Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 136 votes, 4.94 average.
Unread 02-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #1726
ManchildofPV

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): female I guess start as friends and see where it leads.
Interests: writing ,gaming ,anime/manga, too many to count

Summary:
Wow where to begin heh. For starters I am a nice guy usually kind of shy but when given the moment I will try and find ways to make even strangers smile. Currently I am thinking of going back to school for computer it to further my education. Man this is hard heh well other things worth noting I can am a dreamer I guess thinking creating new poems ideas and other things. Personally when the words are about me I am at a lost its better just to message me or get to know me that way. oh btw I am a multiplatform player I don't bias in that lol
ManchildofPV is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-27-2013, 07:47 PM   #1727
Boosterman
Bleach

Seeking: Female

Interest: anime, cosplay, movies, outdoors, hiking, adventuring, wind, animals, open to trying new things

Not going to lie I am shy at 1st but I tend to open up more and more as I get to know you better
Boosterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #1728
MissMartha

Hello! The name is Martha :]

Seeking: Male! I'd like someone to talk to and get to know each other. I don't like to rush things, so I guess I'm sorta seeking for a relationship but mostly I want to find a best friend!

Interests: I mainly find myself on my 360 either playing a video games or watching a movie, etc. I love to listen to do karaoke, watch horror movies. I love love to take pictures! I also enjoy baking.

Summary: I can be hot and cold when it comes to meeting someone for the first time. I'm mostly a very bubble, outgoing, and independent person but sometimes I can become a shy one too. I'm veryy short (4'11), have black hair, wear glasses (without 'em I think I'm almost blind haha), and have dark brown eyes. I'm not very romantic (haha) I'm more of the girl who prefers a date at an amusement park or skydiving rather than going for a candlelight dinner. So if this sounds like your kinda gal, then PM me! haha I'm terribly bad at describing myself on the internet.

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):

Anime:
*Sailor Moon
*Dragonball (& Z)
*Pokemon
*NANA

Books:
*Jurassic Park (& Lost World)
*Andromeda Strain
*World War Z
*Zombie Survival Guide
*IT
*Unbearable Lightness
*Legally Blonde

Movies:
*Underworld (ALL of 'em!)
*Saw (ALL of 'em too!)
*House on Haunted Hill
*Thirteen Ghosts
*Insidious
*Paranormal Activity (All)
*JURASSIC PARK!!! (All)
*King Kong
Oh, gosh I'll stop otherwise I'll keep on going. lmao

Games:
*SILENT HILL (1, 2, 3, Homecoming, The Room, Downpour, Shattered Memories, etc, etc. I absolutely love love loooooove Silent Hill!)
*Resident Evil
*Skyrim
*POKEMON! (Pokemon Stadium 64, Pokemon Red, Pokemon EVERYTHING!)
*Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
*Jurassic Park: The Game
*Harry Potter (All, really)
However, I think my fave series is the JAMES BOND series. although they totally ruined that LEGENDS one. ahaha

TV:
*Glee
...and I think that's it. I don't get to watch much tv. I spend most my time doing something else. haha

OK...I think I wrote too much :/
MissMartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #1729
Diverselove

Seeking (gender/type of relationship): male or female for friendship & male or female for relationship (but really I'm just looking for friends right now)

Interests: Walking, dancing,working-out, anime, manga, reading,writing, psychology, iaido, movies,cosplay, creating

Summary: I am a shy, awkward, and nice person. I don't talk much but I have a lot on my mind. I really enjoy reading and I write some of my own stories. I hope to get publish one day if not only for just a small audience who would enjoy the different worlds I create in my stories.
I don't like labels but if I had to place one on my I would say I'm bisexual and panromantic. I don't like large crowds or rude people. I also don't like bullies. I prefer (or am attracted to) people who are outgoing, bubbly, optimistic, and nice. I don't really care about looks or anything pertaining to that. I just want someone who is cool and dorky.

favorite anime:
Soul eater
Sailor Moon
Full metal Alchemist
Black Butler

Favorite show:
American Dad
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Victorious

Favorite books:
Too many to list

Favorite movies:
Girl with the dragon Tattoo
Memoirs of a Geisha
Diverselove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #1730
ManchildofPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverselove View Post
Seeking (gender/type of relationship): male or female for friendship & male or female for relationship (but really I'm just looking for friends right now)

Interests: Walking, dancing,working-out, anime, manga, reading,writing, psychology, iaido, movies,cosplay, creating

Summary: I am a shy, awkward, and nice person. I don't talk much but I have a lot on my mind. I really enjoy reading and I write some of my own stories. I hope to get publish one day if not only for just a small audience who would enjoy the different worlds I create in my stories.
I don't like labels but if I had to place one on my I would say I'm bisexual and panromantic. I don't like large crowds or rude people. I also don't like bullies. I prefer (or am attracted to) people who are outgoing, bubbly, optimistic, and nice. I don't really care about looks or anything pertaining to that. I just want someone who is cool and dorky.

favorite anime:
Soul eater
Sailor Moon
Full metal Alchemist
Black Butler

Favorite show:
American Dad
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Victorious

Favorite books:
Too many to list

Favorite movies:
Memoirs of a Geisha
I loved the book to memoirs. Number one book on my list lol
ManchildofPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 04:23 AM   #1731
SyntaxError
BSAA 2nd Lt. Willis

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): To make some new friendships with female/male cosplayers.

Interests: Besides cosplaying, movies, military stuff, video games, guns, and some other things? It's past 2:00 in the morning and I'm too lazy to list all the stuff, so you can ask away.

Summary: I've been looking to get back into cosplaying. It's been a few years since I've been to a convention and hung out with fellow cosplayers, so I'd like to get back into the swing of things again. I'm looking to do outfits from videogames like Battlefield 3, Resident Evil 6, and other games alike. I'm friendly, outgoing, laid back, patient, random, funny, independent, and a openminded guy. I'm also looking for people to workout with as well! Oh, and I can talk like Hank Hill

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): I'm open to some animes. I'm not really big on reading, but I wouldn't mind reading a great manga every once in a while. I love movies! My current favs are The Dark Night Rises, Wreck It Ralph, Paranorman, Skyfall, and Looper. What guy doesn't like video games?! I like games like Far Cry 3, Forza Motorsports 4, and Battlefield 3. Last but not least, TV shows that I love. I love Family Guy, American Dad, Top Gear, King of the Hill, and a few others.

Send me a PM if you want to chat or anything!
Unread 03-20-2013, 11:40 PM   #1732
loyalkng

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): female/ longterm
Interests: drawing, gaming, designing, fashion, reading, dancing, working, and learning new things i also love clubbing and just getting out there and staying active like climbing mountains and trails and things of that nature

Summary: simple if you want to know just asked im very straight-forward and easy to communicate! i guess im looking for a lovely asian or mixed or white! meh those are my preferences in women just saying hahaha im in good shape (only getting better) and im aspiring to be a cosplay model and would love if i could have a female partner to join me
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): K, soul eater, zetsuen no tempest, kuruko no basket, others, hunger games trilogy, the host, any amy tan novel. lots of k drama and tons of games lolz
loyalkng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 07:16 PM   #1733
Commanderb2
Needs moar DESU

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female / long term/ friends/ companion

Interests: anime, sci-fi, zombies (i spent a whole month learning everything there was about zombies), Doctor Who, British comedy, Adventure!, walking long distances for no reason, shopping online and on taobao, cosplaying is my number one hobby really.

Summary: I'm pretty shy at first, but open up after people get to know me. Not much to talk about, I served in the military and traveled all over the world cause of it. Very few friends have time for me so all I do is sit around and play on the computer. Just PM me for more info. Oh, I'm a hardcore crossplayer/cosplayer.
Commanderb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 01:31 PM   #1734
Amaya Uchida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderb2 View Post
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female / long term/ friends/ companion

Interests: anime, sci-fi, zombies (i spent a whole month learning everything there was about zombies), Doctor Who, British comedy, Adventure!, walking long distances for no reason, shopping online and on taobao, cosplaying is my number one hobby really.

Summary: I'm pretty shy at first, but open up after people get to know me. Not much to talk about, I served in the military and traveled all over the world cause of it. Very few friends have time for me so all I do is sit around and play on the computer. Just PM me for more info. Oh, I'm a hardcore crossplayer/cosplayer.
I absolutely love your cosplays to bad your a far away. I'd love to meet you and hangout having some fun cow playing and all.

Dragon-Con 2011
L from Death Note
Roxas from Kingdom Hearts
Naruto Uzumaki(School uniform)
Ichigo from Bleach
Kazu from Air Gear
Amaya Uchida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #1735
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female/Long Term and Cosplaying
Interests: Cosplay, Cooking, Anime, Photography, Video Games, Writing, Voice Acting

Summary: As I said above, I'm a cosplayer pretty much looking for someone to both cosplay alongside with and to have a meaningful lasting relationship with. I'm currently in college for Journalism while taking some classes devoted towards developing one's voice, as I really do wish to become a voice actor, or at the very least become a better speaker. I'm learning to cook currently, and will likely try my hand at becoming a chef at some point. My current dream is to open a combination store/cafe encompassing both aspects of a maid cafe and cosplay outfitter.

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Soul Eater, Steel Angel Kurumi, Needless, Hetalia, Dragon Quest VIII, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA, Jane Eyre, Little Women

Planned Conventions and Outfits

Otakon 2014
Vaporeon Gijinka - Pokemon
Patchouli Knowledge - Touhou Project
Gilber Beilschmidt/Prussia - Axis Powers Hetalia
Naudae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #1736
Septembre
That charming devil again

L O L

Cosplay List

Shin Megami Tensei
SMT: Imagine - IGC `Razgriz - Completed (October 2011)
SMT: Persona 4 - Yu Narukami - Completed (May 2013)
SMT: Persona 3 - Akihiko Sanada - TBA (0%)

Death Note
Kira - Light Yagami TBA (0%)
Matt - TBA (0%)

RWBY
Adam - TBA (0%)

Naruto
Zabuza - TBA (0%)

Secret Cosplay - TBA (0%)

Also doing future cosplays for Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Metal Gear Solid and more!
Always looking for cosplay partners & groups!

Septembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #1737
marylandcosplay
Homestuck Cosplayer

seeking: FRIENDS ONLY!! (around the same age 13-17, both genders, mostly female)

interests: HOMESTCK!! ^^, hetalia, black butler, vocaloid, shugo chara, a whole bunch of other stuff
Yeah and i am random
marylandcosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #1738
Lil Slugger
Criddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverselove View Post

favorite anime:
Soul eater
Sailor Moon
Full metal Alchemist
Black Butler

Favorite show:
American Dad
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Victorious

Favorite books:
Too many to list

Favorite movies:
Memoirs of a Geisha
Ah good ol tn. I am from Bowling Green KY, but I live in Cali now. I miss the East coast it was relaxing
Lil Slugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #1739
Kinoma

Location- Santa Clarita, CA (just outside LA and only during breaks) Winston-Salem, NC (while school is in session)
Age- 19
Interests- Other than cosplay and watching anime, I spend most of my free time either playing video games, or as of late, going to the gym.
Seeking- A girl. Around my age, possibly long term, maybe just someone to cosplay with.
Summary- Heyo, my names Josh. I'm currently in the process of finishing up my freshman year as an undergrad stage props major at UNCSA. I haven't had much luck finding anyone I'm particularly interested in, so I figured I'd give this thread a shot.
I'm not really looking for something serious right now, although should something come of this I wouldn't have any problem with it becoming more serious over time. For the most part I just want to get to know someone, either over the internet or in person.
I'd prefer whoever I might get to know live either nearby my college or hometown, that way it's a bit easier to meet up should it get that far.
But yeah, if you want to talk, as a friend or otherwise, just send me a message/quote me here.
Favorite Media:
-anime: SAO, Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Naruto, Soul Eater, FMA:Brotherhood, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z
-cartoons: Adventure Time, Regular Show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Bravest Warriors
-video games: League of Legends, Skyrim, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon

Cosplays
AX-
Naruto (Maybe)- 0%
ALO Kirito- 5%
Kamina- 40% (80% w/o cape)

Last edited by Kinoma : 04-07-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Kinoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #1740
QuestGiver
Giver Of Quests

Seeking : Female, Long Term, Close By
Interests:Table Top Gaming, Video Games, L.A.R.P., Cosplay, Manga, Anime, Sci-Fi, Zombies, MLPFIM, Dr. Who, Comic Books

Summary: I'm looking for a girl who likes the idea of cuddling under an electric blanket and watching anime while eating pocky. I like to think of myself as a well rounded geek. I'm pretty easy going all things considered. I love making people happy and am great with kids. Any questions feel free to ask.

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):
Anime- Sword Art Online, Soul Eater, Baka & Test,
Books/Manga- Death Trooper, Pokemon, XXXholic, Legend Of Zelda,
Movies- John Carpenters The Thing, George Romeros Dawn Of The Dead, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, Fanboys, Dr. Horribles Sing Along Blog, Wreck It Ralph
Games-Resident Evil, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Dark Souls, Zombies Ate My Neighbours, Time Splitters Future Perfect
TV- Reboot, Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory
QuestGiver is offline   Reply With Quote