Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > 한국어 cosplay.com

Unread 03-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
msDJfluffy
Heheh

Im moving to Seoul and I need help!

Are there any Cons in Seoul in the upcoming year? or nearby areas? ill be there in late may

Unread 03-29-2010, 06:53 AM   #2
toast_genius

Yup, plenty o' cons

Hey Fluffy,

Yes, there are cons. They have a convention in Seoul every other month. There is one in April, not one in may, and then one in June, I believe. The months that they are not in Seoul, they are down Busan, which is wayyyyy south. Its not a whole lot like state side cons, but they are fun and way less expensive. The seoul convention is about 5 dollars to get in and all of the trade stuff to buy is usually custom made by all the artists. The Costuming is different also, but well prepared by all the cosplayers. I hope this helps. Just email me if you need any more info, I plan on going to the next few ones, so just email me.
toast_genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 06:32 AM   #3
akiriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by toast_genius View Post
Hey Fluffy,

Yes, there are cons. They have a convention in Seoul every other month. There is one in April, not one in may, and then one in June, I believe. The months that they are not in Seoul, they are down Busan, which is wayyyyy south. Its not a whole lot like state side cons, but they are fun and way less expensive. The seoul convention is about 5 dollars to get in and all of the trade stuff to buy is usually custom made by all the artists. The Costuming is different also, but well prepared by all the cosplayers. I hope this helps. Just email me if you need any more info, I plan on going to the next few ones, so just email me.
Wow I never new there were so many conventions in Korea. I've lived here for a year and I haven't been to any sadly -_-.
Unread 04-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #4
msDJfluffy
Heheh

Whoa thanks for all the info! : D Thats helps a lot!