Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.
Unread 06-17-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
Mur
I'll be your handkerchief

For Singles seeking date/relationship

I wanted to re-post the "single cosplayer?" thread with a bit more of a focus and straightforwardness. I wish this thread to be for anyone who is single and is "seeking" a date/relationship or something in that area.

That being said, it would be wonderful if we could keep the off-topic posts located in the other singles thread so that it is easier to find people and keep this one just to one post per user. ^^
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=208454

It would also help if you post a clear picture of yourself in your profile if you have not already or post a link to one in your post. You can also include anything else you you would want to say to express who you are better.

If you wish to communicate with a member who posts please contact them though Private Message and I suggest checking "You can allow other members to send you email messages." under "account options" so you can get notification though your email.

If your status changes and you are no longer seeking please edit your post to change your status.

---

Interests:

Summary:
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):

Last edited by Mur : 06-18-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Mur is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-17-2010, 01:53 AM   #2
Aurora Maryte
The Voice of an Angel

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): A guy. Hopefully longterm, but eh I'm cool with even just making friends with someone too.
Interests: Cosplaying obviously, astronomy, history(especially ancient history and the Civil War, though anything up to 1900 is game), singing, writing, drawing...idk a lot of stuff. I guess if you want to know if I like something, look on my profile or just ask.

Summary: So what I'm looking for in a relationship is basically a Caucasian or Asian guy between the ages of 19 and 30, who isn't like 500 miles away.
I'm not one of those girls who is going to be obsessive and clingy, and call you ten times a day, and I won't want you to give up your social life for me...and I expect the same in return. We aren't engaged or married-God help people my age that already are- so should have lives aside from a significant other in my opinion.
Anyway, I'm a graduate student at UMDNJ right now, getting a Master's in Biomedical Science. I want to go to medical school and become a heart surgeon. I also intend to get a law degree with concentration in health law, because I want to work in bioethics AND practice medicine. I'm not crazy, I swear. ..Well...maybe a little. Anyway, I was accepted to law school so will be starting that fall 2011.
I'm really quiet most of the time unless I know somebody well or have something interesting to talk about with them.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Naruto
Sense and Sensibility, Lord of the Rings, The Other Boleyn Girl, The Iliad.
Wayyyy too many movies to list...just ask if you want to know.
Assassins Creed II, FF XIII, Tomb Raider.

I'm just gonna edit in the 'summary' info later, when it isn't 3am.

Conventions 2014~
-Katsucon- -Castle Point- -AnimeNEXT- -Shinkoucon- -Otakon- -Dragon*Con- -NYCC-
2013 Cosplays~ Celes Chere-opera gown(FF: VI); Dr. Princess(Adventure Time); Eowyn- green dress(LOTR); Lux(League of Legends); Magik(X-men); Anna(Frozen); Apple Pie(Sakizou); Stella(FF: XV)

Last edited by Aurora Maryte : 03-30-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Aurora Maryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 03:05 AM   #3
Takura
Wheres my Chips?!?

Talking

I will join!

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female for Dating/Long term, anyone for friends. Long distance is fine too!

I am a very friendly and open minded person and can get along with almost anyone.. Im a big nerd/gamer but I know how to control myself lol. Im sarcastic and blunt, probably too much. I am not too good at describing myself, im just a normal person trying to find that one special person in this messed up world like anyone else. Ill add more later.. Msg me!

Interests: Cosplay, Anime, Naruto, Aqua Teen, Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead, Hell's Kitchen, anything on the food network or Discovery/history channel, Halo, Left 4 Dead, MXC, Wipeout, Harry Potter, Star Wars, The Lost World (The book, not the movie), mafia/sci-fi/martial arts/foreign style movies are my favorite.

Next Conventions:
Dallas Comic Con
DragonCon

XBOX Live: xxTakuraxx
PSN: xxTakuraxx

Last edited by Takura : 04-02-2012 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Needed an update!
Takura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 03:44 AM   #4
happydust
Oh. Hai.

Seeking : males/females new friendships! (*girls only* possible relationships sorry doods (
Interests:quads,anime,manga, obviously hehe, Muay Thai, the gym lol and getting into fun and new things.

Summary:
Favorite media woulda have to be Summer wars, if you havent seen it.. i suggest you check it out.
other faves include but are not limited to Bear gryllz, conventions, tons of movies, table top strategy games and of course the vidya games.

Im a good old fashioned nerd though most my friends still dont believe so, I like to relax, have a good time and party if the occasion is right.
happydust is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 07:40 AM   #5
Kiro

Seeking: Female / Friend or Dating
Interests: Anime, art, books, cars

Summary: I enjoy traveling and experiencing new places. It's a thrill to try something new, and always a pleasure to meet new people. I find walking, whether it be in a mall or at a museum, relaxing and enjoyable. I like driving for the sake of driving, and spend my free time hanging out with friends or watching anime. I'm just getting into blogging, and am considering returning to doing some art on the side.

I attend Rutgers University where I am studying to become an Aerospace Engineer. I work as a System Administrator on a part-time basis to pay for my car, conventions, and various other expenses.

I'm looking for someone with self-confidence, optimism, and is fun to be around. Someone who shares some of my interests and wouldn't mind sharing some of hers with me. Someone who I can hang out with and just take a break from the monotony of every day life.

Favorite Anime:

Beck
Black Lagoon
Elfen Lied
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hellsing
Madlax

If you want my contact information, feel free to PM me. I check this forum daily and should get back to you within 24 hours. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by Kiro : 12-09-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Kiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 08:02 AM   #6
XxsetsuhenxX
moyashi

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): guys ^^ long term friends

Interests: anime, manga, Drawing dragons, video games COD ftw

Summary: Im hyper and fun and will make everyday interesting. I like to always do something and have something to talk about. Im a tomboy hands down my ps3 is my best friend. ha dantes inferno is my game addiction right now XD um i cosplay but imma newb -_-" lol and i draw anime, manga and dragon ^^

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): hellsing, trigun, trinity blood, code geass, D.Gray Man, yu yu hakisho, hunterXhunter, bleach, naruto , pretty much action anime
XxsetsuhenxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #7
Kibafan

Location-Douglas Georgia
age-19
gender- female
seeking- guys or long term a friend

intrests- other than cosplaying, horses and all animals, books and manga, photography and writing. martial arts (trying to find mauy thi or kendo instrutor) archery and so much more

summary- i am random and laid back i love to work with animals and cosplay at cons.i have a small stable and compete in dressage (look up on wiki if you dont know what it is (most dont)) me...

Last edited by Kibafan : 06-17-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Kibafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 09:52 AM   #8
BlueMew

Oh why not.... I'll play.

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): I'd like to date someone. I'm open to men or women; I'd just prefer they be somewhat close to me or willing to visit at least once a month if they're farther away. Then again, friends would be nice too.
Interests: I've kind of fallen away from cosplay, but I want to get back in to it. Outside of anime/manga, I'm a law student, I ride dressage competitively, I'm learning about spiritualism and liking it since most religions are quite hypocritical, I volunteer with children, and I work a full time job while being a law student. (I'm busy)

Summary:
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): I'm a huge Hellsing & Cowboy Bebop fan, and my cosplay tends to come strictly from Hellsing and Star Wars. I like FMA, but haven't watched the whole series yet.

Dragon*Con 2009
CEDF Commander- Star Wars: Outbound Flight
Narcissa Malfoy- Harry Potter
Imperial Admiral- Star Wars
Generic Slytherin Student- Harry Potter
Archbishop Enrico Maxwell- Hellsing
BlueMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #9
Krimzj

Location - Ocean City MD
Gender - Male
Seeking - Female!!!! A long term relationship would be great, however I wouldn't mind getting to know someone who lives a bit distant as long as we got to chat a bit.
Interests - Cosplay, Breakdancing, MMA, literature, goofing off, cars, and just about anything you could imagine

Don't be shy to MSG ME! :P
Unread 06-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #10
PINO~
I got some. Nya, nya!

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female/ How about we just figure it out when we get there... I mean how long is a short term relantionship before it turns into a long term relantionship? **NOTE: Please be advised I spend my day pondering random things like this. (^_^ ; )
Interests:Otaku culture and lifestyle. Hmm... thinking about it I am open to a whole lot of things... I mean my main hobbies would be split between cosplay/video games/ and anime veiwing....

Summary: I like me! d(^_^d ) Just looking to complete my cosplay duet... something akin as to what that prince from Enchanted would say... right?

Anime: Ergo Proxy/ Welcome to the NHK
Books: Lord of the Rings
Movies: How to Train Your Dragon was really really good...
TV: Family Guy/The Soup/The Dish

DRUKEN CAT: Cosplay Group

CHIBI-PA! MONSTER HUNTER COMETH!
MONSTER HUNTER: BITE SIZED @ CHIBI-PA SAMPLER! SUCCESS!
MONSTER HUNTER @ CHIBI-PA GO!!!!!
PINO~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #11
my2wings

this is an intresting forum page
Re-do Ariel Pink dress
Re-work Aurora Dress(s)

Commissions are open! PM me if interested!!!

Last edited by my2wings : 03-25-2011 at 01:24 PM.
my2wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 04:18 PM   #12
Zafie
8 Year Cosplay Veteran

Location: Currently Belleville, ON but moving to Ottawa, ON in September for College to study Pre-Animation & Illustration
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male or Female. Long term hopefully. If not then friends would be cool too....
Interests: Cosplaying, Fursuitting, Anime, Manga, Yaoi, Drawing, Animals, Writing Yaoi Fanfictions, and being random.

Summary: I can be shy at times, but once I get to know you better I'm really fun to be around. I am a huge KHR fangirl, so don't mind my obsession, who knows maybe you'll like them too. xD
I am more of a crossplayer than a cosplayer because guy characters seems to be more interesting to me and I like their outfits better.

Anime: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater, Black Cat, Junjou Romantica, and Pokemon
Books: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Junjo Romantica, Soul Eater, D.Gray-Man, Cat Paradise, Kuroshitsugi, Shugo Chara!, and Nabari No Ou
Movies: Animated, Comedies, Sci-fi and Action
TV: Anything that makes me laugh!

Anything Else?: I love movies/shows that have happy endings, that sometimes make me cry! xD

Send me a Message, if you'd like... ^^

Naru2U 2013:

Cheerilee Gijinka - My Little Pony (Friday)

? - ? (Saturday)

? - ? (Sunday)

G-Anime 2014:

Coming Soon!

Anime North 2014:

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Zafie : 07-24-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Zafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 04:23 PM   #13
RikuCosplayer

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Deffinitly a male, who is sexy and has
long-ish brown or blond hair (Hair does not matter as long as they love cosplaying
and don't mind wearing wigs! Please don't be bold. >w<) must be white or asian or
any mixture just as long your not a black boy.(Not trying to be racist just not into
dating black men for virus reasons) Well thats about it.

Interests:I love Anime of corse!
Love to Draw Yaoi >///>;
Loves to Cosplay Kh2 Riku
I love making candi beads
for raves and stuff! I love
to wright short stories like
Fanfics (But got too lazy to
wright now a days) I love working
with Animals and volunteering.
I love making new friends and going on the
computer Day and night! Want to
know more about me? Don't be afraid
to ask, just send me a Pm or let me know
your interested in me in this post.

Summary: I tend to be a little quiet when you first
meet me, but after a while I start to open up once
I get to know you. Iam a laid back, chilled girl who
loves to relax and chill at home. Every now and then
I will get out and do something fun, but not everyday
since I don't have anyone to go out and have fun with.
I love my Family, and will do anything for them. Iam still
working on making my Riku costume look better, also
still going to conventions. Iam going to Sac-Anime this
August, so if anyone else wants to go that'd be great!
Also still looking for that special someone to cosplay
with and have a good time. So hit me up if your out
there!

Anime: Pokemon, Bakugan, Tenchi Muyo, Naruto,
Bleach, Death Note, Hetalia, Ouran Host Club, Lucky Star,
No Money, Loveless, Kuroshitsugi, etc.
RikuCosplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #14
Efecss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMew View Post
Oh why not.... I'll play.

Ak, old... Feh...

I'm 44 years old, never had a date in my life, because I was the only uber-geek in town... Still am.... I have been going to conventions since 1977... And, I think, its getting a little late in life to start. (But still, who knows.....?)

(I apologize if this sounds a bit, moody. It is, but I didn't mean it to really be that way.)

Last edited by Efecss : 06-18-2010 at 02:03 AM.
Efecss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2010, 12:18 AM   #15
Mimori
I dream of you

I guess I could do this...

Location: Owensboro, Kentucky (Western KY, borderline Ohio River)
Seeking: Boyfriend or long time friends of either gender
Interests: Other than anime/manga and cosplay, I love me some video games! Mostly Left 4 Dead/2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Resident Evil. I love to write, create English lyrics for anime openings/endings and just hanging out with people.

Summary: I'm a pretty nice girl, but I'm not the perfect girl either. I'm not paper thin and I wear glasses (in most of my pics I take them off, but I'm actually rather blind. LOL), but hopefully you can see the real me behind everything. I'm more of a romantic girl rather than a toy, if you get my drift. In a relationship, I'm there for the support, caring and dependability. I love to get off topic in conversations and fangirl about English voice actors who might make awesome movie actors, or even my current anime obsession (as of this post, Princess Tutu ) and I'm not that much of a con goer mainly because of money, but I am wiling to meet with people as long as its not too far away from my hometown, though I assume most of you don't know where lil ol' O'boro is...I digress. I'm also a big fanfiction writer and will probably bug you to read my stuff, though most of it is hetero relationships and.or action. I won't make someone read my shounen-ai. >D

Favorite Media:

Anime:
-Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
-Saiyuki
-Princess Tutu
-Soul Eater

Manga:
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Mixed Vegetables
-The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross

Video Games:
-Left 4 Dead/2
-Resident Evil 5
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
-Pokemon
-BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Yep, that's Mimori.
Fakir (School Uniform w/ Sword) - 0%

Next Con: Eville Con 2011, Evansville IN

"Don't believe in yourself! Believe in the ME that believes in YOU!" - Kamina, TTGL
Mimori is offline   Reply With Quote