Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Unread 10-12-2002, 05:58 AM   #1
Nine
The busty one!

Hitomi Yaida / Yaiko?

Has anyone cosplayed her, or even heard of her? One of her best songs is resung by wildside and that version appears on Guitar Freaks 5th Mix (B'coz I love you).

I'm going to cosplay her and I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of her... I talk to a lot of j-pop lovers about her and they go "whos that?" XD I also go to japanese import stores and i ask if they have her cd's. They say "Hitomi?" I say "No, Hitomi YAIDA" They allways say no but I find 3 or 4 singles by her in the store lol..

Has anyone ever cosplayed her? I think I'll be the first O_O (and probably the first one crosscosplaying her XD)

Attached is a picture of her ^^ (I LOVE HER GUITAR!!!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (92.6 KB, 12 views)
Nine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-12-2002, 02:35 PM   #2
Ayaka
Ralph the Wonder Llama

Gwah I love her! I listen to her (the daiya-monde album) almost every morning on the way to school. ^^ I have to find some more of her CDs . . .
Unread 10-12-2002, 03:22 PM   #3
Mei Lan Chang
Its a "shoulder massager"

Ooo, kick ass. I wanna see some pictures when you make that costume, Nine. I can pretend that I met the real Hitomi Yaida and impress everyone. (Meaning her stuffed animals...)
Unread 11-03-2002, 04:32 AM   #4
Nine
The busty one!

I was thinking of ditching Hitomi Yaida because I was getting kind of... bored of her. But I found her newest album in Poly (an asian music import store) I/Flancy... I love it so much It's gotten me back into my Hitomi Yaida groove, so I really wanna cosplay her XD

Has anyone picked up this album? I was thinking of ordering it over the internet for a christmas present... but paying $30 in the store for the album, without the wait, without the s/h... i was a happy camper. (I also played a good game of PPP2nd mix before I went to that store so I was twice as happy!) XD
Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2002, 08:24 AM   #5
aeva
H. Potter Connoisseur

I LOVE her. >3 She's so very hot. I'm very fond of "Over the Distance"... its my favorite song by her. Have fun cosplaying her- I';d really like to see pictures! =D
aeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2002, 02:27 PM   #6
Ayaka
Ralph the Wonder Llama

Why is it that everyone seems to have an Asian music import store near them but me? Ah well, guess I'll have to hit Mitsuwa . . . (Asahiya doesn't have that many CDs . . .)