Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Gundam

Unread 03-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
CaWall75

Kira Yamato (Gundam SEED) eyes?

I'm doing a Kira Yamato cosplay, and I'm wondering about his eye colour. In the anime, it changes from a light purple, to blue, to grey. Which one do you think would suit him the most?
CaWall75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-25-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
shinigami861

i think it would be great to do the SEED effect where the eyes are just one solid light purple. Kira Yamato is slightly effeminate IMHO and if you can get contacts to cover the iris and sclera that are light purple, it would make for fantastic photo ops! Purple would show up the best out of those three, especially if lighting conditions are exactly perfect, such as bright sunlight or glaring flash.
shinigami861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
CaWall75

I think the SEED effect would be pretty cool, thanks for the suggestion. The Seed effect is only done in the g-pilot uniform, but do you think it would work with his standard military uniform if I carried a fake gun as a prop or something or the sort to suggest violent behaviour? I have every coloured contact needed for Kira because my eyes are naturally blue, I have light puple contacts, grey contacts, dark purple contacts, solid purple contacts, and contacts that fade from dark to light purple, so I had alot to choose from for his eye colour. For the SEED effect, would you reccomend the solid dark purple or the puple that fades out?
CaWall75 is offline   Reply With Quote