Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-30-2009, 09:38 AM   #1486
crayonattack

@Animanga: I will make it my duty to record lots of cool things for ya! And I'm sure we'll figure out something for Ouran! (:
@Axelis: Alright, I will search for the kipkey! And yikes for the basement clean for detour thing. I've been working in my basement nonstop with friends pretty much since Friday night, and the first time I left the house other than to get more supplies, was yesterday.Apparently my speed-cleaning skills aren't as good as I thought and my mama was sorta P.O.ed. Anyway, I hope your Vexen starts to chill, but I understand where he's (she's?) coming from. This is a stressful week!

Anyway, I'm actually really looking forward to my Houndoom cosplay because the stuff I got for the dress is gonna be pretty cute if I pull it off right! WE're doing the pokemon on Saturday. What day is everyone being what? (If you know by now)
crayonattack is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-30-2009, 12:53 PM   #1487
T3HFIVE

OH MY GOODNESS. Oh my goodness.

Four days. Four... freaking days. Can you believe it?

We're mostly done, only one dress is left and it's halfway there.

Also we're doing some last minute research for our DISNEY PANEL. Including good trivia questions.

Everyone make sure to look for us!

On Friday we'll be the pokemon group with the giant human pokeball, and on Saturday of course the princesses.
T3HFIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 04:12 PM   #1488
Pied
I live underwater

T3EFIVE: The giant human pokeball will surely rival my giant human deathnote of last year. XD

I still have wings to make. At least their not feathered.. but still. wings! Weapon is getting finished up.. even though one end is really disappointing. But it's okay. It's last minute time and I take what I can get!
Pied is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #1489
AxelisMyHomeboy
Shinobi Hobbit

@T3hFive: I feel bad I'm not coming to your Disney panel. Xaldin and Xion's Dragonball Z panel is at the EXACT same time and I promised them. D: I'll see if I can try and make it over there, but I don't think I will. ;^;
-------------------------------------------------

I really need to finish that scythe. XP

2011 Con Schedule: Anime Detour, NoBrand Con, CONvergence
AxelisMyHomeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 09:04 PM   #1490
Xuki-kun

Just poppin' back in to ask a question,
has anyone received their passes yet?

...Are they even sending those out this year? xD
Xuki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #1491
DrakesFire
TheTrueKira

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayonattack View Post
@Animanga: I will make it my duty to record lots of cool things for ya! And I'm sure we'll figure out something for Ouran! (:
@Axelis: Alright, I will search for the kipkey! And yikes for the basement clean for detour thing. I've been working in my basement nonstop with friends pretty much since Friday night, and the first time I left the house other than to get more supplies, was yesterday.Apparently my speed-cleaning skills aren't as good as I thought and my mama was sorta P.O.ed. Anyway, I hope your Vexen starts to chill, but I understand where he's (she's?) coming from. This is a stressful week!

Anyway, I'm actually really looking forward to my Houndoom cosplay because the stuff I got for the dress is gonna be pretty cute if I pull it off right! WE're doing the pokemon on Saturday. What day is everyone being what? (If you know by now)
Friday I will be dressed as light ( though instead of a tan suit jacket i have a tan london fog trench coat but meh...it works right)
DrakesFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #1492
Pied
I live underwater

Xuki: As far as I heard they weren't sending out the little reminder postcards this year. Is this to what you refer?

I called my friend the other day because I've been having a good many crisis...es?
Me:What is too big?
Friend: To what do you refer?
Me: My weapon. It's huge!
Friend: No no.. weapons are NEVER too big.

Let's hope she's right.. cause.. I think Saturday I should just stand in one place in fear of wiping someone out.

Also, I don't think I ever listed my costumes. Friday is still up in the air, I will post when I decide what I can pull together SUPER last minute. Saturday I am going to be Crusnik Abel Nightroad again. My friend is Cain. We are going to be awesome. Sunday I'm going as Merrill from Rune Soldier.

I've lost my motivation for the evening so I thought I'd sit on here for a bit.
Pied is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #1493
AxelisMyHomeboy
Shinobi Hobbit

@Xuki: Detour isn't sending out the postcards this year. There's a post about new registration workings this year on the website. It looks confusing to me, but I'm sure it'll make more sense at the door.

@crayon: I will be the KipKey bearer on Friday and Sunday and Marluxia on Saturday.

@Pied: I am so looking out for you and getting a picture. =3 Trinity Blood is awesome. ^_^

Unread 03-30-2009, 10:30 PM   #1494
Xuki-kun

Pied and Axelis: Ohh, thanks for informing me.
And here I was, stressing out about not receiving anything four days before the con. xD

Animanga : Be sure that you have LOTS and lots of fun in Korea to make up for what you've missed, haha. xD
---

I'm so excited~ Can't wait to meet you guys. : ]
Unread 03-30-2009, 11:07 PM   #1495
kanghead

I can't go to the meetup because I'm a lose and I have to go to school first.
:|
And it might rain/snow on saturday.
I'm gonna be pissed.
Hope it doesn't.
kanghead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 02:37 PM   #1496
Lei-yone
Super Masculine

Ok, so my friend told me yesterday that I might not be able to bring my guns I fix for my Xanxus. So I look at the weapons policy and sure enough it says that all guns basically have to be made in order to use for cosplay. That set me back a couple of hours but I should be done with just about everything (sewing stuff) by tonight. I still need to record voices and stuff for the masquerade though.
---------

Don't you just love how fast time just went by. I remember having a whole month to work on stuff. Those were the good ol days. Now it's all anxiousness and anxiety.

Can't wait to see you all on friday! After opening ceremony I'll either be in Xanxus (look for baby Lambo plushie), Sho Minamimoto (look for me in all black with painted black arm), or Pink Capt Falcon (look for the huge firery falcon).
Unread 03-31-2009, 09:33 PM   #1497
littleme381

We're not done... O_O
Altho I think they are finishing her shirt tonight, and then I'm going over there tomorrow. (we mainly have hemming and some handsewing left.)

And I bought a different pair of shoes cuz they were perfect. (and on clearance, 9.99 for an originally 54.99 pair of shoes) and there were 2 LEFT SHOES. One was a 6 1/2, and the other was a 7. But they were both LEFT FOOT SHOES.
So I'm bringing them back tomorrow and getting the right shoes.

Planned Cosplay:
Fay D. Flourite : Ritsuka Aoyagi : Sunao Fujimori : Shuichi Shindo: Rena Ryugu
littleme381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 06:12 AM   #1498
AxelisMyHomeboy
Shinobi Hobbit

I'm uber close to being done, but the weather has prevented me from using my heat gun. I think if it doesn't clear up by this afternoon I'm just going to bend the pipe in my garage. I managed to get one of the 2 pairs of Mudkip gloves I needed, but the blue pair still seems to be eluding me. D: Oh well. I look fine without them.

I think I'll be cutting it close again this year. XP At least I have all the supplies I need for everything though.

Unread 04-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #1499
kanghead

SNOW.
UGH.
I'M GONNA CRY.

On a more serious note, I'm still working on my cosplay.
I've got a ways to go. D:
kanghead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #1500
Xuki-kun

Kanghead: I'm with you on that one. = =

Just..rushrushrushrush. I hope my costumes don't look like crap because of the rushing 8D;;

Little me
: asdlfjas!! I hate when that happens D;

But meh, that's quite a deal you've got there on those shoes. xD