Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Archives > Cosplay.com Campout

Unread 09-07-2003, 02:03 PM   #1
RoseDuelist
CHS Anime Club President

Best Memories.

What were your favorite parts of this and what do you remember most?

- Trying to quiet down my tent (impossible task).
-Getting thwacked in the head by a big rubber ball at 1:00am... then once more trying to quiet down.
- Thwacking Steven and Tabitha with one swing.... and more noise ensuing. -_-*
- Meeting each other in real life and... talking about what happens online... O_o;
-Seeing a giant spider in my bathroom stall's door.... then an ant that could easily EAT THAT SPIDER!!!
-Looking awesome in Kyle's pics (Hazaa!! It was pretty *_* ).
-An over abundance of Hot Dogs.
-Tabitha's face when waking up next to Steven XD
-Loosing my chair (did anyone find it? If not oh well. It probably broke anyway. )
- Jeanie's car wreck. (You ok honey? *cry* I hope you aren't hurt).

It was an awesome time. Sorry we left in such a hurry. I wasn't feeling well. The cold air and hard ground didn't agree with me. I love camping but owie...

Can't wait for the pics. ^_^

Unread 09-07-2003, 04:05 PM   #2
Arisugawa Juri

- Meeting so many new people.
- The "massage train" by the fire.
- Being quite the pyromaniac by the fire.
- Having others shocked at my age.
- Shared jokes with Skyknyt and others in the evening.
- Tent issues.
- Taking photos, of course.
- Watching Adella run shrieking out of the bathroom when I pointed out a spider.
- Kusanagi and crew with the noisemakers..
- Dumping my water bottle on my face moments before departing.
Unread 09-07-2003, 05:20 PM   #3
Mink
Fishies!

-All the freaking jokes "One time..at cosplay camp..."
-Definatly the massage train....mmmmyeah
-The Inuyasha yuri or yaoi pic
-the chips burned forever...all that time all we needed to add was some damn chips!
-My pimpin backpack
-Dark Visions girly giggle (SO adorable!)
-Meeting everyone
-Guessing everyones age lol...gomen Juri....
-Having Jarred yell at Rose Duelest's uncle "Im so dissapointed...I wanted you to kill us all in our sleep!"
- Breakfast at that old time diner...that was cool
-That totally hick city that shuned Benda and I because we looked like freaks in the grocery store.
-Pics pics pics!

Benda says: -Being forced to take a yaoi pic for Minks Inuyasha fantasys...
Mink says : MMMMMMMMMyea
Thats all for now...more later!
Unread 09-07-2003, 05:24 PM   #4
Arisugawa Juri

Yes, my age definitely makes it onto the list. I cannot believe that you all think I am around eighteen!

That is hilarious about RoseDuelist's uncle.. Skyknyt, Ashley and I were discussing turning this outing into a horror movie, "Dead on Film."

"They thought there were just going for a photoshoot, but they were wrong--dead wrong."
Unread 09-07-2003, 06:46 PM   #5
Daitenshi
Elitist since 32 BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseDuelist
What were your favorite parts of this and what do you remember most?
-Loosing my chair (did anyone find it? If not oh well. It probably broke anyway. )

Was it one of those large chairs that was set up by the fire? If so, none of us really had room left... so it was left behind. ^^;

Speaking of leaving stuff: OMG Jarod! *kills you* Do you realize how much crap you left behind!?!?!? O.o Seriously... we gathered most of it, but everything from your jacket to you cosplay accesories... *kills you again*
~Daitenshi~
http://www.daitenshi.com

Last edited by Daitenshi : 09-07-2003 at 07:50 PM.
Daitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2003, 07:04 PM   #6
skyknyt
Skye is an idiot

AHHHHHH WHY WAS YOUR COSTUME SO WONDERFUL!?

skye
my skin
- schadenfreud
skyknyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2003, 07:30 PM   #7
Tetsugyu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mink
-All the freaking jokes "One time..at cosplay camp..."
-Definatly the massage train....mmmmyeah
-the chips burned forever...all that time all we needed to add was some damn chips!
-My pimpin backpack
-Dark Visions girly giggle (SO adorable!)
-Meeting everyone
-Having Jarod yell at Rose Duelest's uncle "Im so dissapointed...I wanted you to kill us all in our sleep!"
1. One time, at Cosplay camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy. What? You don't think I know how to get myself off?
2. Yeah it was gooooood.
3. Amazing how flameble they where!
4. Yeah your Pimpin' Backpack kicked ass. It's going on the quotes thread.
5. Yeah he's worse than me!
6. Damn that Tom! He had so many opertunities...so much wasted murder...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daitenshi
Speaking of leaving stuff: OMG Jarred! *kills you* Do you realize how much crap you left behind!?!?!? O.o Seriously... we gathered most of it, but everything from your jacket to your cosplay accesories... *kills you again*

It's Jarod. Um...I left things behind??? I thought I had everything. -_-;; Gomen...are you sure it was my stuff?? Because I didn't bring a jacket...and I thought I had all my accessories.

Oh and I should explain this to everyone: Tabitha, Tim and I are sorry we missed out on Breakfast with you guys. What happend was we where on our way to the resturant when we came upon an accident scene. We found Wolf Girl (Jeaine) had gotten into a fender bender (putting it lightly) right at the the intersection of Deer Pine Rd and Firicus or something. We stayed got out and did what we could to help her. Tim, Tabs, and Jeanie almost got ran over when the fuckin' cable on the tow truck gave way and sent the car rolling backwards on them! But lucky they where ok. Wish I could say the same for my now soiled shorts. I was across the street watching them with it happend. I almost had a heart-attack. @_@

She's ok. She's a little bruised but no worse for ware. Her car was towed and so Tabby offered to take her home with us. So that's the 411.

Last edited by Tetsugyu : 09-07-2003 at 07:53 PM.
Tetsugyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2003, 07:50 PM   #8
Mink
Fishies!

Oh wolf girl......*sends many huggles and flowers*I hope you are ok!
Unread 09-07-2003, 07:56 PM   #9
Daitenshi
Elitist since 32 BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsugyu
It's Jarod. Um...I left things behind??? I thought I had everything. -_-;; Gomen...are you sure it was my stuff?? Because I didn't bring a jacket...and I thought I had all my accessories.
Ah, sorry, I saw someone else spell it that way in their post @_@ I just changed it in mine.

As for the stuff, Adella has a bag of your little pirate accesories, and as for everything else we just assumed it was yours since we kept finding more and more little things. Sooo.... someone left a jacket. And a plate (wtf?). And a chair. And a hairbrush (with Kurama hair in it).
Oh yeah.... and plenty of people LEFT THEIR TRASH EVERYWHERE! *rant*

Eeee... need caffine. Happy lala posts will come once the sweet life blood has taken effect. Yes. =D
~Daitenshi~
http://www.daitenshi.com
Daitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2003, 08:00 PM   #10
Tetsugyu
Banned

*checks stuff* Oh crap. I'm sorry Jenny. I could have sworn I had packed my pirate acessories >< . No sleep and no Squirt makes Jarod...something something...

Jenny: Forgetful?

Jarod: Don't mind if I do! *dies*

Crap. Plate is mine. I can't atest to anything else, and I just checked my bags for the stuff. I didn't want to leave in such a rush but we wanted to catch up with you guys and take off from the diner. *hugs you and hands you Super Caffinated JOLT!-cola* ^_^

Last edited by Tetsugyu : 09-07-2003 at 08:07 PM.
Unread 09-07-2003, 08:02 PM   #11
Iori E
Baka baka BAKA!!!

Oh... wow. Sorry to hear that, Jarod. I hope everything's all right. x_x

Just so you know, Nasir has your jug and your photo album (as well as Kusanagi's tent, I believe).
Anime Expo 2010: Kamui Tokinomiya (Arcana Heart), Juri Han (Super Street Fighter IV)
Iori E is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2003, 08:06 PM   #12
Tetsugyu
Banned

Thanks Andy. She's ok. We took her home and stayed with her while she faced her Grandma, so she wouldn't get yelled at too much. She's in decent spirits and the insurance company said she gets 500 in repair costs and free car rental until her's is fixed. Also, the other guy had NO insurance so that automaticly puts Jeanie in the right, even though they both were to blame.

Shit! My pics! Aww crap! Damn it. I am really sorry you guys. I was way to tired to function properly. I still am! @_@. Tell Nasir thanks for holding the jug and album. Guuhhh. Need sleep...i
Unread 09-07-2003, 08:10 PM   #13
Kusanagi
Pimp of the Caribbean

>Kusanagi and crew with the noisemakers

I feel so flattered that you thought I was the ringleader XD

>And a hairbrush (with Kurama hair in it).
That would be CinsAngel's brush.

>(as well as Kusanagi's tent, I believe).
Yah, we got about halfway home and I noticed I forgot it. I trust he will hold onto it XD

"Superman is great. He can spout off something about quantum physics, fly three times around a tree in Guam, and a black hole opens and swallows up the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse." - Pretearwink
Kusanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2003, 08:13 PM   #14
Kusanagi
Pimp of the Caribbean

I noticed coming onto Pine Hills Road the sign was crooked and there were two crewman out there in yellow vests. It wasnt that way when we all went to breakfast.

Good to know shes ok.

"Superman is great. He can spout off something about quantum physics, fly three times around a tree in Guam, and a black hole opens and swallows up the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse." - Pretearwink
Kusanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2003, 08:13 PM   #15
Iori E
Baka baka BAKA!!!

It's quite all right. I haven't gotten any sleep either, so I know how it is. (I keep tellin' ya, your afghan retains no warmth.) :P

Oh yeah! A very special thanks to Justin for putting up our tent! XD
Anime Expo 2010: Kamui Tokinomiya (Arcana Heart), Juri Han (Super Street Fighter IV)
Iori E is offline   Reply With Quote