Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 09-18-2016, 09:01 PM   #1
DanArt

Any NYC 5 boroughs cosplayers?

Are there any NYC cos-players within reach of public transportation. ( if you was there you would understand ). I am looking to get some photos into my portfolio as well as for lucrative property usage. I am not only looking for anybody with cosplay interest but models, actors, family, or anybody in need of a photography to create fun images for free.

I would like this to be fun but there will be some paper work involved. A release form needs to be signed. Otherwise this could be something fun in general.

I am more into making fiction rather then recreating fiction. So if you need somebody to work on a project, as long as I am on set or able to get some shots in, I will work with you.

I do not have a proper film/video camera but in terms of photography I could do well with some good light sources and creative retouching. Speaking of which all retouching of images I have to do at home as my "camera" have everything built in and is limited. Camera does not leave my hand.

My ultimate goal is to get the images published in a book or even display in an art show or something. Maybe even an article. As long as I take credit for the images + retouching and you take create for the idea + costume.

Again this is a free "What if" venture. I am attempting to balance this time with my "job" I have to deal with, as well as my illustration and animation ventures.

I also understand that we have some events coming around. I mean outside the event as long as I am not at a job.
DanArt is offline   Reply With Quote