Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-23-2007, 10:53 PM   #76
Kimimiu
Registered User
 
Kimimiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei-yone View Post
Hahaha, ok. I guess I'm bringing both of them then. I'll wear the Neo Shadow one day and the Dusk another day.

I'm really gonna need to make some kind of schedule for all my costumes. I need to make time for any new costumes I come up with. If I have enough time, Sonic fans might see a certain psychic hedgehog walking the halls this year. ;D
yay! i cant wait to see your outfit!!!! **is psyched**
Kimimiu is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 12-23-2007, 11:07 PM   #77
AxelisMyHomeboy
Shinobi Hobbit
 
AxelisMyHomeboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 599
Ahhh!! I'm so psyched for Anime Detour!! It's going to be so awesome!! ^_^
__________________
XI, The Graceful Assassin, in <3znaoplz.

2011 Con Schedule: Anime Detour, NoBrand Con, CONvergence
AxelisMyHomeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2007, 11:19 AM   #78
rainbow_dancer
cute :3 kawaii !!!
 
rainbow_dancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 538
hi !!! i'm...rainbow_dANCER (please don't ask...) and i'm part of the non-existant state of MN. and I FRICKEN' CHICKEN LOVE COSPLAYING!!!! ITS LIKE LIFE!!!

there seems to be alot of new people to cosplaying. XP when i started (only last year...) it was rare to find other persons who weren't so sure what they were jumping into....but its awesome!!!

i have a big list of cosplays...but i'm not sure what i'm going to do. XP

i wanna cosplay Donald duck...i have a few neat ideas on how i'm going to do this(ofcourse KINGDOM HEARTS VERSION.)...then i have sailor moon....then i want to be kairi from KH 1...but her costume isn't really exciting...but i want to make a key blade. ^^ then if i'm sucessfull...i'll have a KH group...(2 friends and myself) or my Sugar Sugar rune group (me and a friend).

but every thing you guys said so far...is SO EXTREAMly TRUE!! we are a rare breed...but its cool seeing this here. ^^

does anyone know of any cosplay/anime clubs that aren't associated with a school??? like that meet at a library or something??? i was thinking on making one but afraid it'd be bust. XP since i live in anoka county...it'd have to be at a anoka county library...i think more cosplayers live in hennipin county (i know they have anime clubs but their meetings involve watching anime..not so much the cosplay but equally awesome!!! check it out!!! )

the only downer to the Hen County is that they are only up to 12th grade. XP

lol. anime ball !!! XD i wanted to go to that last year (well anime prom) but since we are so rare its hard to find a date. XO who like wants to cosplay with you.
__________________
2014 cosplay/convention line up:

Anime Detour: Rena.hack// ::::: Acen: anthy himemiya from revolutionary girl utena::: Acen:: Nico// love live.
rainbow_dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:37 PM   #79
Xuki-kun
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_dancer View Post
hi !!! i'm...rainbow_dANCER (please don't ask...) and i'm part of the non-existant state of MN. and I FRICKEN' CHICKEN LOVE COSPLAYING!!!! ITS LIKE LIFE!!!

there seems to be alot of new people to cosplaying. XP when i started (only last year...) it was rare to find other persons who weren't so sure what they were jumping into....but its awesome!!!

i have a big list of cosplays...but i'm not sure what i'm going to do. XP

i wanna cosplay Donald duck...i have a few neat ideas on how i'm going to do this(ofcourse KINGDOM HEARTS VERSION.)...then i have sailor moon....then i want to be kairi from KH 1...but her costume isn't really exciting...but i want to make a key blade. ^^ then if i'm sucessfull...i'll have a KH group...(2 friends and myself) or my Sugar Sugar rune group (me and a friend).

but every thing you guys said so far...is SO EXTREAMly TRUE!! we are a rare breed...but its cool seeing this here. ^^

does anyone know of any cosplay/anime clubs that aren't associated with a school??? like that meet at a library or something??? i was thinking on making one but afraid it'd be bust. XP since i live in anoka county...it'd have to be at a anoka county library...i think more cosplayers live in hennipin county (i know they have anime clubs but their meetings involve watching anime..not so much the cosplay but equally awesome!!! check it out!!! )

the only downer to the Hen County is that they are only up to 12th grade. XP

lol. anime ball !!! XD i wanted to go to that last year (well anime prom) but since we are so rare its hard to find a date. XO who like wants to cosplay with you.
zomg. agreed. Cosplaying is a giant chunk on my life. Even though I haven't officially gone to any cons or anything yet, but I'm going to AD 08
>:3
sewing is a pretty big chunk out of my life too~
O.O hennipin county! i kinda live by there, i never knew about the meetings and stuff......
D : < they're only up to 12th grade?
aww..well, that's not something I'm currently concerned about, since I'm a couple years away for 12th grade. :]

are you going to AD? n.n

(and yes, it's very exciting meeting other cosplayers from MN :3)
__________________
上中學,我的英文老師也很幽默。
最記得教「危險Dangerous」這個字。
想想『單腳拉屎』,多危險!」老師說。
Xuki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #80
SnowFire
Registered User? Naaaaah.
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 8
I'm from MN ^_^

Going to Anime Detour in April. |D

I'm not really a cosplayer yet, but I will be at the convention.

Oh, wait, I cosplayed on Halloween...does that count?

Anyway, there's more Minnesota cosplayers than you think! I have a whole group of anime-lovin' friends joining me on the Detour.

WE WILL NOT GO EXTINCT! MN COSPLAYERS UNITE!

*goes back to work on costume*
__________________
For sure, this is happening:
Anime Detour '10
Angel Starr - Phoenix Wright - 25% Complete
Ash Ketchum/Satoshi - Pokemon - 20% Complete
Young Italy (Chibitalia) - Hetalia - 0% Complete (Heh)

Still shaky here:
Minneapolis Anime Con (MAC) '10
Russia - Hetalia - 30% Complete

----
Proud Member of the "Used to Love Naruto But Kind Of Got Over It" Club.
----
Raise your hand if Phoenix Wright got you into Mock Trial at school.
SnowFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 06:16 PM   #81
AxelisMyHomeboy
Shinobi Hobbit
 
AxelisMyHomeboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
I'm from MN ^_^

Going to Anime Detour in April. |D

I'm not really a cosplayer yet, but I will be at the convention.

Oh, wait, I cosplayed on Halloween...does that count?

Anyway, there's more Minnesota cosplayers than you think! I have a whole group of anime-lovin' friends joining me on the Detour.

WE WILL NOT GO EXTINCT! MN COSPLAYERS UNITE!

*goes back to work on costume*
Yay!
MN Cosplayers unite! *throws fist in the air*
I wish i could work on my costume (or I should say part of my friend's costume. XD), but it's so cold. >_<
__________________
XI, The Graceful Assassin, in <3znaoplz.

2011 Con Schedule: Anime Detour, NoBrand Con, CONvergence
AxelisMyHomeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 08:15 PM   #82
SnowFire
Registered User? Naaaaah.
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelisMyHomeboy View Post
Yay!
MN Cosplayers unite! *throws fist in the air*
I wish i could work on my costume (or I should say part of my friend's costume. XD), but it's so cold. >_<
It better not be cold in April...XD

Going to Detour?
__________________
For sure, this is happening:
Anime Detour '10
Angel Starr - Phoenix Wright - 25% Complete
Ash Ketchum/Satoshi - Pokemon - 20% Complete
Young Italy (Chibitalia) - Hetalia - 0% Complete (Heh)

Still shaky here:
Minneapolis Anime Con (MAC) '10
Russia - Hetalia - 30% Complete

----
Proud Member of the "Used to Love Naruto But Kind Of Got Over It" Club.
----
Raise your hand if Phoenix Wright got you into Mock Trial at school.
SnowFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 10:12 PM   #83
AxelisMyHomeboy
Shinobi Hobbit
 
AxelisMyHomeboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 599
Of course!
I'll be the Kirara with a camcorder.
And I'll be hanging out with an entire Organization XIII, an L, and an Azula on saturday with myself being Axel. XD
__________________
XI, The Graceful Assassin, in <3znaoplz.

2011 Con Schedule: Anime Detour, NoBrand Con, CONvergence
AxelisMyHomeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 12:49 AM   #84
rainbow_dancer
cute :3 kawaii !!!
 
rainbow_dancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuki-kun View Post
zomg. agreed. Cosplaying is a giant chunk on my life. Even though I haven't officially gone to any cons or anything yet, but I'm going to AD 08
>:3
sewing is a pretty big chunk out of my life too~
O.O hennipin county! i kinda live by there, i never knew about the meetings and stuff......
D : < they're only up to 12th grade?
aww..well, that's not something I'm currently concerned about, since I'm a couple years away for 12th grade. :]

are you going to AD? n.n

(and yes, it's very exciting meeting other cosplayers from MN :3)

lol. idk..i've never thought of something that says "your offically a cosplayer when..." XD i think its just when your sitting at home watching anime on youtube and you say "damflabbit! i want to be him/her" XD.

and some things to up to 12th grade. i'm sure if your new you can lie and be all freshman. XD im disappointed that i found that out too only 12th grade?? but i don't think they will card you for a school id just to take part in anime events. :P

Yup i'd be going to AD!!! 2nd year!!! hey are any of you going to KaKKOI|CON??? it looks kinda boring as of now...the only thing they have is the ganguro parapara people (hehe...the main reason why i'm going >) but i'm sure the turn up will be good! only bad thing is that for a first year for being a con. their ticket price is the same as AD. xD
__________________
2014 cosplay/convention line up:

Anime Detour: Rena.hack// ::::: Acen: anthy himemiya from revolutionary girl utena::: Acen:: Nico// love live.
rainbow_dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 08:46 AM   #85
AxelisMyHomeboy
Shinobi Hobbit
 
AxelisMyHomeboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_dancer View Post
lol. idk..i've never thought of something that says "your offically a cosplayer when..." XD i think its just when your sitting at home watching anime on youtube and you say "damflabbit! i want to be him/her" XD.

and some things to up to 12th grade. i'm sure if your new you can lie and be all freshman. XD im disappointed that i found that out too only 12th grade?? but i don't think they will card you for a school id just to take part in anime events. :P

Yup i'd be going to AD!!! 2nd year!!! hey are any of you going to KaKKOI|CON??? it looks kinda boring as of now...the only thing they have is the ganguro parapara people (hehe...the main reason why i'm going >) but i'm sure the turn up will be good! only bad thing is that for a first year for being a con. their ticket price is the same as AD. xD
Oh! Oh! I might go to KaKKOICON!!!!
I'm still debating though since all my money right now is going to my Organization XIII people. @_@
__________________
XI, The Graceful Assassin, in <3znaoplz.

2011 Con Schedule: Anime Detour, NoBrand Con, CONvergence
AxelisMyHomeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 11:00 AM   #86
Xuki-kun
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_dancer View Post
lol. idk..i've never thought of something that says "your offically a cosplayer when..." XD i think its just when your sitting at home watching anime on youtube and you say "damflabbit! i want to be him/her" XD.

and some things to up to 12th grade. i'm sure if your new you can lie and be all freshman. XD im disappointed that i found that out too only 12th grade?? but i don't think they will card you for a school id just to take part in anime events. :P

Yup i'd be going to AD!!! 2nd year!!! hey are any of you going to KaKKOI|CON??? it looks kinda boring as of now...the only thing they have is the ganguro parapara people (hehe...the main reason why i'm going >) but i'm sure the turn up will be good! only bad thing is that for a first year for being a con. their ticket price is the same as AD. xD
zomg. exactly! lol i was on youtube, then I saw one of those slideshows...
"Omg. I want to do that this year." <---that was like 2 years ago, lol XDD
O_o; i didn't know that Kakkoi con was in minneapolis, haha~...
I seriously want to go now. :/ not sure if I'll have enough money for it though, xD;
I thought that kakkoi con was going to be in california or something O_o;
-n00b- XDD

and speaking of school ID's I HATE my picture DD:
I just want to throw into a fire or rip it up, or even better, rip it up THEN throw it into the fire 8D
My picture from last year was much better ;_;
and people never believe my age "I thought you were 10!"
"D:<" rawr~

--ohh. duh you're going to AD -points at siggy-
lol..
__________________
上中學,我的英文老師也很幽默。
最記得教「危險Dangerous」這個字。
想想『單腳拉屎』,多危險!」老師說。

Last edited by Xuki-kun : 12-31-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Xuki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 03:05 PM   #87
rainbow_dancer
cute :3 kawaii !!!
 
rainbow_dancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 538
Alexis~: you such a nice person!!! if i was making my friends costumes that'd be like a lot of work i'm like. *red eyes* either your gunna help me to work off your debt or your just going to pay ____insert amount here___ XD

and kakkoi con will be in August. ^^ so theres plenty of time. just registration starts tonight at midnight! but i don't think you'd get a special discount or recognition for being the first one to sign up for their first con (that'd be sweet though if you could!!!) but they sound pretty cool. they have a maid cafe and you can volunteer to work in it...the only thing is its not based on skills to get in...its all about looks. *sigh*

Xuki~: its okay *gives pocky* school pictures are suppose to be bad ^^ but you can always save it and show it to your kids when you are old just to make them feel better when they are crying about their pictures...or ..recycle...(its plastic right???) it and then give your children pocky instead!! ^^ hehe!!!
__________________
2014 cosplay/convention line up:

Anime Detour: Rena.hack// ::::: Acen: anthy himemiya from revolutionary girl utena::: Acen:: Nico// love live.
rainbow_dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 05:18 PM   #88
AxelisMyHomeboy
Shinobi Hobbit
 
AxelisMyHomeboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_dancer View Post
Alexis~: you such a nice person!!! if i was making my friends costumes that'd be like a lot of work i'm like. *red eyes* either your gunna help me to work off your debt or your just going to pay ____insert amount here___ XD

and kakkoi con will be in August. ^^ so theres plenty of time. just registration starts tonight at midnight! but i don't think you'd get a special discount or recognition for being the first one to sign up for their first con (that'd be sweet though if you could!!!) but they sound pretty cool. they have a maid cafe and you can volunteer to work in it...the only thing is its not based on skills to get in...its all about looks. *sigh*
Haha. I WISH I could make the costumes. I'm stuck making all the weapons and paying for the wigs. @_@ Mostly 'cause they're all lazy. XD Oh well, it'll all pay off if I get an A on my final project. XD
__________________
XI, The Graceful Assassin, in <3znaoplz.

2011 Con Schedule: Anime Detour, NoBrand Con, CONvergence
AxelisMyHomeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 10:18 PM   #89
Xuki-kun
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_dancer View Post

Xuki~: its okay *gives pocky* school pictures are suppose to be bad ^^ but you can always save it and show it to your kids when you are old just to make them feel better when they are crying about their pictures...or ..recycle...(its plastic right???) it and then give your children pocky instead!! ^^ hehe!!!
XDDD omg. thank you! I really needed that DD:
I shall save them for my kiddos...haha XD
__________________
上中學,我的英文老師也很幽默。
最記得教「危險Dangerous」這個字。
想想『單腳拉屎』,多危險!」老師說。
Xuki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 11:01 PM   #90
rainbow_dancer
cute :3 kawaii !!!
 
rainbow_dancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 538
lol. you two!!! happy new year!!!!
__________________
2014 cosplay/convention line up:

Anime Detour: Rena.hack// ::::: Acen: anthy himemiya from revolutionary girl utena::: Acen:: Nico// love live.
rainbow_dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.