Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 28 votes, 4.71 average.
Unread 06-18-2010, 01:56 AM   #16
VanGylen

Wink

Hey!

Genre:Female

Seeking(gender / type of relationship:Any genre (I'm bi) Relationship or just friends. Doesnt
need to be a long term serious relationship. An easy going one would be relaxing (not long distance relationship cause those are sad )
Interests: Fashion design, art, anime, cosplay, yaoi, music, traveling, movies, videogames, walking. XD and going out....... :

Summary:I'm open to alot of things. I honestly dont know what kind of person I am but I like random stuff. I'm easy to intertain and yeah i like stuff and what not!

Have a nice day!

Versus (Final Fantasy 13: Versus)
Allen Walker & Kanda Yuu (D Gray Man)
Death the kid (Soul Eater)
Light Yagami (Deathnote)
Natsuo (Loveless)
Dead Mater (Black Rock Shooter)

FB FRENDZ? (Yes or Yes?)

For cosplay Comission(I make your cosplay)
Message me on here

Last edited by VanGylen : 06-18-2010 at 01:59 AM.
VanGylen is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-18-2010, 04:15 AM   #17
SirOaf
Oaf-tastic!

Seeing is how this thread is still active(kinda thought it might be shutdown), I'll join in too!

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Otaku Female for longterm. I also would never turn down a friend too!
Interests: Anime, video games, online games, computers, electronics, music, astronomy, photography, cosplay, etc.. TOO much to list.

Summary:
I'm just another super cool, and nice single geek, dork, nerd, etc... What more can I say!
I'd like to find someone who'd like to do couple cosplays because I think they are totally fun!

Last edited by SirOaf : 07-08-2010 at 05:01 AM.
SirOaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2010, 06:11 PM   #18
Aiten
The Cerulean Prince

Why not

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female, First Date, long-Term, Cosplay hook-up
Interests: Anime, video games, online games, computers, electronics, music, astronomy, photography, cosplay, reading, writing, poetry, athletics, working out, driving, school

Summary:
I'm your typical, old-fashioned, out of date gentleman
Aiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2010, 06:39 PM   #19
TheDawn'sShadow
^_^

Smile why not

Age: 15 Gender: female Seeking(gender/Type of relationship): any gender relationship or just friends Interests: anime, drawing, cosplay, videogames, reading, writing, yaoi, music, traveling Summary: Open minded. Like random stuff. Also, I act a little older than I am. Oh and i'm going to Anime Expo this year Favorite Media: All time fav anime is Naruto. I like Vampire Knight, Death Note, Bleach, Inuyasha, Ouran High Host Club, and more. For more info PM me or ask through the other thread

Last edited by TheDawn'sShadow : 06-23-2010 at 11:01 PM.
TheDawn'sShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2010, 11:35 PM   #20
VanGylen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDawn'sShadow View Post
Age: 15 Gender: female Seeking(gender/Type of relationship): any gender relationship or just friends Interests: anime, drawing, cosplay, videogames, reading, writing, yaoi, music, traveling Summary: Open minded. Like random stuff. Also, I act a little older than I am. Oh and i'm going to Anime Expo this year
XD I'm going too.
Are you cosplaying?

Versus (Final Fantasy 13: Versus)
Allen Walker & Kanda Yuu (D Gray Man)
Death the kid (Soul Eater)
Light Yagami (Deathnote)
Natsuo (Loveless)
Dead Mater (Black Rock Shooter)

FB FRENDZ? (Yes or Yes?)

For cosplay Comission(I make your cosplay)
Message me on here
VanGylen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2010, 12:32 AM   #21
TheDawn'sShadow
^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGylen View Post
XD I'm going too.
Are you cosplaying?
^_^ Yes I am! Thankfully. What days are you going?
TheDawn'sShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2010, 02:40 AM   #22
Mur
I'll be your handkerchief

Can you keep chatting down to the other singles post (linked in first post) or in a PM, it would be nice to keep this area clear so that people can be more easily found. (less wading though random offtopic questions)
Mur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #23
Cherry_Ai
*LoveLoveLove*

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male for relationship but also friends just to chat with!
Interests: manga, cosplay, drawing, playing guitar, traveling, sleeping, martial arts

Summary: Im a closet nerd so my friends who arent really into anime/cosplay dont know Im into cosplay. I really want to make some cosplay friends just to be able to talk with. Im very open-minded and easy-going. I seem shy but get pretty talkative once i get to know people. Also, ive been told i look and act older than i am ..and yea haha.
Cherry_Ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #24
Zak-san
BAMFgasm

Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, Although I do get out to SoCal fairly often
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): I like women... I can do anything really, I like meeting new people and such.
Interests: Longboarding, guitar, sleeping, dressing up, parkour, video games, manga/anime, cons you know the fun things in life

Summary: I'm a fairly quiet guy, but I really like people I just don't usually go to much effort to meet them, probably the main reason I don't date much. I'm going to Anime Expo this year and wouldn't mind meeting some people there, so hit me up.

Last edited by Zak-san : 06-19-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Zak-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #25
heaven56
In the Limelight

Seems to be the first Coloradan.

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male/ Longterm or even just friends
Interests: TV, Reading, Writing, Anime, Cosplaying, Movie, Shopping, Dogs

Summary:
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): I go on and off of anime all the time. Sometimes I like it and other times I totally forget it. I like all kinds of books(I loved vampires before it was cool to like them). As far as movies I like nice good movies, not horror.I love fantasy, action, comedy, chick flick kinda movies. LOVE HARRY POTTER!!! I really don't play a lot of games unless I go to family members house but I do like to play them.

Finnished
Princess Mercury - 100%

FUTURE
Loki - Thor Movie Outfit - Planned
Original Gryffindor Character (Rae) - Planned
Original Slytherin Character (Raven)- Planned
Original Slytherin Student (Lillian)- 60%
Captain America - Avenger Movie Outfit - 10% (I have the shield!)

I PLAN FOR NDK EACH YEAR AND EACH YEAR I DON'T HAVE MONEY. DAMN YOU UNEMPLOYMENT!

Last edited by heaven56 : 06-20-2010 at 12:49 AM.
heaven56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #26
Rui Gaika
shūchū shite ak

Why not.

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male. looking for friends too though. ^^ -tis lonely cause no one around me likes cosplay-
Interests: TV, Reading, Writing, Anime, Cosplay (dur), Techology, Swimming, Aikido, Krav Maga.

Summary: Erm... I am pretty shy.. I get like really nervous around new people but I warm up easily. I did a lot of messed up stuff in the past, but I am definitely way past that. erm.. I love going out, I hate I mean HATE being in the house. I really like older guys lol but that's gotten me in trouble in the past. <.<

Not on here too much cause I haven't gotten to cosplay. >,<

Last edited by Rui Gaika : 06-20-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Rui Gaika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #27
Fumler Senpi

Seeking (Female / I do not want anything to serious(as of right now) just really wanting someone to spend time with and be with really. Maybe someone is doing the same in my area :]):
Interests:Soccer, Cosplaying working, hanging out, video gaming. The general stuff

Summary:
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):My favorite anime would have to be Naruto and Naruto Shippuden hands down. Movies, for sure requiem for a dream and Land of the dead. Games are mostly WoW and a lot of other MMOs.

Fumler Senpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2010, 10:07 PM   #28
Envy_1988

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): guy romaticly, dont care either way for friends the more the better

Interests: well anime and cosplay is a duh but i also like bollywood films and music, reading

Summary: Well i personally am told that i am a bit wierd. My friends all say that i am pretty random. I do admit though i am pretty shy and quite for the 1st little bit but thats normal i suppose lol. Anyway i am pretty well rounded but if you wanna know more you can pm me ir whatever. I only really do local cons thats like all i can affored and this year be able to take time off work for.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): well right now its kuroshitsiji, gravitation, ummm glee, i like kingdom hearts, csi, ncis, and alot of different shows i suppose

facebook if you want a good picture http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1025529809
Unread 06-22-2010, 01:07 PM   #29
Sesshomaru 12
TO NARNIA!! *trip*

Location: San Carlos, California (will be attending UC Davis in the fall)
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male / Long term or friend ^^
Interests: Anime, Cosplay, Manga, Video Games, Music (violin), Athletics (soccer, cross country, track, volleyball).

Summary: I dont fit the stereotype of a nerd but have all the qualifications for an otaku. My friends at school say that I have a double life because I'm into sports and like to party but at the same time I love playing video games and readings books. Anime is a huge part of my life and i would love to find a significant other who care share them with me :3

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Check out meh profile ^^
- Fanime
- Anime Expo
Sesshomaru 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #30
gurren_chick17
Nya~ ... :3 ...?

removed

Sailor Mercury
Lucy Heartfilia
Melissa Mao
conventions: Anime Expo L.A. 2010!!
Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by gurren_chick17 : 10-17-2010 at 07:47 PM.
gurren_chick17 is offline   Reply With Quote