Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.
Unread 08-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #1876
Maurishio-kun
You can call me Mau

Too bad no one from my country posts here, otherwise I'd love to post

CURRENT COSPLAYS

Takuto (Full Moon wo Sagashite) 25%
Takato (Digimon Tamers) 50%
Leo (Barra / SuperCracks (Original) 45%

"There are only two things in this world that you can't change: The star we orbit and my opinion about adults"

-Annonymous-
Maurishio-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-20-2013, 11:52 PM   #1877
hikarigirl13
Hika-chan

Herro! *waves* Just another random person wasting time on the internet x3 I'm currently 17 and living in Nor Cal - always looking for some new cosplay buddies! ^__^

Next Con: SacAnime Winter 2015 (Hopefully), Fanime 2015

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
-Dr. Seuss
hikarigirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #1878
Michiyo12

I give it a go!

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male or female for friendships. Females for a relationship :3

Interests: Art, Cosplay, Crossplay, Music, Anime, Manga, Comic Books, Gaming, Paranormal stuff XD

Summary: I am a 18-year-old dreadheaded girl from New York~ I looking for someone to hang out and cosplay with! I'm open-minded and out-going! I am a huge Tranformers Geek!!

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): I like Naruto, Sailor Moon, Death Note, Code Geass, Bleach, Blood+, Inuyasha, Tokyo Mew Mew, Princess Princess, Ghost in the Shell, Dragon Ball Z, Trinity Blood, Full Metal Alchemist, Hellsing, Rozen Maiden, Chobits, Vampire Princess Miyu, Vampire Knight, Hayate No Gotoku, Kamichama Karin, Lucky Star, Fate Stay Night, So many more!

Working on:Fusion Fall Numbah 5 From KND and Cosmo from Fairly Oddparents.

Cons: Tora-Con 2014, UBcon 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiled, the one who could brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own...
Michiyo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 12:36 AM   #1879
DarkGlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zp33dfir3 View Post
hello all =)
I'm 25.... sometimes it hurts saying it but all my friends say i look much younger than my age stats. I'm very shy and kinda closed but if people respect me i respect them. I like to think that there's more good out there than evil, so if anyone wants to be my friend i rarely say no
Why does it hurt to say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathanlos View Post
I am still single at 26, but I always love making new friends that can be as passionate about something as cosplaying because lets be honest, cosplaying is a big commitment and really shows just how passionate you can be about something. I go to most of the DFW area cons, some of the Houston ones and trying to do Austin as well.
Thats cool right now i can only afford to go to dallas con, well barely afford dallas cons lol Im going to a-fest here soon cant wait XD had to cancel my plans for a-kon to afford a-fest...
DarkGlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 01:31 AM   #1880
Uknown_S

meh, might as try though im not sure what to put down but here~ so
-female, 18 (soon to be 19)
-lesbian
-living in Colorado but will be moving to texas HOPEFULLY in 2015 (unless theres a reason to stay here)
didn't write much but im a very friendly person so feel free to send me a message if you want ^^ im also up for new friends! I need more cosplaying buddies lol
Uknown_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 05:41 AM   #1881
ChibiDannimon

All the women in Chicago are either

- Lesbian
- Married with Kids
- Has Boyfriend that looks like an NFL player or Heavy Metal Rock Star.
- Hates Anime, Manga, Comics, Films, Science Fiction and Cosplay

2014 Cosplays

Black Widow - The Avengers (Comic Book Version)
Sailor Galaxia - Sailor Stars
Rosa/Mei - Pokemon Black and White 2
Finn - Adventure Time
Ben Tennyson - Ben 10 Omniverse
Takato - Digimon 03
Rei Ryugazaki - Free!

Last edited by ChibiDannimon : 08-23-2013 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Muu
ChibiDannimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 10:26 AM   #1882
Tekkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDannimon View Post
All the women in Chicago are either

- Lesbian
- Married with Kids
- Has Boyfriend that looks like an NFL player or Heavy Metal Rock Star.
- Hates Anime, Manga, Comics, Films, Science Fiction and Cosplay
I know the feeling. You'd think New Jersey would have a lot more geeky girls looking for geeky guys between being the most densely populated state and being in spitting distance of NYC. But they're all either taken with football player boyfriends, lesbians (nothing wrong with it!), or flying so far under the radar we could be standing next to each other in line and never have a clue.

I'm currently taking the online dating approach. My profile is completely 100% open about who I am, my hobbies, and what I'm looking for. So far even the geeky girls don't even return my hellos (which is really rude, by the way. It's not a meat market, there's a real person on the other end and you wouldn't just ignore them in person) but its worth at least knowing there are at least a handful of girls out there with our hobbies looking for someone too. Match.com actually has video games listed as a searchable hobby, while the best eharmony does is list "animation" as a tv/movie type and let you hope someone with your interests gets automatched every morning (and doesn't instantly block you because they don't like your dog or whatever).

I've thought about going to cons to meet people, but they're already from all over and yeah, usually clinging like glue to their boyfriends or friends to keep the random guys away.

Good luck and stick with it.
Tekkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #1883
Zp33dfir3

[quote=DarkGlo;4746025]Why does it hurt to say that?

It hurts because time it's a never ending cycle and i'm not getting younger xP
I still want to make a lot of new friends without having them to be polite or boot kissers just because i'm older.
I wish i could immortal XD
Zp33dfir3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #1884
Zp33dfir3

damn i'm so noobish to make quotes...
Zp33dfir3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #1885
Noize
One Sky, One Destiny

Hmmm... This may be interesting.

--Female, 17 years old.
--Location- Chicago, IL

I'm seeking friends since many of my friends either don't cosplay or they find my hobby just lame.

Some of my favorite animes are Shingeki no Kyojin, 07-Ghost, Yugioh, Shaman King, and more that I just cannot seem to remember.

Send me a PM!
Yusei Fudo [Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds]

Dream Cosplays
Chrome Dokuro [Katekyo Hitman REBORN!]
Armin Arlet or Levi [Shingeki no Kyojin]
Rin [Togainu no Chi]
Lucina [Fire Emblem Awakening]
Aqua [Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep]

Facebook
Noize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 12:49 PM   #1886
Maurishio-kun
You can call me Mau

Here in Costa Rica we have a lot of cute otaku girls who are fun, cheerful and love cosplay. The problem?

- All of them already have boyfriends
- If they don't, they don't want one
- For some strange reasons I will never know, I'm not attractive to them

CURRENT COSPLAYS

Takuto (Full Moon wo Sagashite) 25%
Takato (Digimon Tamers) 50%
Leo (Barra / SuperCracks (Original) 45%

"There are only two things in this world that you can't change: The star we orbit and my opinion about adults"

-Annonymous-

Last edited by Maurishio-kun : 09-17-2013 at 12:53 PM.
Maurishio-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #1887
Unfy
Everything but bubble

Lets see who's out there!

Name: David
Seeking: female for relationship, any and all for cosplay fun

Summary: A little about me, I've been fairly new at cosplay and spend a ton of my time working on my props in my garage. When I'm not working on props (waiting for castings and sealers to dry, or orders to come in) I'm working on concept art for my next original cosplay, or learning to sew. I've been in the dfw area for most of my life and I love it here and although i haven't been to many conventions yet but i have a butt load planned out to go to next year, with 1 or 2 new costumes for each big con. The smaller ones I'd wear one that I had all ready made, so I have more time in between. I pretty much love my job (I build trains, crazy right? Plus a regular schedual? Win) and it's more than enough to fund my cosplay passion. When I'm not building or working I'm hanging out with my best friends playing video games, drinking (responsibly), reminiscing or just having a great time. Currently playing League of Legends and counter strike, mostly with my buddies as well, recently i haven't been playing as much since I've been working on props, but i always find time for a game here and there to relax and have a good time. My music interests are pretty simple, techno/trance; Paul van dyke, Armin Van Buuren, deadmau5, Atb, Nero, Ellie goulding etc. and some indie; Mumford and sons, young the giant, etc. I definitely love my music loud so I can dance to it! I'm also pretty into fitness, I'm not crazy about muscle, but being in shape is important to me, and I'm a pretty big guy 6'2. I'd like for someone to be on the same level as me with this as well to help me push to where I want to be while being on the same journey. I've been through enough to really know what I want, and I'm not in the least bit afraid of talking with my heart about the hard (everyone knows what I'm talking about) it comes naturally for me now. Im pretty good at being able to detect when something is wrong with someone. I'd like to meet someone who is right there with me on my interests and really has goals for their life, I have a life plan and I'm sticking to it, I'd like to share what I have and what ill be doing with someone special. I'm really not particular on height/hair color/eye color or anything like that, just got to have a great personality, be able to make me laugh and a positive attitude and you are a winner in my book! Also I find tattoos sexy!

Feal free to ask me anything if you want to get to know me!

Finished cosplays:
Male Arcade Sona

http://unfylol.deviantart.com/
Unfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013, 12:07 AM   #1888
Miss-Kagamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurishio-kun View Post
Too bad no one from my country posts here, otherwise I'd love to post
I am in the same boat :P
Miss-Kagamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 01:04 AM   #1889
smallville243

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodKing_Jedi View Post
Let's give this a shot! *crosses fingers*

I'm Dawn....

Single!

Height: 5'9 1/2" (f we're gonna be exacting, LOL!)

Area: Vanouver Island, B.C., Canada (though I definitely am looking to relocate anywhere else, and will gladly do so for the right person.

Age: 36 (though people are continually shocked by that, and I keep insisting that, yes, it's the cosplaying and the fandomness, the general geekery, which keeps one young - always!)

Orientation: Bisexual, seeking either, any and all - for either friendship or relationship, but especially relationship! Definitely would be most wonderful to have a fellow fandomly type/cosplayer for my special someone! Looking forward to hearing from you by PM, whichever....

I love to travel all over for conventions, events etc - the farther, the better!....nothing's holding me here locally, and I'd so much rather be away! I cosplay both male/female from a wealth of fandoms, both film and TV - Star Wars - I'm a member of both the RL and 501st - the Whedonverse, Harry Potter, Xena, Interview With the Vampire - et cetera, et cetera....I swear I'm almost losing count at this point. Latest cosplay endeavour is Avengers Loki, with Walking Dead zombie Amy, Dark Willow, Snape and others to soon enough follow.

As for my other interests/what appeals to me....I love roleplay/fanfic writing (in my various fandoms, natch), reading, acting, filmmaking (fanfilms most of all!), learning to play music, dancing....love travel of course, conventions and cosplay most of all, and nature - be it forest, river, stream, garden or beach....and chocolate, to boot.
hi im phillip and love too get too know you better
smallville243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 01:14 AM   #1890
Amaya Uchida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uknown_S View Post
meh, might as try though im not sure what to put down but here~ so
-female, 18 (soon to be 19)
-lesbian
-living in Colorado but will be moving to texas HOPEFULLY in 2015 (unless theres a reason to stay here)
didn't write much but im a very friendly person so feel free to send me a message if you want ^^ im also up for new friends! I need more cosplaying buddies lol
You caught my attention but your on the other side of the country I live in SC, but I am from Miami

Dragon-Con 2011
L from Death Note
Roxas from Kingdom Hearts
Naruto Uzumaki(School uniform)
Ichigo from Bleach
Kazu from Air Gear
Amaya Uchida is offline   Reply With Quote