Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 05-25-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
CosplayCongress

LA Cosplayers, new project, and It's BIG.

Looking for cosplayers in the LA area.
Going to make an attempt to make a Kingdom Hearts Fan film.
But this is going to be a completely original storyline, instead of following Sora.
Hence the name, Kingdom Hearts: The Other Chosen.
Meaning, everyone who takes part in this, will have to be a completely ORIGINAL COSPLAY!
(Yay. >.<) Note: This doesn't me be someone from another anime, it means completely made up!
In order to make this film great, or at least close to good, we're going to need people willing to:
-Do Fight Choreo (Martial arts, listen to directions, swing keyblades, etc)
-Act, (obviously) and NOT BE SHY. (Don't be afraid to cry, we'll all have a scene or two with tears...)
-Practice roles by themselves at home(Since we won't always be together, our main filming spot and gathering place will be Little Tokyo)
-Original Cosplay! We're not sora, riku, cloud or seph! We're completely new kids! So try to have an outfit with a Kingdom Hearts feel to it.

and of course

-Be able to meet new people, and not be mean. ^.~

Also, on the side note, me and a friend want to perform a scene from this film during the Masquerade at AX. Anyone is welcome to join, as long as they are willing to practice!

So, who's in?
We promise to make it as fun, cool, and epic as possible.

-Wolf
Cosplay Congress
CosplayCongress is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-26-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
VanGylen

I'm a cosplayer and this seem interesting but I'm not a kingdom hearts cosplayer. But I have wanted to cosplay as a kingdom hearst characte for sometime. I will be living soon...after june 26th I'll be there. I will be going to Anime Expo 2010.
If this is still going on, contact me.......

-VanG

VanGylen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2010, 03:24 AM   #3
WolfCC
Musashi's Disciple

For sure dude! And as Wolf from cosplay congress, I'd like to say It'd be an honor to have you as a friend when you move over here, as long as your not mean, your welcome to join our gang. >.<

We're filming sort of a trailer tomorrow and Monday, so that we have something to show, that way we'll interest more people.

If we show and epic trailer, I'd bet that there would be way more cosplayers willing to help with this project of epic proportions.

While you wait to move over here, you should practice yo actin' skills, that way when we start filming, it'd be a lot easier and we can just go with the flow.

We'll be doing a bunch of stuff for the trailer, if we can manage to film it by the end the day after tomorrow.

I'll keep everyone on the forum posted. And you guys will definitely get to be the first to see the trailer when we're done.

For now, all i can give you, is our introductory quote:

"If we could only meet again, I would show you how strong I have become. Strong enough to protect you... Finally... "

Ha!
Stay posted!
Who else is up for helping us with the project!?

-Wolf
CosplayCongress
WolfCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #4
Atraielees

Are you looking for crew at all? (pre, production, and post)
Atraielees is offline   Reply With Quote