Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-06-2011, 11:31 AM   #61
Firefly77

I plan on doing Caitlyn's original skin. So far I've only gotten part of the hat done cause I barely have any money. -_- And I'm also super excited about the nine tails champion. Can't waaaaiiiit. O_O
Firefly77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #62
Aciano
Light and Shadow

So...Apparently I started something big among my friends XD They all freaked when I said I wanted a League group and it's grown quite big. So far we have

Redeemed Riven
Acolyte Lee Sin
Nurse Akali
Ashe
Caitlyn
Emumu
Frostfire Annie
Teemo

And the ones that are may be's:

Wukong
Twisted Fate
Ezreal

Haha. Though, I guess it'll change whenever someone drops or something XD

Mikaze Ai - UtaPri
Chess!China - APH
Kimiko - Xiaolin Showdown
Secret Cosplay
Fem!Bilbo Baggins - The Hobbit
Kinomoto Sakura - CCS
Yazawa Nico - Love Live
Shiro - NGNL
Korean Assassin - Assassins Creed (Jason Kang art)
Bell - Snafu Comics
Aciano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #63
Kaelidra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spica View Post
So...Apparently I started something big among my friends XD They all freaked when I said I wanted a League group and it's grown quite big. So far we have

Redeemed Riven
Acolyte Lee Sin
Nurse Akali
Ashe
Caitlyn
Emumu
Frostfire Annie
Teemo

And the ones that are may be's:

Wukong
Twisted Fate
Ezreal

Haha. Though, I guess it'll change whenever someone drops or something XD
If you have a group that big, you should be fine! Maybe a few 'whos that?' then embarrassed blushes when they realize. There were a few times when people asked me for a picture (I was Caitlyn) and asked poor Annie to actually take the picture. But once we met up with other LoL cosplayers, she was fine. What are you planning on doing this for? (sorry if you already said it, I forget things easily).
Kaelidra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2011, 03:26 PM   #64
Aciano
Light and Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelidra View Post
If you have a group that big, you should be fine! Maybe a few 'whos that?' then embarrassed blushes when they realize. There were a few times when people asked me for a picture (I was Caitlyn) and asked poor Annie to actually take the picture. But once we met up with other LoL cosplayers, she was fine. What are you planning on doing this for? (sorry if you already said it, I forget things easily).

Haha. Yeah :3 Big groups are usually easier to spot people~ But I have no idea haha. Lee Sin is making the armor for me so I have to go to Cali to give them a body cast haha. He wants it done by next year or something though X-x Crazy man he is XD

Mikaze Ai - UtaPri
Chess!China - APH
Kimiko - Xiaolin Showdown
Secret Cosplay
Fem!Bilbo Baggins - The Hobbit
Kinomoto Sakura - CCS
Yazawa Nico - Love Live
Shiro - NGNL
Korean Assassin - Assassins Creed (Jason Kang art)
Bell - Snafu Comics
Aciano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #65
chiyeuk

Looking to commission someone to create a Nidalee costume for me (:
chiyeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2011, 08:56 AM   #66
Ratsak

Currently working on an olaf outfit at the moment but I'm not sure what material I should use for the main body of the cosplay. I have the axes and helm but am stuck on this so any help would be appreciated.
Ratsak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #67
Kaelidra

Besides generic cotton and synthetic fur, I can't really help you ^_^;; I'm still new at sewing and don't know what fabrics give what effect. You can try wool or linen, depending on your weather, since Olaf is based off the vikings. Synthetic leather might also give the right effect, but again I'm not really sure. Good luck!
Unread 11-01-2011, 08:17 AM   #68
sapphiredolphin
Cosplay Daydreamer

I really want to do a League cosplay I really want to do either Annie or Nidalee. I really like Annie's Frostfire skin but I should probably stick with the classic. However, with Nidalee, I really want to cosplay her but I don't know if I want to wear her classic skin. I am a little self concious that I am not super toned like that. So I was thinking about doing the Maid skin. Hmm....

Up and Coming Cosplays
Holo (Horo) from Spice and Wolf
sapphiredolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #69
Kaelidra

@ sapphireddolphin - When are you planning to wear the costume? If you have a few months, you could work out. Im planning on doing just that for Janna (assuming I ever get the okay from my doctor). In my experience, classic skins are the best for having people recognize you, and Annie's would be relatively easy and inexpensive to make. And I'll probably get yelled at for saying this, but at conventions I've heard people say that doing a doctor/maid/nurse skin is a cop-out from the real character, since the basic outfit can just be bought generic.

Also, I really want to do Holo!
Unread 11-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #70
sapphiredolphin
Cosplay Daydreamer

@Kaelidra I have several months to a year. I would just need to tone is all but I would still feel a little self conscious even if I toned up to it. Really thinking about Annie because of my skill level, I feel like I could do a good, detailed Annie. Thanks, my Holo mostly done. And hopefully you will have good luck with making Suki.

Up and Coming Cosplays
Holo (Horo) from Spice and Wolf
sapphiredolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #71
DannyJ72

My friends and I want to make a League Group for ConnectiCon. We have a few ideas in place and have some basic ideas. Currently I am set on cosplaying as Kassadin, mostly for the challenge of making the outfit and getting in shape for it. However, I dont really have much to work with besides his splash art and in game model (which connecticut power outages is making difficult to open and play). Ive searched for other costumes and have found only 2 of Kassadin, one is really good, but kind of blurry, and the other is ok but only from the front.

Im also tempted to just go pre-Void Kassadin because I imagine it will be ages easier, but I feel like even if people recognize me, it won't have that "Wow" factor.

The "skirt" seems to be somewhat simple, at least in relation to the rest of the costume. The only thing I may have difficulty is with putting the sporadic designs on it, I feel I might have to draw them on, but Im not sure if there's something to do that with. I was thinking of maybe using paper mache to do the helmet, shoulderpads, and spikes, but I havent really worked with it before and Im unsure if there's anything that would work better. I assume I could use one of those respiratory protectors from home depot that covers the mouth and then find tubes that are similar to the ones he uses, and then finally find 2 tanks to use for the back. I also might need to figure out how to attach the tanks to my back, I know if I look at the ingame model more it might help, but Im not 100% sure if it will help.

The bracers shouldnt be terribly difficult, the blade would be fun to make, along with the eyes, Ill probably use LEDs for both. Also in addition to making the mask, I have an Optimus Prime voice changer helmet which i could possibly use, if only just for the voice changing.

Ok now that I'm done rambling, Id say Ill probably need help figuring out how to do the designs on his skirt, the spikes and helmet (paper mache or no?), and then attaching the tanks to the back
DannyJ72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #72
Lilyela
Assassin

My next cosplay project is Annie. Already have a wig and stockings - now only everything else left! Wish me good luck, haha.
Lilyela is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 11:05 PM   #73
NostalgicNat

I'm going as teemo for AX this year. still working on the costume tho :3
NostalgicNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011, 10:42 AM   #74
Kaelidra

Good luck Lilyela!

@ NostalgicNat. Good luck with that one I'll be attending AX, so I hope to see you.
Unread 12-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #75
Seth Nightlord

Seasons Greetings,

We filmed a Morgana cosplayer from PAX East 2011 with giant wings made of PVC pipes.

Here's our interview with the 2nd Morgana (aka Sinful Succulence Morgana aka Cookie Burner Morgana): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apbnQv305v4

Cheers!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cospl...00338663392734

Youtube our TRAVELS: www.youtube.com/cosplayernationtv
Seth Nightlord is offline   Reply With Quote