Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Ani-Magic > Rides / Roommates

Unread 08-31-2003, 09:25 PM   #1
allyunion

Riverside/Cerritos

Alright. I can offer a ride to anyone who lives around Riverside and/or Cerritos, only if I have enough people to help me pay for the gas. Presuming I can still get a room from someone on this thread, then all my plans will be set, and I will be going, so long it's not just me driving to Lancaster.

This is still up in the air, and I'm trying to work out other arrangements as well. As my other arrangements is yet unknown, I'm giving priority to the people on Cosplay.com.
Lewis Black: "There is no such thing as bad language. I don't believe that anymore. It's ridiculous. They call it a debasing of the language. No! We are adults. These are the words we use... to express: frustration, rage, and anger... in order that we don't pick up a tire and beat the s**t out of someone."

Japanese Animation and Cosplay Society

Last edited by allyunion : 08-31-2003 at 09:30 PM.
allyunion is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-10-2003, 12:17 AM   #2
Beware_UY7
Reckless Youth

Rawr. I just replied to your thread about the room. Cerritos is near Riverside? Crazy-cool. I live in Moreno Valley, Riverside county. My buddy Minh will be driving myself and he up to Lancaster... I hope we don't get lost... he's horrible at driving places he's never been... he once turned onto a random street, with the explanation that 'it started with a "C"'... I screamed at him that the LAST street we turned onto started with a "C".
Hm, maybe someone else driving would be a good idea... I'll talk with him and get back to you.
Unread 09-10-2003, 03:18 AM   #3
allyunion

No, Cerritos is an hour away. I'm willing to drive home and pick up people then drive to Lancaster.

I will be in Riverside (I attend UCR) when I go to either Lancaster or Cerritos. But I have classes until 12 PM or so
Lewis Black: "There is no such thing as bad language. I don't believe that anymore. It's ridiculous. They call it a debasing of the language. No! We are adults. These are the words we use... to express: frustration, rage, and anger... in order that we don't pick up a tire and beat the s**t out of someone."

Unread 09-27-2003, 04:28 AM   #4
Eveil
심바

uwa~ I'm like 10 mins away from cerritos ^^;;; I'm still not sure if I have a ride or not ._. and I'm only going Friday and Saturday.
Eveil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2003, 09:13 PM   #5
allyunion

Don't expect me to drive you back on Saturday... I'm going on Sunday. Like I said, I'm picking up Zell from Huntington; driving from Riverside... leaving after my class at noon.

Unread 09-27-2003, 11:20 PM   #6
Eveil
심바

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyunion
Don't expect me to drive you back on Saturday... I'm going on Sunday. Like I said, I'm picking up Zell from Huntington; driving from Riverside... leaving after my class at noon.
ok then, that's alright. Thanks though!
Eveil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2003, 08:25 AM   #7
allyunion

Just sit back and hear a tale,
a tale of a faithful trip,
that started from the deserty Inland Empire,
board a car not a ship.

The driver was a small young male
with a mid-size Camery for sure,
He'll leave his university at noon
for a three hour drive...
a three hour drive.

Unread 09-28-2003, 08:18 PM   #8
Beware_UY7
Reckless Youth

Haha, great lil' song.
Unread 09-29-2003, 10:35 PM   #9
Delirium-Zer0
Gainax Girl

Hey I'm a UCR student, I could use a ride. And if you're the other koshi rikudo then I met you at little tokyo (you're the same person, right?)... me & dreamer need a roommate too so if you don't have a room yet that'd work out nicely.
Delirium-Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2003, 11:04 PM   #10
krystal1314
Cheesemists

Oh wow, there's UCR students on this board!! Coolness XD LoL
Me too ^_^ But not going to Ani-Magic ;__; LoL
krystal1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2003, 11:50 PM   #11
piroko
the broken bokken

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal1314
Oh wow, there's UCR students on this board!! Coolness XD LoL
Me too ^_^ But not going to Ani-Magic ;__; LoL
There are fellow Highlanders like me lurking around.. <_< >_>
Unread 09-30-2003, 02:19 AM   #12
Delirium-Zer0
Gainax Girl

Oh hey "piroko" ^^ haven't seen you since little tokyo. How you doing?

and krystal, why not going to animagic? You should. Ah well, maybe we'll meet up sometime ^^
Delirium-Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2003, 01:23 PM   #13
krystal1314
Cheesemists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0
Oh hey "piroko" ^^ haven't seen you since little tokyo. How you doing?

and krystal, why not going to animagic? You should. Ah well, maybe we'll meet up sometime ^^
I'd love to go, but I have to go to the San Diego Film Festival on Sunday, LoL ^_^
But yes yes, us Highlanders should have a picnic or something by the belltower sometimes XD
krystal1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2003, 05:37 AM   #14
allyunion

>_< I just realized how cursed that song was...

Unread 03-03-2004, 02:31 AM   #15
Hikaru_Ayanami
Hikaru_Ayanami

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyunion
>_< I just realized how cursed that song was...
wow lol alot of riversdie people and mo val people here. im in mo val dont know about going to Ani-magic. never been before. and if a group of people from mo Val or riverside going i might give it a 2nd though sry for spelling. Any way i am In san diego for school i come down to mo Val most of the weekends just wounder if any feelow Otaku want to do a get togther thingy like alot of people are doing these days. Cuz u guys know riversdie and mo Val nothing every happens lol who knows maybe if we get enough people to go to ani-magic we might be able to get bus tickits or something like that or just have a big group of drivers that would be a cool site to see.
Hikaru_Ayanami is offline   Reply With Quote