Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 04-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
Mike Rollerson
Photographer

Thumbs up Photographer available: San Diego, CA

Hi everyone!

I'm a long-time browser of the site that finally got around to joining recently. Can't believe there are so many cosplayers in the area that I never knew about it!

A little about me - Photography's been a big time hobby of mine - I've been taking photos at different events/conventions (E3 Expo, Comic Con, etc..) for the past 10 years and absolutely love it! One of the things I look forward to each year are the costumes - this year I figured rather than wait around for Comic Con to roll around, why not do something during the other 11 1/2 months that it's not around?

As stated above, I only do this as a hobby - While my photos have been published in magazines, event programs, etc.. I've never accepted any type of payment. I'd much rather have everyone walk away happy at the end of the day, having a good time and ending up with some cool photos everyone enjoys. I've seen the bossy photographers at conventions who order cosplayers around to pose, and I can assure you I'm nothing like that! I'd like to share ideas and come up with some awesome photos for both of us, all while having a good time.

So here I am! Looking for any and all cosplayers - groups, solos, whatever you have, I'm interested.

You can see a few examples of my style in my Gallery here on Cosplay.com - you can also see more at my Flickr account: http://www.Flickr.com/MikeRollerson

I'd be happy to shoot at a location you might already have in mind, or even come up with one for you (based on the character you're cosplaying as).

I'll be at Anime Conji this weekend and Comic Con in July, but I'm also available and happy to shoot any time of the week throughout the year - just let me know what you have in mind and we can work out a time!

Feel free to PM me or email me directly at Mike.Rollerson@Gmail.com if you're interested in setting something up.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day everyone

-Mike
Mike Rollerson is offline   Reply With Quote