Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > A-Kon

Unread 04-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #1
Kaylin77
Resident Idiot

Ninja!

This isn't necessarily a *looking for this cosplay* type of thread. If any of you have heard of the game ninja, then you know how much fun it is to play. I learned how to play three days ago and it's all I have done for the past three days. I was at an Arts Festival and that's where I learned, and that's pretty much all we did in our free time. Anyways, I was thinking that it would be SO much fun to play at A-kon. At the festival, it was more like the certain school groups stuck with their school groups, but I feel that at A-kon it will be so much more fun.

Briefly describing the rules, the basic aim of the game is to get everyone in the circle out but yourself. The only way to do this is to hit their hand. The only way a person can move is by striking in one choppy move, or dodging someone else. The game becomes more fun the less people that are left in the circle as the fluidity goes faster.

Anyways, I was wondering who would be interested in getting a huge circle together when there was free time or something. I would definitely be willing to teach people how to play beforehand! The best place I really know of to play with a few people (but not a lot unless it's like...not very spread out which makes it fun) is on the 34th floor. We've played Twister there and it was a huge space. I don't know when, so post preferences and I'll think of something ^-^

-----------------------
animefest 2014
nagisa hazuki (ending version) - free!
nagisa hazuki (swimming version) - free!
nishinoya yuu - haikyu!!
hinata shoyo - haikyu!!

Kaylin77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-11-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
KikoKasasagi
A Bad Seed ;D

Awww! I LOVE that game! Im a master at my school. >=D Beat a real black belt. Anyway It would be FUN. I was thinking of playing it at my first con (Hope that happens soon.) Well the only reason why im so good is beacause A) I used to take karate(refelxes) and B) Long arms ;D
KikoKasasagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
zombisaurus
BRAVE★SOUL

KAYLIN! WHY HULLO THARR, HINEYBBYCHILD~ ;DD

Ahaha, yeah, I totally need to practice and get good at this! It looked really fun at practice yesterday! > w<

CURRENT COVENTIONS
Ikkicon 2011
Tengu (RoboGeisha)— -planning-
Military Academy!Makoto (BlazBlue: CT)— 30%
Team Galactic female grunt (Pokemon: Platinum)— 80%

Anime Matsuri 2011
Battle Dance (Pop'n Music)— -planning-
BlackFire (Teen Titans)— -planning-
Meg (Burst Angel)— -25%
zombisaurus is offline   Reply With Quote