Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > 한국어 cosplay.com

Unread 02-20-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
toast_genius

Anyone need Photos Taken?

To anyone in the Seoul, Pyeongtek, Osan, Camp Humphreys Area,

I am a photographer, new to the area, and looking to build up a portfolio. If you are a cosplayer, or even just need regular pictures taken, please just let me know and we can maybe work something out. I do not speak really any Korean, but if you have speak a little english, we can try this out. Please let me know. I am available mostly on the weekends.

About my photography:
I love photography. I have been working on my skills for about One year. I worked mainly with film, but recently purchased a higher quality digital. I need the experience of have subjects to take photos of, and this is where you come in. I love interesting angles, costumes, and locations. I am flexible to travel. Please let me know if you are interested. My email is Aaronknowles28@yahoo.com. Everyone is welcome. My portfolio is at www.aaronknowles.jalbum.net. Thank you.
toast_genius is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-10-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
akiriot

Wow that's brilliant.
I've been looking for a photographer but its been difficult since I don't speak Korean ^^;;

How much do you charge?
Unread 06-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
hoTeh

wow.Pyeongtek, Osan is the place that I usally go for the weekend !.
I gusess it's hard for one who can't speak korean to work with others. Maybe you might find photographer in korea who can speak EG. There is plenty of them who is really good at EG.
And I know some too.!!. If you find them ask them to work together~ then they will be happy to help you!
hoTeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
toast_genius

Charging!?!?!

Ha, yeah, sorry it took so long to get back to this thread. Right now, I am not really charging at all. If you want prints then we can talk about it once we have established what is going to happen. It will not be much because I would like to use the pictures that I take and add them to my portfolio. It is a win win situation. Well, if anyone is interested please let me know. I will be in the seoul area for about a month starting mid july. Thanks a lot.
toast_genius is offline   Reply With Quote