Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > New York Comic Con

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 09-07-2003, 07:25 PM   #1
Cri_au_ciel
. insert randomness .
 
Cri_au_ciel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 91
Looking for Chii photo!

I know this is probably a long shot seeing I was only downstairs for a few hours on Sat. but, does anyone happen to have a photo of me as Chii? I was the blue and white one with the blue strappy things on the back & lace everywhere. o__o; Thanks!
Cri_au_ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 09-08-2003, 12:49 PM   #2
ChiiProductions
Registered User
 
ChiiProductions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cri_au_ciel
I know this is probably a long shot seeing I was only downstairs for a few hours on Sat. but, does anyone happen to have a photo of me as Chii? I was the blue and white one with the blue strappy things on the back & lace everywhere. o__o; Thanks!

ohh ohh i do .. sadly though i can't find the cord to put it on the computer when i find it i can send it to u ^_^
__________________
www.ChiiProductions.com
Save iron cat!!!!!!
buy backstock , donate , support ,
anything is appreciated
www.ic-ent.com
ChiiProductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2003, 01:21 PM   #3
KaineMaxwell
Don't mess with mutants
 
KaineMaxwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 6,947
Were you one the Chiis in the Starbucks?
__________________

Shinigami Photos
KaineMaxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2003, 02:54 PM   #4
Cri_au_ciel
. insert randomness .
 
Cri_au_ciel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 91
No, I don't think so. I was more wandering around the floors and in the dealer's room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineMaxwell
Were you one the Chiis in the Starbucks?
Cri_au_ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2003, 02:55 PM   #5
Cri_au_ciel
. insert randomness .
 
Cri_au_ciel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 91
Lol seems everyone is having some sort of problems with their camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiiProductions
ohh ohh i do .. sadly though i can't find the cord to put it on the computer when i find it i can send it to u ^_^
Cri_au_ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2003, 05:47 PM   #6
Poisonous Intent
Sweet Poison
 
Poisonous Intent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineMaxwell
Were you one the Chiis in the Starbucks?
I was one of the chii's you spooted at the starbucks, was the light chii.


www.fansview.com has a pic of the chii with all the laces, etc. and I do too just have to be un lazy and get them developed.
Poisonous Intent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2003, 07:02 PM   #7
KaineMaxwell
Don't mess with mutants
 
KaineMaxwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 6,947
Oh hey there! I was the guy in the silk shirt and the grey shirt with the bad headache!
__________________

Shinigami Photos
KaineMaxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2003, 07:29 PM   #8
Joe
The Self proclamed Dork
 
Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 14
Hey does any one have a pic of the guy dressed as Chi in the blue dress ?
__________________
Coming soon a new Random Poem right form the void i call my mind ! !
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2003, 10:28 PM   #9
Cri_au_ciel
. insert randomness .
 
Cri_au_ciel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 91
Thanks so much! OMG I look horrible though.. i felt too sick to pose so it just looks like i'm standing there with no purpose or happiness whatsoever. Hope other pictures don't turn out like that. x__X;; Lol, I still have to get pictures developed too.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaru Kou
I was one of the chii's you spooted at the starbucks, was the light chii.


www.fansview.com has a pic of the chii with all the laces, etc. and I do too just have to be un lazy and get them developed.
Cri_au_ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2003, 08:06 AM   #10
sunseenli
Philosophaster Ephemerist
 
sunseenli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 474
I might. Here's my pics from Saturday:


http://www.crimsonskycreations.com/s.../baaf2003b.htm

Though, since I took so many pictures, you might want to check on Friday and Sunday's pages too just be sure I didn't accidentally put them elsewhere.
sunseenli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2003, 05:54 PM   #11
Cri_au_ciel
. insert randomness .
 
Cri_au_ciel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 91
No, it's not there. But thanks so much anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunseenli
I might. Here's my pics from Saturday:


http://www.crimsonskycreations.com/s.../baaf2003b.htm

Though, since I took so many pictures, you might want to check on Friday and Sunday's pages too just be sure I didn't accidentally put them elsewhere.
Cri_au_ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2003, 09:17 PM   #12
Bluucircles
And presents, oh boy!
 
Bluucircles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe
Hey does any one have a pic of the guy dressed as Chi in the blue dress ?
YES! I do... just not developed. That guy was really funny. So glad I was in the right place at the right time. When I get my camera developed I'll post it online. I also got a pic of the sign on his back too ^^;;;
Bluucircles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2003, 10:14 PM   #13
KaineMaxwell
Don't mess with mutants
 
KaineMaxwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 6,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaru Kou
I was one of the chii's you spooted at the starbucks, was the light chii.


www.fansview.com has a pic of the chii with all the laces, etc. and I do too just have to be un lazy and get them developed.
Great Chii!
__________________

Shinigami Photos
KaineMaxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.