Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 06-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
alpha_helix
beer + costumes

Looking for photographer: Dragon*Con 2010(sept 3-6, atlanta) "Tissot" dress

Hi all. I'm working on the pink dress in this painting for D*Con: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi..._Too_Early.jpg and since I've spent nearly a year researching it and feel like it's the most epic thing I've made to date, I'd really love some quality photos for my portfolio.

However, I do have a few requirements. I really hope I don't sound like a diva, but there are good reasons for all of these.

1. Location: Indoor locations are GREATLY preferred. I know the lighting is icky inside, but I have a slew of eye problems that bascially mean that if I'm outside in direct sunlight without sunglasses I will be in pain and risk giving myself a migraine. Shade or sunglasses (I do have period correct ones!) is still very uncomfortable. I'm like a vampire.

2. Time: I've got a narrow window to work with. I'll only be wearing this costume for the Friday night costume contest and a few hours on either end, and I need to be in the green room at 5:30. So, 3-5pm friday afternoon is really the only time I'd have for this.

Well, that's about it. If somebody can accommodate me, I will be extremely grateful and probably give you candy. Or a beer. Beer flavored candy?
youtube channel! Facebook Page
alpha_helix is online now   Reply With Quote