Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 04-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #1
InukaNai

Exclamation Seattle-Area Photographer Looking for Work

I am an intermediate photogrpaher from the western-washington region looking to book weekend photoshoots at the cost of $20 for the first hour and $10 per extra hour. I have had extensive experience in photography, and am passionate about my work. I have access to Photoshop CS2 and iPhoto and can edit any photograph upon request of the subject for free.I have dabbled in Nature Photography, but my definite forte is in portraiture. My email address is Inukaliveshere@msn.com if you would like to schedule a photoshoot with me. I am located specifically within a 20-minute drive to Seattle. Transportation will be iffy for me until June this year, so it would be best if the scheduling for the shoot desired is loose or planned well in advance. I operate on a Canon Digital Rebel XT, and will supply myself with all camera-related accessories. After the photoshoot, I can burn the images onto a disc. The first disc will be free with the photoshoot, and each additional disc will be $5.

Please respond to this thread if you have questions, and if you would like to schedule a photoshoot, please email me at inukaliveshere@msn.com and entitle the subject of the email "From Cosplay.Com: Photography"

Thank you!
I look forward to your business!

Some of my photography can be found here:
http://ersatz-israfel.deviantart.com...y/#Photography

Last edited by InukaNai : 04-11-2010 at 10:01 AM. Reason: misspelling
InukaNai is offline   Reply With Quote