Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 4.78 average.
Unread 04-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #1756
Scrittle
King of Versailles

Looking for: A girlfriend/boyfriend, or just a friendfriend, preferably between the ages of fourteen and seventeen.
(Sorry, I'm going to try to be as frank as I can before I begin making a huge list)
Interests: Drawing (I have a deviantART account), gaming, manga/anime (more specifically yaoi/shounen-ai), singing, badminton (really the only sport I enjoy), and crossplaying/cosplaying (though honestly, out of the few cosplays I've done, only one's been a female cosplay, so I kind of just consider man cosplay just joe average cosplay)
What I like in a person; similar interests (no one has to like everything I do, but it'd be a little awkward to try having any relationship with someone who was against crossplay and/or LGBTs), humour, is into crossplaying (or just simply okay with it), is kind, you know, and other attributes that I fail to think of right now. EXTRA POINTS IF GOING TO ANIME REVOLUTION THIS YEAR!!! XD
((Please feel free to send me a private message. Even if it's just something small, or is sent months from now.))
•Javert •Eponine (Les Misérables)
•Cicero (Skyrim)

Last edited by Scrittle : 05-23-2013 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Details
Scrittle is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-10-2013, 12:03 AM   #1757
TechnoxXxDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderb2 View Post
I'm single. I've noticed that my once single friends loved hanging out with me and many of their friends, then they get a bf/gf and sadly they start to be less and less social with their friends and spend all their free time with their bf/gf. Happened to me too.
People would just ignore their friends outright and make up excuses for their bf/gf.
I feel ya there. I've lost some best friends that way, the moment they get in a relationship, instead of including their bf/gf they just go into an exile of sorts with them. And I must say you look terribly familiar from somewhere, I feel like I might have seen you at a con.
TechnoxXxDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #1758
BorgmanJayce
Ore Wa, Sanjou!

I've been single for quite a while and hopefully one day, I'll meet the girl of my dreams who's into cosplay as well as geeky stuff like me, but until then, I'm just going to take things one day at a time.
Unread 04-17-2013, 10:38 AM   #1759
xKilz0r

Hell with it, i'm 23/single/living in the NH/MA area. Currently 'entertaining' the idea of a relationship, and definitely looking for friendship, regardless.
xKilz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #1760
JellyfishTamer

I feel you guys! Single as a pringle!
Unread 04-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #1761
riotousrhythm

Single in time for con season, kind of ironic seeing as most my planned cosplays were couple cosplays lol. 22 and in Kentucky, really just looking for friends right now, but who knows what might happen?
riotousrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #1762
Kotarou
Nico Nico nii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotousrhythm View Post
Single in time for con season, kind of ironic seeing as most my planned cosplays were couple cosplays lol. 22 and in Kentucky, really just looking for friends right now, but who knows what might happen?
I'm kind of in the same position. I had several couple cosplays planned when I had a girlfriend several months ago, but because things went sour, those plans went down the drain. That's the problem with planning things way too ahead in the future, thinking that things would never end... Luckily, I spent money on only one of those cosplays.

But what sucks is that some of the cosplays I really want to do are basically couple cosplays. It's really hard to find someone that would want to do couple cosplays with me.

Current Cosplays
Current Crossplays
Future Cosplays
Future Crossplays

Next Cons:
Castle Point Anime Convention
AnimeNEXT
Anime Expo
Otakon
Kotarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #1763
riotousrhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou View Post
I'm kind of in the same position. I had several couple cosplays planned when I had a girlfriend several months ago, but because things went sour, those plans went down the drain. That's the problem with planning things way too ahead in the future, thinking that things would never end... Luckily, I spent money on only one of those cosplays.

But what sucks is that some of the cosplays I really want to do are basically couple cosplays. It's really hard to find someone that would want to do couple cosplays with me.
Haha, yea, it really sucks. Luckily they were all ones I wanted to do anyways that don't require the counterpart. I'm just a bit sad that I lost my Lantis/Zagoto for when I do Hikaru/Emeraude.
riotousrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 09:11 AM   #1764
RaveRaiderX

I don't care, just anyone going to NYCC13 will do :P
Unread 04-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #1765
Talismand

Not really single but would love to have some people to hang with if that counts ^^ i live in Florida in the Boynton Beach area and im 23 enjoying life and just wanting to meet more people who love cosplay video games and just chilling
Talismand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #1766
LordTyger

Eh, why not. 31/m in NoVA/petersburg tri-cities area. I doubt anything will come of it, but it'd be nice to find someone; plus for interest in cosplay and anime-ish stuff.
LordTyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 06:30 PM   #1767
emm_gee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawl View Post
Wheres all the Canadians? Anyway
28 Single
Always looking
Brampton, Ontario... thats like 15 min from Anime North By car.
Interested in Women ages 23-28ish
Feel Free to send me a PM on here if you wanna know more about me.
moar canadiaaans
not so much looking for a relationship, though. more friends that cosplay would be nice, since i have none ;_______;
emm_gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #1768
sadiesadist

Oh hi!
Not exactly single, but always looking out for friendship!! I'm from the NYC area and I'll be attending NYCC13 this year
sadiesadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013, 05:02 PM   #1769
pbg146

Single and looking for any sort of relationship! 19,female, living in Kansas City area.
pbg146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #1770
ChibiNeriBuni
Baby Cosplayer

23 well turning 24 next Wednesday, single and look for a relationship and friends too! You can never have to many friends. ^^ I live in Fl near Orlando. Feel free to pm me!

Cosplays:
Amethyst (Steven Universe) 100%,Harley Quinn [O.L] (Batman),Aoba Serageki (Dramatical Murder) 80%, Clear (Dramatical Murder) ,Shion No.6 100%,Hanji Zoe (Shingeki no Kyojin) Ken Kaneki Tokyo Ghoul

Mako date outfit (Kill la Kill) 90%,Rei (Free!) 95%, Nai (Karneval) 90%, Satsuki Momoi (Kurko no Basket) 40%

Makoto (Free!),Monaco {Hetalia} (planning), Sailor Neptune (planning), Neo Queen Serenity (planning)
ChibiNeriBuni is offline   Reply With Quote