Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #16
zelxel

I Cosplay as Nanami from Utena I live in Central Islip N.Y , the cons I attend are I-Con in Stony Brook and Tekkoshocon
zelxel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-02-2010, 09:28 AM   #17
Jennisora

I'm from Long Island! ^_^ I live about 20 minutes away from Stony Brook where I-Con is held.

Last edited by Jennisora : 07-03-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Jennisora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #18
vicding

hi.i live in port jefferson. i've just moved here from china. ok ,so i haven't done any cosplay. But i'm really interesting in it. looking for a cos club/group now. Q..Q
vicding is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #19
Sailor♥Lolita
OOOO its shiny!!XD

hey i live in the city im going to nyaf this year still working on my cosplay may have some friends from cali joining me one runs a web site called vic (( very into cosplay)) im still kinda new to ny and would love to make cosplay friends so i dont go alone every year T-T been an anime otaku but this is my second time to cosplay ((my first was 2008 i was nano chan from bleach)) so this will be my coming out cosplay yay!!
Sailor♥Lolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2010, 07:07 PM   #20
Egotist
ATTENTION!...

I visit NYC and have a mutual friend out in Nassau, so fill me in on any events!
Jabbawocky (America's Best Dance Crew)
Crybaby (Crybaby)
Ajax (The Warriors)
Egotist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2010, 11:26 PM   #21
xxStarryNightxx

I am from Glen Cove and thinking of Cosplaying as haruhi suzumiya. Anyone interested in dancing Hare Hare Yukai at NYAF. I would like it if you could cosplay as yuki nagato or mikuru asahina. Arigatou!
xxStarryNightxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #22
bigfangirl

I live in the suffolk area and Cosplay Lithuania from Axis Powers Hetalia. My next con is NYAF/NYCC and I'm doing two/possibly three versions of Lithuania there. Other than that I know I'm going to I-CON and if SpringFest New York happens again, possibly that.
bigfangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #23
Kaze Saffire
...Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxStarryNightxx View Post
I am from Glen Cove and thinking of Cosplaying as haruhi suzumiya. Anyone interested in dancing Hare Hare Yukai at NYAF. I would like it if you could cosplay as yuki nagato or mikuru asahina. Arigatou!
I'm cosplaying as Kyon on Sunday. I'll be glad to dance it! I actually found somebody ( and then a few others joined in at the end ) to do it with me in the upstairs hall, because I just randomly started doing it since I hadn't done it all day.

Staten Island, New York here. NYAF is on my list of course. I also attend Otakon and AnimeNext.

Katsucon 20:

Thursday: Hamtaro
Friday - Default Alibaba Salujah
Fog Troupe Alibaba Salujah

Facebook meh XD http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00003760496949
Kaze Saffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #24
Juliapop
Not allowed in L.A.

I live on Long Island (but I go to school upstate.) Right now, I cosplay L and Beyond Birthday from Death Note, and I'm working on/planning some other Death Note cosplays and at least one Kuroshitsuji cosplay.
I usually go to AnimeNEXT and NYAF, and occasionally some others. Now that I'm getting more into cosplay, I'm going to start going to more cons (Anime Boston, Otakon, etc.) more regularly.
I'll be at NYAF this October.

planned cosplays
ciel phantomhive, kuroshitsuji
mello, death note
Juliapop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #25
ThreadofFate
Princess of Spazz

Wooo, LI! <3

I'm from Hauppauge, and I mainly cosplay as Ema Skye from Ace attorney, and Rinoa Heartilly from FFVIII.
ThreadofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #26
botan007

Hey all, Im not from Long Island but ill be moving near Smithtown in April or may. My boyfriend currently lives there.
Ill be going to NYAF as Schrodinger from Hellsing Friday and Sat and a lolita on Sunday. You will most likely seeing more posts from me as time goes on.
Cosplays: Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing), Maka (soul eater),Witch Hunter Robin,Tomoe (Smaurai X), Hetalia:America (Civil War),Sasuke, Temari,Punk Temari, Schrodinger (Hellsing), Lolita, Serah (FF13), Inara (Firefly/Serenity)

Conventions of 2013: I-Con, Castle Point, NYAF (Maybe, maybe Katsucon and or Otakon)

Add me on Facebook:Jacqie Rutzler
botan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2010, 12:22 PM   #27
pistnuto
justforfun

Hey Long Islanders! I live in the Smithtown area and would like to get a group together to do some cosplay. We just went to NYCC as a group from Marvel. I was Lady Sif. Anyone want to do some group cosplay and get a photoshoot together? Let me know. I would love to have some fun Action photoshoots.
pistnuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #28
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Hey everyone, I go to college on Long Island(yay Hofstra!) if that counts. I didn't go to NYCC this year because I had no cosplays ready(plus I really needed to work on the one for MangaNext) but I'm going next year!

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #29
sasuke216

Hey guys ^^ I live on Long Island out in Rocky Point which is about 20 mins from Stony Brooks I-con ^^. You can count me in on any events =D I didn't goto NYAF but I'm going to MangaNext.
sasuke216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2010, 01:46 PM   #30
Snippy
Macho Madness

Hi all, I'm in north Brooklyn. Cosplay as Macho Man (avatar to the left) and plan to make a spiffy Akuma set too.
Snippy is offline   Reply With Quote