Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 178 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 06-23-2010, 12:01 AM   #31
Kaire ^.~-<3

delete =3

Last edited by Kaire ^.~-<3 : 07-19-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Kaire ^.~-<3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-23-2010, 01:10 AM   #32
Aces

Looks like California is the place to be!
Aces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 01:13 AM   #33
Zak-san
BAMFgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces View Post
Looks like California is the place to be!
I know! Pity that this thread didn't exist when I actually lived out there... now I just get out there a couple times a year, which is hardly enough...
Wolfy Outfit (Furryness!) - 60%
Zak-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 01:38 AM   #34
Mur
I'll be your handkerchief

please keep comments to private messages, would like to keep on topic.
Mur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 01:55 AM   #35
CliffnCain
Chillin'

Seeking Female, Friend/ if anything progresses past that sobeit
Interests: Things like Music can't go a day without it, Movies even though the prices are higher than the stars its still fun to watch especially with friends, Cars especially ones that had careful planning put into it (no ricers please), Working out... just to stay healthy and handsome, Video games... Im a HUGE video game nerd, love dramas and comedys, Cats...yes cats, and other things too tired to really think.

Summary:
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Books, Movies and games

Im a pretty quiet and serious guy when you first meet me but once I get to know you better you'll quickly find out im a big goof ball that loves to joke around and make things happen (like if we are bored to death i'll find something to do) I love music especially club and house type stuff, im pretty old fashioned can't really relate to people today since waaaay to many people are materialistic.

If your intrested just send me a PM!

Hopefully I did this correct.

The serious cosplayer.

Skype me at Datcrazyeric (pretty please?)

Last edited by CliffnCain : 06-23-2010 at 02:00 AM.
CliffnCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 02:53 AM   #36
Akai Ito

Interesting thread

Last edited by Akai Ito : 06-23-2010 at 04:38 AM.
Akai Ito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 03:07 AM   #37
The Desert Rose
Cosplayer : Level 3

Seeking: Friends who are interested in cosplay( Since we are limited where im from)
Interest: Anime, cosplaying(duh), videogames, Roleplaying, guitar, free running, the typical lazy hanging around with friends XP

Just looking for friends with same interest

Pm me , dying to meet everybody

People descibe me as the abstact thinker of their group so ya thats that for a description

Ragnorak Soul eater- Metrocon

Upcoming Events

Metrocon 2013
The Desert Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 03:30 AM   #38
xiaohimecece
The Little Princess

lol sounds like fun. :]
I've never seen this kind of thread before~

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): FRIENDSHIP. I'm single, but if you're seeking for my love I expect you to be around 5'6"-5'9" ridiculously beautiful, gentlemanly, and atop a white horse.

Interests: I absolutely LOVE manga. I cant live a day without reading a chapter x.x and then comes everything else related anime/manga. ; 3; unfortunately I'm kind of an otaku-ish girl, except I dislike a lot of hentai/ecchi things. I’m online all the time, so I have just about every social network there is. I love Japanese fashion (lolita/visual kei/traditional) and music and my interest lies in one day traveling the world and experiencing true love~ oh wait I forgot to say I have a slight princess complex ._.;; no, that's down there.

Summary:Okay next! I think this is the about me section so I’ll just list the things I missed. Please do call me Cece, I’m fairly short about 5ft or 150cm. I have a love for the violin (not that I can play very well) as well as cute fluffy things. I enjoy living in my delusional fantasy world where I play the princess in a castle waiting for my prince charming to come. I try to be as cheerful as I can but I’m not good at putting up with people with bad tempers. Drugs, Profanity, and Alcohol is a huge no-no in my book. And I guess that bout wraps it up. Oh right, how can I forget about cosplay? I love to dress up but unfortunately I haven’t done a proper character yet.

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): All time favorite? Cardcaptor Sakura. It was one of the first anime I’ve seen and I still love it to this day. Zelda the wind waker is one of my favorite games and my favorite manga authors are Tanemura Arina and Watase Yuu.

Btw anyone gonna be at AX?
-tell me at the other thread!- :3

Last edited by xiaohimecece : 06-23-2010 at 03:35 AM.
xiaohimecece is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 09:22 AM   #39
botan007

Dont know if im in a relationship....kinda am but dont know ( honest truth)...anyone from NJ or NY interested in a date or somthing?
Cosplays: Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing), Maka (soul eater),Witch Hunter Robin,Tomoe (Smaurai X), Hetalia:America (Civil War),Sasuke, Temari,Punk Temari, Schrodinger (Hellsing), Lolita, Serah (FF13), Inara (Firefly/Serenity)

Conventions of 2013: I-Con, Castle Point, NYAF (Maybe, maybe Katsucon and or Otakon)

Add me on Facebook:Jacqie Rutzler
botan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #40
ambertwilight
a voice is calling us

aw im so young

Seeking:girlfriend and close friends

Interest: video games(its half of my life besides anime and cosplay),sketching,music,mmos,animals,gloomy bear,visual kei, relaxing, and hanging out,meeting new friends,ummm...som other stuff 2

summary: ive never really had any luck dating cause it always seemed that i could never find any1 else like me, it always seemed like either they were all taken, uniterested or not my type, down south they dont take 2 kindly to nerds, and they are all extremely butch, i want a girl that i can actually feel a connection with, thats quite more femmine than me(but can still pwn), cause if we were the same itd really just feel like brotherly love 2 me,im very nice and loyal(dont 4get weird),and I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!!!!, im pretty awsome at drawingmy own mangas and anime pics,and I LOVE J-POP!! its 75% of my ipod( i dont listen 2 rap though)

Favorite anime/mangas: anything yaoi, he is my master,vampire knight,clannad,hidomari sketch,the gundam series, yuyuhakusho,naruto,kekkaishi,dears,durara,dragon ball z, inuyasha,love hina,tenjou tenge,fullmetal panic:fummoffu,fullmetal alchemist,cowboy bebop,hellsing,etc etc I cud go on 4 days,lol

FAv video games:kingdom hearts,final fantasy series,tekken,ghost recon,soul calibur, socom,killzone,red dead redemption,guitar hero!!I CANT NAME THEM ALL!!!
Favorite

Last edited by ambertwilight : 10-10-2010 at 09:42 PM.
ambertwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 06:12 PM   #41
krys-chan
A New York Cosplayer!

Seeking:male or friends
Interest:All different things and cosplay/anime lol (otherwise I wouldn't be here ^^)
summary:I'm down to earth person. I try to avoid drama (real life drama). I'm short, only 5 feet tall but I enjoy trying new things.Um..just message me to find out more? ^^;
Favorite anime/mangas: Top ones right now: (I have so many lol) Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Fate/Stay Night, YuYuHakushi, etc
Fav video games:kingdom hearts,final fantasy 7, I haven't really played video games..

Anything else just pm me.I would love to be able to do group cosplays with people

Facebook

A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Last edited by krys-chan : 06-23-2010 at 09:19 PM.
krys-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #42
Haitago

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Girlfriend or friendship. Someone who would like to hang out and watch anime and recomend some new or old titles.

Interests: Anime and manga are my main interests. I also like bowling, fishing swimming video games although I wont say I am good at any of them. Like most nerds I like to collect. I have a very small collection as my main collection was lost while I was in highschool from stickers, cards action figures posters videos wall scroll and w/e else was anime/game related. I actually like sewing (once again not good =X.)

Summary:Hmm.. I am 5'3" from nicaragua, spanish is my native language but english in my primary. I look central american and although I am twenty nine years old I do not look it. I look young and because of my carefree nature and interests I have been mistake for a highschooler. I am very easy going I do not like to argue or stress about none important things. I am no genius nor am I an idiot, I would say I am of normal intellect. I do not smoke or drink and dislike tattoos and body piercings. I am rather clumsy and do speak much I guess you could say shy. For some oOd reason, and I have no f'ing clue as too why, people think I am gay.!? I am straight though not bi but straight.

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):Sailor Moon (not gay this show is funny.) Super Metroid is probably my favorite game of all times. Sci-fi shows and anime songs/j-pop and oldie song (70-90's.)
Haitago is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #43
botan007

Age-22
Location-New Jersey, hunterdon county
Looking for- good friendship/booty call
Kinda in a weird relationship so its hard to say that im really looking for someone to get serious with.
Cosplays: Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing), Maka (soul eater),Witch Hunter Robin,Tomoe (Smaurai X), Hetalia:America (Civil War),Sasuke, Temari,Punk Temari, Schrodinger (Hellsing), Lolita, Serah (FF13), Inara (Firefly/Serenity)

Conventions of 2013: I-Con, Castle Point, NYAF (Maybe, maybe Katsucon and or Otakon)

Add me on Facebook:Jacqie Rutzler
botan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2010, 03:58 AM   #44
ANBUwasabi
アンブ

this is interesting =P
YasumiCon
Chibi-Pa Go

[W]ork [i]n [P]rogress
Anbu Kakashi w/ some tweaks: 100(?)%

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/x...katsukisig.png <--- This Pic Contradicts My Name in 200,000 non-sequential ways.

Last edited by ANBUwasabi : 07-07-2010 at 04:28 PM.
ANBUwasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2010, 04:30 AM   #45
endianprime

Last edited by endianprime : 12-14-2010 at 02:41 AM.
endianprime is offline   Reply With Quote