Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > New York Comic Con

Unread 09-01-2003, 10:40 PM   #1
evil_neko
evil nervous park squirel

Anyone find a cell phone?

Hey all, I hope you guys all had a good time at BAAF... I was just wondering, on Sat. night after/during the dance or on Sun., did anyone find a black motorola flip-phone? I was just wondering, because I think someone stole mine... I put it on the floor outside the Main Events room during the dance because that's where me and some friends were sitting and talking for a while, and when I looked for it, it was gone. It wasn't turned in to lost and found, and if anyone has it or has any inofrmation on seeing someone pick up a cell phone from the floor or something, I'd really really REALLY appreciate it if you could e-mail me about it. My e-mail address is anime_vampire89@hotmail.com . Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me!

Unread 09-02-2003, 03:20 PM   #2
LadyGackt

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_neko
Hey all, I hope you guys all had a good time at BAAF... I was just wondering, on Sat. night after/during the dance or on Sun., did anyone find a black motorola flip-phone? I was just wondering, because I think someone stole mine... I put it on the floor outside the Main Events room during the dance because that's where me and some friends were sitting and talking for a while, and when I looked for it, it was gone. It wasn't turned in to lost and found, and if anyone has it or has any inofrmation on seeing someone pick up a cell phone from the floor or something, I'd really really REALLY appreciate it if you could e-mail me about it. My e-mail address is anime_vampire89@hotmail.com . Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me!
well a lady was walking around asking if someone lost a cell phone...sh thought it was mine...i didnt pay much attention to the details, but i remember it was black...