Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 03-23-2010, 05:52 AM   #1
Hilly

Photographer Available: Edinburgh/Glasgow Scotland (Cosplayers needed soon!)

Hello
My name is Hillarie, I am a photography student at Edinburgh Napier Uni. I am coming up on my final project in one of my classes and am in need of Cosplayers. I want to do a project on things that I enjoy doing myself back home (Las Vegas, Nevada/Salt Lake City, Utah) or things I have tried before. I am a geek and a cosplayer myself and proud to be one and I want to show people in their environment doing what they love. This project is in no way an excuse to poke fun at any of these subcultures. I want this to be fun and exciting. Anyone who is willing to have their pictures taken to help me out please contact me. I can give you digital copies of the images if you want and would be willing to return the favour. I need groups and individuals and if you have an area or a place you feel comfortable that you would like your shoot to take place that is okay by me since I do not know the area particularly well. I will need people quite soon and I am free most weekends, Monday and Tuesday, and late afternoons and nights the rest of the week.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not for anything commercial. This is for an assignment for my Uni and will not be selling or using these images for profit of any kind. I am working towards improving my skills and meeting new people who are interested in the same things I am.
I am in currently in Edinburgh, so Edinburgh, Glasgow, and surrounding areas are the best help.

Thanks for your help,
Hillarie Jill
bluerosegoddess0@aol.com
09014678@live.napier.ac.uk
http://www.cosplay.com/member/34589/

I survived Anime Vegas 2007

Upcoming 2012 Cons: Anime Fannatiku, SDCC, Anime Vegas
Hilly is offline   Reply With Quote