Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Archives > Onna!

Unread 09-02-2003, 11:42 AM   #1
aeva
H. Potter Connoisseur

Anyone ave pictures of the Paradise Kiss cosplayers?

Hello! Of course, my friends and I all convieniantly forgot our cameras for Shoujocon, and we're looking for pictures.... so, did anyone have pictures of the Paradise Kiss group? [I was the Miwako!] Yeah.... my best friend Erik, who cosplayed George, looked like a gay clown in my opinion. But he looked cute. tehe! <3

Please...? ;-;

Unread 09-02-2003, 06:16 PM   #2
Michela
Grapes are fun!

:::Raises hand like a good little student::: I have a few pictures! They shall be up as soon as I can edit them and compress the file sizes (as they are now, they're too large to fit on cosplay.com.) Erik didn't look too much like a clown... I mean, how can you say that, when you saw Jen's Mad Hatter makeup? XD And he *was* cute. ^_~

I'll send you the pictures once I get them!
Michela: "I'm planning to place scorpions in my next costume, so that I can approach craftsmanship judges and say, 'not only did I hand make the entire dress, but I also added scorpions into the lining. I walk carefully when I wear it because I never know when they will strike. They are crawling around somewhere in the hems as we speak...'
And the judges will reply, 'SCORPIONS, YOU SAY? HAVE A TROPHY.'
Victory will be mine."
Ali: Scorpions are the new beading!
Unread 09-02-2003, 06:35 PM   #3
hikura
Flyboy

I think i did.But the picture i got is a bit blurry.Check my pics and my pics for shoujocon 03 are under the shoujocon 03 album.If it is you will send it to you if you want.
Unread 09-03-2003, 01:31 PM   #4
aeva
H. Potter Connoisseur

Quote:
I'll send you the pictures once I get them!
Thank you so much, sweetie!
Unread 09-03-2003, 05:18 PM   #5
Michela
Grapes are fun!

:::Melts::: Aww, Aeva-chan, 'tis no problem! They probably won't be developed for another few weeks, (as I'm having a mini photoshoot with Mika-chan this weekend so he can display his lovely wings while I use the rest of my film ^_^) but I shall add the family-friendly pictures on my cosplay.com account (all of the pictures, including the ones I don't display, will be given to you... don't you feel special? ^_~)
Michela: "I'm planning to place scorpions in my next costume, so that I can approach craftsmanship judges and say, 'not only did I hand make the entire dress, but I also added scorpions into the lining. I walk carefully when I wear it because I never know when they will strike. They are crawling around somewhere in the hems as we speak...'
Victory will be mine."
Unread 09-04-2003, 03:12 PM   #6
Aosora

Oo! I have pictures! I have have one of you guys as ParaKiss, and one of you and Erik as the "other" Shuichi and Yuki. As soon as my cosplay.com gallery is up, I'll announce it in this forum and you can see it there. (That won't happen until I figure out how this thing works, though @.@) If you can't wait, IM me sometime at MiaowCat18 and I'll send 'em to ya ^.~
<3Aosora
Unread 09-04-2003, 03:22 PM   #7
aeva
H. Potter Connoisseur

Quote:
(all of the pictures, including the ones I don't display, will be given to you... don't you feel special? ^_~)
Oh, I do feel special, hun. I can't wait to see! ......I really hope you dind't get a picture of the sewing process of my bloomers. O.O;;;;;; XD
Unread 09-23-2003, 08:28 PM   #8
Michela
Grapes are fun!

Aevaaaa! I finally got my last roll of Shoujocon pictures today *_* Your Paradise Kiss picture has now been uploaded and can be seen at:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto....=506 3&page=1
Enjoy! (I love how that picture came out... you and Erik look so adorable! ^_^)
Victory will be mine."
Unread 09-24-2003, 07:39 PM   #9
aeva
H. Potter Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michela
Aevaaaa! I finally got my last roll of Shoujocon pictures today *_* Your Paradise Kiss picture has now been uploaded and can be seen at:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto....=506 3&page=1
Enjoy! (I love how that picture came out... you and Erik look so adorable! ^_^)
Oh my god, thank you so much, sweetie! :3 :3 :3 ::lerfs on:: This is one of the many reasons you're fantastic.

........I am SO glad it wasn't you who took the bloomer-sewing picture. XD
Unread 09-24-2003, 08:43 PM   #10
Michela
Grapes are fun!

Thankeee *_* Why *wouldn't* I have had a good picture of you, unless a freak accident ocurred and, in exchange for my life, I had to forfeit my extra film! (I'm a big fan of a surplus of supplies, despite that making me poor ^_^)

Tehehe, I actually showed that picture in print to a classmate of mine who reads Paradise Kiss and she said she recognized you! (Though she's never been to a con before... you're just so famous, Aeva-chan. XD)
Victory will be mine."