Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Fullmetal Alchemist

Unread 03-22-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
AnimeRulez

FMA Mustang Jacket Help

Hey guys recently bought a roy mustang uniform its just im having a little problem how do you properlly hang the yellow cord strap on the right shoulder im going mad trying to hang it like it looks in the show

Sorry if this is a stupid questions id appreciate any help even photos if possible of how to tie the cord properly (when it arrived it hanging down pat the waist so it needs to be tied up around the shoulder)

Thanks
AnimeRulez is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #2
JadeKat
will take your soul

Well, I'm not sure quite what situation you're in (I'm having a hard time picturing it), but the corn goes once around the arm, then connects under the arm to have an end that comes up to the front. I made one long cord and hot-glued one end around the ring on the front of my jacket, then I took it under the arm and around once, hot-gluing the other end to the ring under my arm. Does that make sense? >.<
Unread 03-23-2010, 08:51 AM   #3
AnimeRulez

thanks for your reply i appreciate it im hoping to maybe get some pics up (im not good at explaining also my computer is acting up at the moment) and maybe that may show my explanation beter
AnimeRulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 10:33 PM   #4
Rairi

The cord looks kind of like a lasso. A circle with the long end coming off it that attaches to the front. The circle bit goes around your shoulder and clips under the epaulet (flap thing on the shoulder, should button or snap open). The long part should clip right above the breast pocket of the jacket (or just that grey bar if its not actually a pocket).
Rairi is offline   Reply With Quote