Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
KittyAngel
cute little kitty >^.^<

Talking FFX-2 Yuna Hair Style Help!

Okay, I'm in desperate need of help! I'm planning on doing ALL of Yuna from FFX-2 dresspheres (except for Psychic and Festival because I'm not familiar with them).

Anyway, I'm planning on using my own hair instead of purchasing a wig to save money. I would also like to save money by not going to a salon and them charging a fortune just for this hair style. Now, I have FFX Yuna hair style that is very very thin (heck, I can't even put conditioner in it because it makes it greasy T_T). How do I transform my FFX Yuna hair style into a FFX-2 Yuna hair style without the worry of damaging my hair?

Thanks so much you guys

DeviantArt.com
JapaneseBlossomKitty
KittyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
China
Berndor

personally i would just get a wig O___O they're not terribly expensive, and yuna's hairstyle is kind of difficult to maintain, especially with thin hair. and i feel like it'd be easier to attach her ponytail to a wig than your head, but that could just be me. if you really wanna go for it though, you'll want to go get your hair layered really evenly, and then straighten the layers and curl it out slightly at the ends. this should give your hair that flippy look. then just hairspray everrywwhheereee. then again, it might cost even more to get your hair layered nicely than to just get a wig and style it yourself.
China is offline   Reply With Quote