getting one of the 6-day passes since i'm planning at least 4 or 5 trips.
Seems like a good idea! Saves money if you're actually going to go that many times ^_^ I can never be sure so I never have.

"Frobozz electric; we don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
~ Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Lyliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 02:26 PM   #913
sazumebachi

I can tell you the last day of the renfest is my favorite thats when you see alot of the 'stormtroopers' or 'star wars' costumers come out since its the day of wrong. Last year i went i have a good freind whos a kilt trooper
Unread 08-24-2012, 03:56 PM   #914
xx___envious
Envy Cosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazumebachi View Post
I can tell you the last day of the renfest is my favorite thats when you see alot of the 'stormtroopers' or 'star wars' costumers come out since its the day of wrong. Last year i went i have a good freind whos a kilt trooper
Haha another reason why I love the last day. Also because all the doctor who/renfest fans come out and turn doctor who characters (even daleks) into wrench garb o: it's very interesting and amazing.

But yes, I must agree steak on a stake is one of my favorite foods because of renfest o.o and everyone should visit the White Stag even if you're not of age because they are always singing and it's a great and fun place!

And a 20$ dress O>O that is luuuuucky. Btw Stars, I like the purple dress ^.^ I'd post a picture of my usually dress for people to see but I never got a pic of it >.> Maybe I should do that this year haha

Next Cons/Cosplays

Last edited by xx___envious : 08-24-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Unread 08-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #915
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazumebachi View Post
i have a good freind whos a kilt trooper
Between the steampunk and stormtroopers I really want to go to thelast day of ren fest now. A multi weekend pass is looking better and better....
Arkham Productions, LLC