Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 03-07-2017, 04:48 PM   #1
RadiantUnicorn

Looking for Sweden to cosplay with at Naka-Kon

Hi!! Finland here😄 I'm in search of any hetalians to hang out with at Naka-Kon, or if you happen to be a Sweden cosplayer that would be even better!! If anyone lives in the Kansas/ Missouri area that is attending (and cosplaying Hetalia✨) Naka-Kon could pm me so we could hang that would be great!! I realize this is really short notice, so I thank anyone who messages me in advance, it means a lot to me😊 Bye~!!
RadiantUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-09-2017, 08:10 PM   #2
belligerent
Viking Metal

You should probably mention that you're 14 (i had to go through your post history to find that). I'm the only sweden cosplayer i know of that's active on this website, i don't live in nebraska, and i'm literally 20 years older than you. i started cosplaying sweden when you were 7 years old. i can't help you, therefore.

however, you might have better luck just looking for younger cosplayers in general to hang out with.
belligerent is offline   Reply With Quote