Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Nekocon

Unread 09-06-2003, 03:45 PM   #1
sandruu
Anime Otaku! ^_^'

Local Anime Club

For thoose that don't know I am the president of GBAC(The Great Bridge Anime Club) and run almost the entire club. We have 40-80 member per meeting. Our site has all the cool info. We meet at the Chesapeake central public library. Our next meeting dates are October 11th 11-5pm. We are dong a costume contest so if you can come bring your costume(anime or not). Candy, Anime, costumes, and more! So bring your nekcon costume if you want to show them off.

Then January 3rd 11-5pm. For that we will go all out and have tons of stuff. 2 rooms, Huge projector with ANIME, video games, PC LAN, and more.

I hope to be doing more stuff like going places to eat and going to movies but that will be discussed in our mailing list. Our site has all the info too. http://gbanimeclub.tripod.com need more info e-mail me forestdrake@yahoo.com
-Justin ^_^'
sandruu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-09-2003, 04:30 PM   #2
ryuichi fangirl
Taryn + bacon = OTP

wait..it's the 11th?!...WAH...oh..you have to let me an Xara know a good day to go get stuff for the party.....we want it to look good..but you have to help mister! ...BTW...I think this'd be better in the...Spam..forums ^^;;...
ryuichi fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2003, 09:31 PM   #3
Caranundomiel
evil sushi & Hugo Weaving

*squeals* OMG! I'mma be HOME for that meeting! *glomps Sandruu* Great planning! *dances* I can't wait! Anyway, I can't wait til Neko! Wheeee! So many of the girls here want to come! It's gonna be a blast!

Love ya!

Caran

Caranundomiel
Caranundomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2003, 10:54 PM   #4
Midknight
Agent X

Well, you know that I'll be there, with my skeletons and spiders and strobe/black lights galore! ^_^ I'll be doing my club duty and taking pics!

I know why you posted here, but I do agree it should probably go in the Spam forums. ^_~
Midknight is offline   Reply With Quote