Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 167 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 01-06-2012, 04:02 PM   #1516
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCloudInc View Post
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female: Cosplay Buddies for partnering cosplays (couple cosplay, anyone?). So let's start from there.
Interests: Anime/Manga, Cosplaying, Video Games, Musical Endeavers (Currently Guitar and trying to get away from mixing music. If you would like to hear the dance tracks, let me know.) and Cooking.

Summary: Hello there, and congratulations for reading this far! I warm up to people rather quickly and will do my best to be as helpful as possible. I'm currently spending my time learning the Japanese Language, though not feeling like I've learned a whole lot. My humor tends to be quick witted though it can miss the mark and go awry.

Anyhow, I'm looking towards partnering up with someone to do some couples cosplay hi-jinks or while maximizing the exposure of our work in which we had spent so much time to making them. Some of the upcoming conventions I'm planning on attending is: Anime World Chicago, C2E2, Wizard World, ACen, Kollision Con, Anime Expo.

Open to doing other conventions within the region.

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):
Anime
The World God only Knows, Love Hina, Black Cat, Bamboo Blade, haven't kept up with much.

Manga
The Workd God only Knows, Air Gear, Bamboo Blade, Bartender, Black Cat, Genshiken, Hayate the Combat Butler, Karin, Let's Lagoon (Worked on scanlation), Love Hina, Medaka Box, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Naruto, Onidere, Sekirei, Tona-Gura, ToraDora

Comic Books
Uh... X-Men, IceMan, Gambit, that's about it.

Movies
I really should catch up with the long line of movies in my backlog. Dark Knight, most Jackie Chan movies, action movies really rank pretty high.

Video Games
Persona series, I've been sinking my teeth into it a whole lot. Aside from that, action RPG, RPG's in general.

TV
Currently a news junky. But when I do catch tv, it's crime dramas and burn notice, good stuff.

Other notes:
Photos? Facebook link in signature and the costume photos in my profile, thanks for reading!

Lastly: Thanks to NoOptionOtaku for your format!

Wow, that took too long. Throwing my hat into the arena!
Here we go again, updated a bit.
---
Planned Cosplay 2014 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Pegasus God Cloth - Silver [Saint Seiya]
ACen?: Sat?
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #1517
krys-chan
A New York Cosplayer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokmo View Post
How much more North are you talking about? If it's Montreal, you'll love the cosplay community.
I'm going to school in Plattsburgh NY~

Facebook

A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.
― J.R.R. Tolkien
krys-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 03:23 AM   #1518
D Asian
The King

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Friends of any gender and if anyone is interested maybe a girl to be more than friends
Interests: I'm interested in anything interesting

Summary: I'm a good guy, I am usually the "big brother" in my group of friends cause I'm always looking out for them. I like to have fun and I am pretty likeable, I can say I have no enemies despite some sticky situations I've been in. Well the main reason I am posting on this forum is to meet some fellow anime fans in my area cuz pretty much all of my friends don't like anime and manga so PM me

Favorite Anime: Gundam, Code Geass, Bleach, .hack//root, Haruhi Suzumiya, Black Cat, Romeo+Juliet, Lovely Complex
Favorite Book: The Caster Chronicles, The Cirque Du Freak series, Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie
Favorite Movie: Charli St Cloud, Blind Side, Planet of the Apes, Transformers
Favorite Game: CoD, .hack//GU
Favorite TV series: Royal Pains, Grimm
D Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #1519
Ekku Zakku

(Geez it's been almost a year since I posted on here XD I haven't been single the whole time, but the last few days I've felt incredibly lonely, so it's time to get out and meet more people again X3)

Age: 20 (21 in March, gah my age doesn't match me at all, I can't believe I'll be old enough to drink soon XD)

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female / dating or long-term, I'd like to find that special someone of course, but I think I've been focusing too much on that and I need to just take things a bit more lightly and slowly (even though my mind doesn't agree at all, I'm getting older and I haven't met the right person yet >w< I'm too impatient xwX), and I'd also like to make some more cosplay friends in my area as well, I feel like I'm not getting out enough and I only have like 3 cosplays, so I need some more friends so I can change that =3

Summary: I'm super shy and quiet, but I'm really nice and caring as well (don't let my avatar scare you!), I've been called a sweet guy quite a few times, and it always makes me happy when I hear that ^w^ I'm a total cat person, probably because I'm like a cat in a lot of ways lmao, but I won't get too much into that XD I don't have a whole lot else to say... well, I do, but I feel like I'd be rambling if I said too much about myself xwX and it's also nice to get to know somebody by talking to them rather than reading about them, right? =3 I'm looking forward to talking to whoever messages me! ^w^

Favorite stuff: Clannad, Death Note, and Gurren Lagann are my top three favorite anime, but I like just about everything XD same with movies, I like everything, but my favorite is probably Inception, I love dreams since I dream a lot (awake and asleep haha). I play a lot of video games, I love RPGs and sandbox games, also pretty much anything with a great story =3 Portal, Minecraft, I've played all the Elder Scrolls games since Morrowind lol, and tons more XD and last but not least, music! I love all kinds of Japanese music (almost all I listen to lol), especially J-rock and J-pop, but I also really like Daft Punk, they're easily my favorite non-Japanese artist XD and that's about it, I don't read manga or books or anything, I tend to get uncomfortable just sitting and reading XP

Uh..... asdlfkjsadlkgds how to end this post? Idk! X3 Bah, I'll just stop typing and click "Post" already XD

Last edited by Ekku Zakku : 01-11-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Ekku Zakku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 06:06 AM   #1520
magiccosplay01

Wink

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Im seeking Friends of any gender and if anyone is interested, maybe a girl to be more than friends. Just trying to find my Moon Princess.
Interests: I'm interested in anime, cosplay, video gaming, and etc..

Summary: I'm a kind, honest, and noble sweet guy that just looking to find the right princess to share my deep feelings of cosplay with. I'd love to start off as friends at first so we can get to know eachother more or if you prefer otherwise. I'm hoping to find many friends that wish to chat, talk and share their many great ideas of cosplay with. If I sound interesting to you as friend or otherwise...please dont hesitate to send me a message. I'm always looking for new cosplay friends, and im willing to listen to anyone who wishes to conversate about cosplay or any genre. I also have facebook, msn, yahoo, aim, and skype if anyone wishes to to know what those are send me a message and ill reply to you ASAP ^^. I love Cosplay, anime and video games, and my passion is trying to learn how to draw and learn more about things i dont know yet. Well I suppose thats enough talk from me, now you know bit of me, whats yours?

Favorite Anime: Sailor Moon, Haruhi Suzumiya, Saint Tail, Cardcaptor Sakura, Princess Knight, and many other magical girl series (sorry i love mahou shoujo series :3 )
Favorite Book: Harry Potter,
Favorite Movie: Batman: The Dark Knight, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and so on..
Favorite Game: Batman: Arkham city, Odin Sphere, Grimgrimoire, and so on
Favorite TV series: House of Anubis, House, so on ^^
magiccosplay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2012, 04:30 AM   #1521
PrincessChrista
TiddlieWinks

Eh, why not.. ;3

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male / dating or long-term.
Interests: Anime, Manga, Music, K-Pop, MMORPGs.. etc.

Summary: Hi, I'm Candace. I'm a kind, sweet and loving girl just waiting to find the right guy to come along. I'm looking for someone whose into cosplay and the Asian culture as well as daily, normal events. I have friends who cosplay, and just as many friends who don't. I'm extremely into sweet and romantic guys, a kind of girl who goes for personality more than looks. I'm a bit shy at first, but as I warm up to you I become outgoing and fun to be around . I love K-pop and everything that it comes with. I love gaming, although I haven't in a while, I'm always looking for a good MMORPG to join. Cosplaying is a huge part of my life; I love all the people you meet and all the fun, good times you have with the friends you make, as well as getting to portray an entirely different person just by wearing a wig and a outfit. :3 Please PM me if you're interested!

Fav Anime/manga:
Fairy Tail, Angel Beats, Naruto, Gundam Seed, K-ON!, Rozen Maiden, Teggen Toppa Guren Lagan [SO EPIC], xxxHolic, Kuroshitsuji, Bakuman, Panty&Stocking+Garter, Code Geass

Fav Movie Genres: RomComs, Action, Thriller, Comedy

Fav TV show Genres: Crime, Adventure, Action, Fantasy

In the day no one can see us,

but at night

we become truly
beautiful.

Cosplays/Conventions for 2012:
Gijinka Lapras 100%
Gothic Lolita 80%
Neru Akita 100%
Lacus Clyne 60%

Kotatsu-Con
Sakura-Con
Anime Expo Vancouver
Anime Revolution
Cos & Effect

My Tumblr c:
PrincessChrista is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #1522
polaracebear
Weirdo.

Seeking: Males, um, I would love to make new friends as well for cosplaying
Interests: I like to sing a lot, and i'm pretty sure if you get close to me you'll notice, I sing everyone second of the day, musicals mostly. So, you should like singing or you'll end up going crazy...like my mom. >.> Cosplaying, trying to play video games
Summary: Chello there, I'm Ashley, and thank you for reading so far. Um, I'm a very loud person once I warm up to you, I warn you I make some very strange faces without really thinking about it. (I shall work on that!) I'm about 5'6, kinda tall compared to most guys in my school. ^^ Thanks for looking
polaracebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 11:22 PM   #1523
Crusader_8
Ask me about my name

Welp, I'm single again, thank goodness. Here we go!

25-year-old man looking for 20-25 year-old woman

Must like star wars! I took star wars for granted, then found out being in a relationship with someone who hates star wars SUCKS THE JOY OUT OF LIFE.

Must like music other than country, rap, and touchy-feely pop. Music I like: pretty much almost anything that I enjoy singing to, which yes this means disney.

Must not smoke! Smoking is helluvalot unattractive.

Now... Why am I worth anyone's time?
- I'm a badass singer who isn't embarrassed about his passion for it.
- I play bass like a boss.
- I write too.
- I'm amazing at Guilty Gear.
- movie buff, history buff, literature enthusiast
- I'm funny as all hell, no foolin'.

If you are a good singer and you bust out singing as often as I do, you'll pretty much score a slam-dunk. Nothin' like great singing from the heart, or so they say. And by "they," I just mean me.

Coming soon - my most patriotic costume yet, Captain America!

Cosplays on the Drawing board -
Sam Flynn
Optimus Prime
Black Jack
Crusader_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #1524
Ekku Zakku

dang, sorry to hear about that Crusader, hope you have better luck next time =3
Ekku Zakku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 11:53 PM   #1525
shmasp

Everyone here is too far away, but I'll try anyway.

Age: 16 going on 17 and don't you dare break out into song /:
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Either, both, neither, none, whatever / friendship, please. Relationships and I are a bit iffy.
Interests: Costumes, history, astronomy, astrophysics, astrobiology, computer science, superheroes, aliens, witches, wizards, ferrets, anything Nordic (which, speaking in all political correctness, does include the Baltic countries), wigs, Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game, video games, classical music, werewolves, uhhh Nazi zombies, assassins, aaaaand I lost my train of thought.

Summary: I'm Al and I'm a geek. Like, a legit geek with the thick-rimmed glasses and everything. I even wear my Tokidoki Thor cap every day. I'm not a hipster or an emo kid, and I don't dye my hair black, it's naturally that color. My idea of fun is either hand-sewing a costume from the pieces of fabric I've picked up at the local thread shop, or staying up until 6am on a school night figuring out the mechanics of C++ and JavaScript. I also do creative writing and calligraphy on the side, with my ultimate passion being gaming. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was the first adult game I played, and also the first game I bought whenever I got my first X-box 360.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn!, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, Harry Potter (put in boldface for emphasis), Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Eragon, The Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Flies, The Jungle, Sherlock Holmes, anything Shakespeare, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, The Avengers, X-Men, Spiderman, Star Trek, Merlin, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Being Human (UK), The Big Bang Theory.
shmasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 12:14 AM   #1526
Crusader_8
Ask me about my name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekku Zakku View Post
dang, sorry to hear about that Crusader, hope you have better luck next time =3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader_8 View Post
...found out being in a relationship with someone who hates star wars SUCKS THE JOY OUT OF LIFE.
It's not so bad that I'm single again, given the circumstances I hinted at.

Coming soon - my most patriotic costume yet, Captain America!

Cosplays on the Drawing board -
Sam Flynn
Optimus Prime
Black Jack
Crusader_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 12:22 AM   #1527
bob.paul
Banned

Oh It is great to join in this group.

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): I'd like to date someone. I'm open to women; I'd just prefer they be somewhat close to me or willing to visit at least once a month if they're farther away.
Interests: I've kind of fallen away from cosplay, but I want to get back in to it. Outside of anime/manga, I'm a law student, I ride dressage competitively, I'm learning about spiritualism and liking it since most religions are quite hypocritical, I volunteer with children, and I work a full time job while being a law student. (I'm busy)

Summary:
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): I'm a huge Hellsing & Cowboy Bebop fan, and my cosplay tends to come strictly from Hellsing and Star Wars. I like FMA, but haven't watched the whole series yet.
bob.paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 01:15 AM   #1528
sakura_HiMExx
goofball shoujo~ o 3o

WHO'S GOING TO ANIME BOSTOOOON... D: < PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THEY'RE GOING~~
/would love to meet people there

Anywhoosits... xD; Aha~
Desperate need for meeting new people. So I figure, why the heck not~? = w= Kekeke~
OOOOKIE DOKIE~ Here goes~!

My name is Victoria, but people usually refer to me as Vi, Vivi or Viki btw~ o 3o I prefer Vi or Vivi, haha. ^ o^
This would be me~ o 3o Don't mind me, just being a messy candid girl... xD;

Age: 18 going on 19 come April 1st (and no, that's not a joke, ahaha.. j___j'')

Seeking: Whatever comes my way and whatever happens, I don't mind. n__n But I'd really just like some new friends and I'd love love love to meet some enthusiastic male cosplayers, seeing as how I'd like to take up some joint/couple cosplays and whatnot in the future. Friendships of both sexes are STRONGLY STRONGLY STRONGLY encouraged, and if it reaaalllly matters all that much, I am single and open to the idea (though I am a ridiculous girl and my shoujo manga fantasies will prolly never happen /SHOT), so yeee... ~ o 3o

Interests: I'm pretty much up to doing anything, but I guess if you were to really sum up my interests, it would stretch from spending time with friends and family, music, art (really big on art, ie drawing, especially acting, painting and so on), fashion, anime (obviously ^^''), helping others, sewing or any kind of crafting, gaming (haha, I'm a big nerd and when I say gaming I don't mean I'm going to go tralala on the wii or something. D: < I LIKE MY GAMES, whether it be GoW or FF)... . o.; I'm talking too much, but I think you get the idea~?

Summary: ... Bad at this... D: Ermn... ./////.'' Hah. Well, I think if you'd like to get to know me, I'd hope I'd be worthwhile, but I'm not much of anything special? = w=; Ough. I knew I was bad at this.. I tend to be high energy and like heart to hearts, I'm a tomboy and at the same time a huge girly girl, and I wear my heart on my sleeve like a ninny, but I'd like to think that I try my best in all types of situations and I just try to have a good time and make sure everyone's okay, and um... umn.. .___.; Lol, that's.. @ w@; What matters? /sweatdrop I'm a 5'3'' Asian girl (and I mean, if pictures are of interest, see above) who's just living her life. n__n; Haha, I just want friends, I just want to get to know people, find someone important, all that jazz, have fun. o wo Yeah. -nodnod-

Anime - The list... So long. OTL'' I don't even remember them all.
Chrno Crusade, .hack//ROOTS (and sign), Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora, Air, Lovely Complex, Paradise Kiss, Romeo x Juliet, Digimon, Zero no Tsukaima, Inuyasha, Guilty Crown, Blood+, Uta no Prince-sama, La Corda D'oro, Kobato, Shugo Chara, Xenosaga, Tsubasa Chronicle, Cardcaptor Sakura, Naruto, D. Grayman, Clannad, Kimi ni Todoke, Outlaw Star, Rurouni Kenshin, G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Kami-sama Karin, Pita Ten, Zoids, Yuyu Hakushou, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Hakuouki, Code Geass, Yumeiro Patissiere, Samurai Champloo, Sailor Moon, DBZ, FMA, Macross (stretching from Minmay to present day Macross Frontier :3), Tenchi Muyo, Darker than Black, Full Metal Panic, XXXHolic... Definitely not all I've seen/am watching, but some ones I strongly like, yeah. ^o ^; ~

Books - o___o Hmmm including manga and regular books... The Great Gatsby, Catcher in the Rye, L'Etranger, Freakonomics, Blackbird, Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu, Kimi ni Todoke, Dengeki Daisy, Himekei Doll.. - w-; Oh god there's more but I forgot...

Games - Lololol, this list.. xD; OTL'' Fml~
FF6-X are basically banes of my childhood; ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA, recently beat Skyward Sword and almost exploded * u*; ... I LOVE the Tales of Series, kinda reminds me of FF sometimes, which btw I love love love 7 and 9 the most, probably. ^ o^; Esp. 9.... Ah, I love the Kingdom Hearts series (I played and viciously beat all the games), PERSONA PERSONA PERSONA <3, Pokemon is still my number one rofl, I LOVE Harvest Moon, Xenosaga, Devil May Cry, Gears of War 1-3, Portal's fun, DDR, Super Smash Bros, Starcraft, Donkey Kong Country, Crash Bandicoot, and I am a diehard fan of Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors (mostly SW though tbh... NAGAMASA AZAI * u* <3)~ I love various fighting games like Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, Tekken, KOF, BlazBlue, etc... C: Eeeermn... RESIDENT EVIL. AH. LOVE. ...

.____. Oh shiet, list is too long. xD; I think you all kinda get what kinda person I am. SO... YEAH. There's me~ n__n;
Pleaaaase don't be afraid to message me or whatever, and we could even be tumblr or fb friends~ :3 <3

Last edited by sakura_HiMExx : 01-17-2012 at 03:29 AM.
sakura_HiMExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 02:30 AM   #1529
4wheel
Supporter to all Players

Re-posting to update

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): A nice relationship with a woman is desired, but I'm happy to make any and all friends. I'm hoping for someone around Central Florida. Still, I'm happy with a long distance relationship if we can meet eventually.

Interests: Well I'm here so Anime, Manga, and Cosplay are obvious.

This is just a small list that I really should update more often, but when it comes to anime these are around the ones I enjoy: Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Panic, FMA, .hack//series, IGPX, Ghost in the Shell, Sailor Moon, Gurren Lagann, Excel Sage, Gundam Wing/00, Durarara, Strike Witches, Dog Days, Naoki Urasawa's Monster.

That said, I'm also interested in Video games (had all three current gens but my 360 died. Still got my faithful ps2 though!). Some of my all time favorite video games would be: Monster Hunter, Armored Core, SMT: Persona series, Catherine, Valkyria Chronicles, Legend of Dragoon, Gran Turismo 5, LittleBigPlanet 1&2, Fat Princess, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy(rather broad range here), Outland, and so much more!

Some other general interests would be My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Yes, I'm a brony!). Action/suspense/comedy movies, although Spaghetti Westerns are my favorite! I enjoy several TV shows, from Man Vs Food, Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Dirty Jobs, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, and many others. I also really enjoy writing, It's like a second passion!

One thing that has played a big part in my life though, is Racing. I cannot lie, my family has been involved since the 70s, running tracks up and down the east coast. I will be hoping to go to at least one race with those I'm capable of taking. I enjoy watching the ordinary sports like Football and such, but I'm not as big on them as I am Racing. Not just NASCAR though, I mean like Formula One, V8 Supercars, IZOD, anything touring car, and occasionally Air Racing.

Summary: I'm German/Italian, born in Long Island, NY and raised in Florida. I'm pretty laid back at times, although I can get stressed just as much as anyone else. I love roleplaying and I usually do it on any site that has a roleplay forum. I also have a hobby of writing, it's become a great release for my emotions and has really helped me through some tough times.

I can talk about almost anything, from serious discussions like the legalization to eat horse meat to what's new in anime! I'd like to think that I always mind my manners and try to be on my best behavior. I'm pretty shy, but it's easy for me to open up to those I'm close with. I'm pretty open-minded and enjoy just sharing ideas.

I'm said to put others ahead of myself, almost to a fault. I am a bit on the Husky side, sitting around 260bs at 5'11'' although I've been getting out more and trying to change my diet. I've been a brony since March and I will make jokes about it from time to time, but I'm fine cutting back if it's not your thing. I'm also a cosplay and convention virgin! ^///^ No teasing, please? I've planned to attend several but something has always come up at the worst of times.

Humor for me is to be witty, looking for that one counter-comment that can cause a lot of laughs. Or that one joke that just hits the nerves right. Reach out and drop a pm or email.

Megacon or Metrocon... decisions, decisions.

PSN:MH4wheel

Last edited by 4wheel : 01-17-2012 at 02:37 AM.
4wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #1530
Cosanima100

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male / seeking Relationship, Friendships, Group Cosplay
Interests: Cosplay since last 3 years, costume design, prop design and crafting, Drawing and sketch art, painting, sci-fi conventions, zombies, magic and lore, some video games (not so much anymore): Assassins creed, Halo, Gears of War, Resident Evil game series, Fallout series, social games, (I did used to play world of warcraft, but quit over 2 years ago now) Blizzard is a great game company and I do enjoy Diablo series, Star craft games. When it comes to movies I enjoy several movie genres and enjoy several movies, but am not a big time movie viewer, but I enjoy such movies as LOTR, Star Wars, some Star Trek movies, like the nicer animation movies. When it comes to music, I enjoy mostly Techno, Dance style music, but like Rock, Heavy Rock, Heavy Metal, Trance, Classical, some hip hop music. Some bands I enjoy are Three Days grace, DJ Alligator, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Everence, some God Smack, Rammstein, oh and alot more.

Summary: I am a college Graduate from the University of South Carolina, where I originally attended college at another college for Game design for 2 years before dropping out due to getting over whelmed by the idea of sitting on my ass all day looking at a computer screen. I actually sat around for a while after that just playing games online and getting no where before I decided to go back to college after moving to the Upstate area, where I re-listed and started over from the beginning getting my degree in Criminal Justice with a heavy focus in Forensic techniques and science, after attending for a year, I decided to also branch over into Psychology, where I got two college degrees in the above fields from the USC (SC). Where I actually knew about sci-fi conventions, I never actually attended any till I met a heavy cosplayer at one of my jobs, who introduced me to the idea and invited me to attend Dragoncon with him back in 2009. That was my first time being exposed to cosplay and I was hooked on it from there on out and went out creating my own costumes and learning the art from simply things to doing more advanced stuff. Spent alot of money and time learning what works and what does not work, so where my own creations list is small at this time, I have many mis-matched projects I never finished and learned alot.
So now I am out looking for more to advance even further and take my new found geekyness out in the world, also physical appearance wise, I am not a huge guy, I am only 5,7 and 165 lbs, I also wear glasses, so I think that adds to my overall geek appearance. I am a really nice, kind, caring person, who is introverted, so I am not highly social-able with many people, but really enjoy spending time with those I actually wanna be with, and especially that one special person, who I don't mind giving a ton of time and attention to.
Just some other things I enjoy doing is riding my motorcycle, hiking, biking, running, working out at the gym, skiing, drawing of course, cosplay creations.
Cosanima100 is offline   Reply With Quote