Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 04-05-2010, 01:43 AM   #1
KitsuneCagalli
Neko Lover

Looking For a Photographer- Otakon 2010 Macross Frontier and BlazBlue Photoshoot

Hey there~!

My friends and I will be attending Otakon (for two of us it'll be the first time xD) this year, and I was hoping there would be an attending photographer who would be available to do a Macross Frontier and/or Blazblue private shoot. The days would be Fri and Sat (yes, the busiest days, I know xD) and the group size would be four.

If anyone is interested/available, please PM me and we can discuss details. Thanks~
  • New York Comic Con 2013~
  • Katsucon 2014~
KitsuneCagalli is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #2
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneCagalli View Post
Hey there~!

My friends and I will be attending Otakon (for two of us it'll be the first time xD) this year, and I was hoping there would be an attending photographer who would be available to do a Macross Frontier and/or Blazblue private shoot. The days would be Fri and Sat (yes, the busiest days, I know xD) and the group size would be four.

If anyone is interested/available, please PM me and we can discuss details. Thanks~
I don't know if I'm confirmed going to Otakon yet, but I'll be happy to take pictures of your group if you like.

I have a busy summer with AX, San Diego Comic-Con, and THEN Otakon. Getting time-off for work, funds, and securing airfare would be the main issues for me going to Otakon.

But I will definitely keep you posted about going!
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2010, 08:12 PM   #3
KitsuneCagalli
Neko Lover

Awesome, Thank you so much for replying. If you're available, I would love to have you do our photoshoot for otakon. Please keep me posted and as it gets closer to the convention, we can discuss location and time and such. Hoping to hear from you~

~Kitsune
  • New York Comic Con 2013~
  • Katsucon 2014~
KitsuneCagalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2010, 02:12 AM   #4
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneCagalli View Post
Awesome, Thank you so much for replying. If you're available, I would love to have you do our photoshoot for otakon. Please keep me posted and as it gets closer to the convention, we can discuss location and time and such. Hoping to hear from you~

~Kitsune
I'm determined to go to Otakon. Even though airfare is ridiculously expensive now, I'll figure something out to make it. Once I do buy the airfare going to the con, I'll let you know.
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Unread 05-21-2010, 11:30 PM   #5
CrimsonDragyn
CrimsonDragyn

would also be interested to photograph your group. I'm actually trying to build a portfolio of cosplayers. I'm hoping to attend otakon when i earn enough money.
CrimsonDragyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #6
*mik0 muffin !
~k i r a! ♥

Hello all, I'm one of the members in Kitsune's group *bows*.

Thank you for your responses and interest, EBK and CrimsonDragyn! I know Otakon will be a super busy convention, so I am grateful~ I hope everything works out!

We will all work hard on our costumes and character portrayals so that we can all have the best experience, both professional and a lot of fun ^.^

I'm also looking forward to meeting everyone, cosplayers and photographers~ Very excited for Otakon! =]

e v e n t s 2 0 1 2
Otakon
NYAF/CC
AUSA

i n p r o g r e s s / p l a n n i n g
Katara (AtLA) ~ Fire Nation Outfit

f i n d m e
deviantart
fanfiction
tumblr
*mik0 muffin ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #7
momokokills

If you guys are still looking for a photographer, I will be at Otakon as well, and I'm not too booked in the way of shoots. Here's my Flickr, so you can check out some of my work. There's a specific cosplay folder in there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elizabethconforti/

You can PM me if you're interested or email me at elizabeth.conforti@yahoo.com

Tekkoshocon (Pittsburgh, PA - Dates TBA)

Otakon (Baltimore, MD - Dates TBA)

Check out my cosplay photography here!
momokokills is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2010, 11:40 AM   #8
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mik0 muffin ! View Post
Thank you for your responses and interest, EBK! I know Otakon will be a super busy convention, so I am grateful~ I hope everything works out!

We will all work hard on our costumes and character portrayals so that we can all have the best experience, both professional and a lot of fun ^.^
I haven't posted in this thread of-recent but I wanted to let you (and KitsuneCagalli) know I will be attending Otakon (bought my airfare recently) and will be there from Thursday-Sunday. I'll contact you as the con gets closer with details on how to meet-up for pictures. See you next month and good luck finishing up the costumes!
Unread 06-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #9
*mik0 muffin !
~k i r a! ♥

Sounds great! Looking fwd to the con and meeting you, and thanks haha. I need all the luck I can get =P

e v e n t s 2 0 1 2
Otakon
NYAF/CC
AUSA

i n p r o g r e s s / p l a n n i n g
Katara (AtLA) ~ Fire Nation Outfit

f i n d m e
deviantart
fanfiction
tumblr
*mik0 muffin ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 10:59 PM   #10
CrimsonDragyn
CrimsonDragyn

i just need ur cell # and i'll contact you when i arrive due to other cosplayers i'm shooting as well. I will only be attending on sat. hope to see you there.
CrimsonDragyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2010, 01:07 AM   #11
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

edit: It was great seeing you guys in your Macross Frontier costumes! I didn't see you on Saturday in your BlazBlue costumes, tho.. But maybe it was because of the fire-alarm that threw off everyone's rhythm, and I was playing "catch-up" after they let everyone inside.

But I hope you like the pics i got of your MF group!

Last edited by Eurobeat King : 08-03-2010 at 03:50 PM.