Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 06-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
elfqueenvik

Looking for photographer - Dragon Con 2010 - Record of Lodoss War

I will be attending Dragon con this year I'm looking for a photographer who can take some pictures of my Deedlit Costume. The day would be Friday, probably in the afternoon at Hyde Ivy Park. (Or anywhere with a big castle looking door.) I have a few pose ideas, but I am also open for suggestions.
Please PM me if you're interested! Thank you!

Unread 06-06-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfqueenvik View Post
I will be attending Dragon con this year I'm looking for a photographer who can take some pictures of my Deedlit Costume. The day would be Friday, probably in the afternoon at Hyde Ivy Park. (Or anywhere with a big castle looking door.) I have a few pose ideas, but I am also open for suggestions.
Please PM me if you're interested! Thank you!
I most likely will be going to Dragoncon, but again, it's a matter of when I get my airfare tickets. They are currently cheaper than last month, and I like to get at-least one-way a couple of months ahead, and then get the return-trip when I get more $$.

But I would certainly be happy to take pics of your Deedlit at Dragoncon.

I'll keep you posted once I secure one-way airfare to D*C.
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2010, 06:36 AM   #3
elfqueenvik

Plkease do, I have seen your work before and i love it if you'd be able to.
(I think you got a few shots of my elfquest costume last year.)
Unread 06-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Plkease do, I have seen your work before and i love it if you'd be able to.
(I think you got a few shots of my elfquest costume last year.)
I remember doing that as well. Wish I got more later on during the ElfQuest gathering but I missed it. Still, glad I got some pics of you by yourself.
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Unread 06-18-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
elfqueenvik

Oh and if Saturday is an option let me know. There are a few things going on that I am not sure when they are happening so I want to make sure I have options. Let me know if you will be able to make it.
Unread 06-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #6
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Oh and if Saturday is an option let me know. There are a few things going on that I am not sure when they are happening so I want to make sure I have options. Let me know if you will be able to make it.
I forgot to post here saying that I bought my airline ticket going to the con, so i WILL be attending D*C!

Saturday is fine for me to do our shoot. The only thing right now confirmed is the D*C parade in the early morning, and I'll be busy taking pictures of that until it's over. Then I'm usually trying to find people after the parade, so just let me know when you're ready after say, noonish. I'll let you know if I'm doing anything else after that. Thanks!
Unread 06-19-2010, 09:14 AM   #7
elfqueenvik

Right now I got to figure out what groups I am going to and when. There are a couple things that are conflicting in my schedule and it is a really tough call to make a choice between it all. Although Saturday is starting to look real good for it since Friday I will be coming in early in the morning and having a lighter costume will be better to wear that day. :'-( I just have to make up my mind. (I just going to ask my better half for suggestions) I promise i will let you know soon.
Unread 06-19-2010, 11:21 PM   #8
elfqueenvik

So after much inner debate and asking my better half, doing deedlit as i will be getting up early Friday morning and I can see getting in a costume that big when i haver to get up early and drive into Atlanta. So Saturday noonish at Hyde Ivy Park. So I'd like to talk about your rates what are they. PM me about it if you want.
Unread 09-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #9
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

See you this weekend! I sent you a PM with final details.

Can't wait to see you!