Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 28 votes, 4.71 average.
Unread 06-26-2010, 02:27 AM   #46
Nerosurge
Now 20% Cooler

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female, perferrabily around my age, hoping for longterm relationship if not then making new friends is cool too.
Interests: Obviously Cosplay lol, Anime, Manga, Warcraft, Writing,

Summary: I'm a really shy person at first and mostly quiet. I'm a pretty laid back person I like to sit by and watch the 'Lemmings' do their daily routine. I like staying up late at night watching movies or anime. I do play World of Warcraft but I'm not one of those players who drop everything to go to raid and ignore everything for the next several hours. Besides that I'm pretty much your general nerd with a bit of that wild side, I like going camping, going on fun random adventures.

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):
Anime: Bleach, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, GTO, Initial D
Movies: Zombieland, Sherlock Holmes,
Games: Werewolf, Warcraft,
TV: Dexter(Showtime), CSI, Futurama, Family Guy, Simpsons

Thats all I can think of right now at 3.30am lol, want to know more or just randomly talk, just send me a pm.

2013 Adventures: Katsucon, AnimeNext, Otakon?

'13 Cosplays: Timeskip Jellal(Fairy Tail), Tier 4/6 Priest(WoW), King Sombra(MLP:FiM)

Nerosurge is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #47
chiisaikaji

atlanta GA
female
seeking friend ship of either gender to hangout
Unread 06-27-2010, 07:22 AM   #48
mandi_uchiha

you're all in America >.> can't wait till i can go over there for uni in two years

Friday- Takeshi Morinozuka- Ouran High School Host Club
Saturday - Rikuo Nura (Yokai form) - Nurarihyon no mago
Sunday - Sora - Kingdom Hearts II
mandi_uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #49
Phanari
Phanari Rhun

Location: Tehachepi, Ca (40 minute drive from Lancaster or Bakersfield)
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): male
Interests: I enjoy taking what seems to be nothing and turning it into something. I make and design my own costumes. I also enjoy almost any type of anime or movies that are live action, and even cartoons. I like books expecially though! If you wanna know my favorite works and authors, feel free to PM me on that.

ALSO! I'm Christian and am seeking a Christian relationship. Thanks, and God bless!
Phanari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #50
BrainNinja
Uryuu!

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Both. Both for friends, too ^-^
Interests: Anime, writing, cosplaying obviously. I love to joke around, so don't be offended by anything I say. I love to just relax
Alois Trancy - Kuroshitsuji Season II

Youtube: tastythoughts
BrainNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #51
Pincer
LEAGUE OF DIRTY OLD MEN

I feel like a dirty old man doing this, but what the hell I'll take a chance.

Location: Edgewater Park, NJ (Burlington area, not just the county)
*Special Note on Location--Not my home of origin, originally from WA state, I get moved around from time to time due to my job. If curious, just ask me what I do.
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female, long term or short term. Really prefer long term if possible, but open to letting things grow from a friendship first. Would like to keep the distance close by. I've been bit in the butt before on long distance relationships. Really, don't want to risk it again. And has a lot of the same interests.

Interests: Video games, model building, reading, darts, pool, biking, anime, comic collecting, costume construction, and traveling

Summary: I'm pretty much a laidback kind of guy. I don't let things get to me easily. Friends have said I have an easy going personality and I'm very reliable. I do not look my age! It's quite funny when I get carded on a regular basis. Plus I don't act my age sometimes. Which could help in my youthful appearance. I just get goofy and crazy in a good way. I just happen to have fun and enjoy my hobbies. I do get out from time to time to keep from turning into a hermit. Not really into nightclubs. I'm more of a sports bar/tavern/pub kind of guy. Sit down, have a nice drink with friends and just relax.

Did I mention my entire place almost looks like the way the apartment in The 40 Year Old Virgin is decorated? I've taken a lot of ribbing for that when the movie came out. **chuckle** My place, my stuff, my way of decor. So there! :P

Favorite Media:
Anime: A lot of 80's stuff I grew up on. Robotech, Voltron, Star Blazers, etc, etc. I have a good sized collection of anime. I am picky on what I watch too.
Movies: Lot's of sci-fi, action, comedies, good thrillers and horror movies that mess with your head (not much into the generic slasher flicks). I'm a big Star Wars fan.
Games: Too many to really name. But I'm into Street Fighter, Tekken, Ace Combat, and good RPG's.
TV: Burn Notice, Deadliest Warrior, Deadliest Catch, NCIS (and L.A.), Law and Order: SVU, Warehouse 13, and Supernatural just to name a few
Books: I have a small library of stuff. Robotech, Battletech (Mechwarrior), Star Wars, Aliens, Predator, Vampire Hunter D, and Wheel of Time make up the bulk of the collection.
Comics: Transformers, GI Joe, and Street Fighter. I do need to branch out more. I also have several graphic novels and some manga titles.

Hopefully I don't scare people off by being a bit of an old geezer. **lol**

Defender of Claires worldwide from creepy Leons. (big inside joke, needed to be there for the experience!!)

I Claim King From Tekken!

The Resident Evil Cosplay Thread!! -- Reaks of retarded fun!
Pincer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #52
FLIPINOMAD
The Geeky Panda

Seeking (gender / type of relationship):
Female / Friends, Relationship

Interests: Video Games, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Cooking, Photography, Graphic Design, Drawing, Voice Acting, Learning Languages (Right now its Japanese and Russian), Airsoft, Scifi stuff, Movies/TV Shows (there is a long list).

Summary:

I'm mostly Filipino, Japanese, Irish, and some Chinese, Indian, and Spanish. I love Video Games and Anime which obviously makes me a Geek and a Nerd but I do amazingly have a life lol. I currently own a PS3 and a huge fan of the Metal Gear series. I also play PC Games as well and going to get a Xbox 360 again. Mostly I love to play first person shooter titles like Halo, Battlefield, Call of Duty, and more but I do enjoy RTS, JRPG, Action/Adventure, and other story driven titles. For Anime I love to watch anime, read manga, cosplay, and go to/staff Anime Conventions. I also like to do AMVs as well and host panels at Anime Cons.

Other than Games and Anime I love to play sports including Airsoft, Soccer, Baseball, and Volleyball. I like to do alot of art stuff including Drawing, Filming, and Photography. I love to watch movies and tv shows, always enjoy them while relaxing. I do like to cook when I can and also work on computers, mainly building/maintaining them.

I staff for Anime Conventions as well,

Tekkoshocon - Event Security
Ohayocon - Security

Overall I been to around 12 Anime Conventions and counting.

Favorite Media
Anime:
Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Gurren Lagann, Samurai Champloo, Escaflowne, Golden Boy, Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist (and Brotherhood), Konan, Soul Eater, Spice and Wolf, Full Metal Panic, blah blah blah the list goes on and on and on.
Movies: District 9, Godzilla movies (excluding American Version), Star Wars movies, Aliens, Trophic Thunder, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Sherlock Holmes, Leon The Professional, 28 Days Later, Indiana Jones, and again the list goes on lol.
TV Shows: House MD, Lost, Family Guy, American Dad, Deadliest Warrior, CSI, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Old 90s/Early 2000s Nickelodeon Shows, Densha Otoko, Stay At Home Dad, Akihabara@Deep, and so on and so forth.
Video Games:

PS3 (What I Mainly Play, I Own is a Bit Bigger) PSN ID: FLIPTAKU
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Medal of Honor Beta

Xbox 360 (Same Rules Apply) XBL GT: FLIPTAKU
Modern Warfare 2
Halo 3

Feel free to PM me too.

Hardcore Gamer and Otaku, Half-Japanese and Half Filipino.

Last edited by FLIPINOMAD : 07-03-2010 at 01:15 PM.
FLIPINOMAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 12:40 PM   #53
shadow ninja

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): female or male, between 18-30, for anything from friends, dating or a relationship. But hoping for a relationship.
Not as fussed about what type of female but no one overweight for a relationship.
But I'm very picky about guys as I only really go for emo/scene/indie/skater/goth/rocker/alt types.

Interests: cosplay, anime, computer games, HUGE resident evil and silent hill fan, horror films,martial art films, HUGE music fan,and many more interests.

Summary: I'm a really shy in person at first, but the complete opposite online.

I'm a very laid back person, would say even lazy at times.... I always stay up late, sometimes very very late till like 6am,lol.
I like going raving,clubbing,gigs,festivals,hanging out with my friends doing random things for fun and laughs.

Favorite Media: MUSIC,anime,mangas,movies,tv
Anime: full metal alchemist,bleach,deathnote, chobits, naruto.
Movies: creep, demolition man, fist of legend, day of the dead, dawn of the dead,night of the living dead, Resident Evil 1-3, Resident Evil Degeneration, Silent Hill
Games: Resident Evil original and remake, zero, 2,3,4,5. Silent Hill Origins, 1,2,3,4,5.
TV: london's burning, the bill, shameless, black adder, faulty towers, red drawf, mr bean, south park,hollyoaks,skins,king of the hill, beavis and butthead.
shadow ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2010, 11:18 AM   #54
Ulqorimiforever

nice thread.
Cos3 : TenderHeart Care Bear
Otakon 2014:
Cos1:Jynx/Pokemon
Cos2:

Last edited by Ulqorimiforever : 03-29-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Ulqorimiforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #55
mstrmnd48

Seeking: Female

Interest: Video Games, reading, listening to music, & singing

Favorite Anime: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Negima!?, Kurokami, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, & Bleach.

Games: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Guitar Hero, Tales Of Symphonia, The Legend Of Zelda Series, & Final Fantasy Series.

Movies: whatever is interesting to me.

pm me if you want to know more of me. ^_^
mstrmnd48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2010, 09:28 PM   #56
RabbidRabbit
The Deliciously Vicious

Seeking : A happy go lucky male who can put up with my crazy ways, I'm hoping for a serious relation ship. But I would love to have friends nearby too!
Interests: Anime, Cosplay, Videogames, Animals, Art, Asian Cultures
Race: African American/ Filopeno

Summary:
I'm a super crafty person, When I get bored I enjoy running my sewing machine popping out coosplays right and left. when I'm not sewing I love to craft things, I'm known here in richmond for my life size paper sculptures I've competed in out of the best young artists in the state.
I can be a bit shy, but I do open up incredibly well over time!

Last edited by RabbidRabbit : 07-07-2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: forgetting to add something
RabbidRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #57
Kosuke
AspieDroid Crazebot

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Either gender, and I want a loving, snuggly relationship with tons of cosplay photoshoots!

Interests: Drawing, reading, listening to music. I also love painting and arts and crafts. My favorite place in the world is my local library - WHICH IS FILLED WITH BOOKS!!!!!! I love books!

Summary:
I'm a goofball gothy nerd. I love Tim Burton movies and non-fiction books. I also nurture my inner child, but I can also be serious. I love my Aspie sister, Rora. She's amazing and fun and makes me happier than I could ever be by myself, and I hope that the guy or girl I marry is just like her. I'm basically looking for a fun cosplay buddy. Somebody willing to come with me to anime conventions and photo shoots and just have fun with it. Having Asperger's like me would be a nice touch, but it's not required. I'm also looking for someone who will understand me, "get" me, if you will. I'd like a kindred sprirt, somebody who will be able to sit with me through all the times I watch The Brave Little Toaster and not be like "There's no boobs in this movie! IT SUUUUUCKS!" I'm a big Narutard, and I cosplay as Karin, so ideally my match would dress as Sasuke with me for photoshoots and cons. c: Also, feel free to call me, so PM me for my number.

Last edited by Kosuke : 07-09-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Kosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2010, 01:15 AM   #58
Misaki_Sempai
(*≧▽≦)&

Talking

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): female,both for friends. if you want a relationship with me, i would prefer that you are close, (i don't have my car yet >_<) but i can do long distance relationships

Interests: [obviously]cosplay, reading manga, texting, i talk a lot, so someone who can listen is good (if i annoy you just tell me to hush, but nicely) i just recently started going to cons (never had the money before T^T) (btw i use emoticons A LOT!!)

Summary: i'm short. (probably at about 5' 2") i have brown eyes (light brown in the light) my favorite color is pink, but i'm starting to sway to purple and light blue. i LOVE my iPod, and cell phone. can't leave the house without them. i am easily amused, and easy to please

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): i'll try any anime out, but i really like Naruto, FMA & FMA:B, Lucky Star, Soul Eater, and Ouran. (i watch more Shounen then i do Shojo [doesn't everybody ?!]) i like reading manga, i read regular books too, movies, i can watch almost anything (except when Hollywood makes remake of movies *cough* Dragonball Evolution *cough* ). i mostly play RPG games, cuz i suck at shooter but if you help me get better that would be the best i don't watch TV like that anymore, because everything i watch is online. (see what i mean?! i talk A LOT! XD)

Picture:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...3&id=676445883

Future Cosplay:
Friday - Bulma - Dragonball (debuting)
Saturday - Lolita Mario
Sunday - No particular cosplay set.

"ひとつだけのHAPPINESS"

sexualnintenuendo.tumblr.com

Last edited by Misaki_Sempai : 07-28-2010 at 03:19 AM. Reason: spelling issues
Misaki_Sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #59
CrimsonDragyn
CrimsonDragyn

Seeking:A guy. It's nice meeting new people and making friends with someone
Interests: Cosplaying, writing poetry/fanfics, look on my profile or just ask.

Summary: So what I'm looking for in a relationship is basically a Caucasian or Asian guy age of 20 or 21, who isn't too far. I attend Zenkaikon and Otakon.
I'm not a clingy-obsessive type. I'll text you maybe every other day. Anyway, I'm in college for photography. I graduate this year at Antonelli Institute. I'm really quiet most of the time unless I know somebody well or have something interesting to talk about.
I'm a huge yu-gi-oh!, bleach, fullmetal alchemist and wolf's rain fan!

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, TV): Bleach, Code Geass, Death Note, FullMetal Alchemist, Naruto, Spiral WitchHunter Robin, Wolf's Rain, All Yu-Gi-Oh! Series.
Gaming:FFVIII, Spyro the Dragon, Tekken6, Pokemon games in general, Sonic the Hedgehog for SEGA.
Music: LOVE JROCK & JPOP-L'arc~En~Ciel, Gackt, Eyeshine, Yoko Kanno, Do As Infinity, Orange Range, David Bowie, Billy Idol, and Techno in general.
CrimsonDragyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2010, 10:22 PM   #60
hiddenninja30

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Both/ Friend or relationship. Im up for anything
Interests: Cosplay (duh), Anime, Music, Video games (Thats a big one), and hanging out

Summary:
I am cool person to be around. I can be really sarcastic but jokingly. I have a good sense of hunor. You just have to talk to me to get to know me really. Oh and I am pretty athletic with a strong passion for music
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):
Anime: Fullmetal alchemist, Gundam, S-Cry-Ed, Death Note, Kekkashi, Bleach, FairyTail, Tales (series), and Naruto

Manga: The same as Anime and Loveless, Hitman Reborn, the list goes on

Movies: Harry Potter, Avatar, Fast and the Furious, The Proposal, Taken, Final Fantasy, X-Men movies

Games: Halo 3, Call of Duty Modern WarFare 2, Mario KArt Wii, Crackdown 2, Left 4 Dead, Phantasy Star Universe, Guitar Hero, Rockband, Final Fantasy, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Vesperia

TV: Sports like soccer, snowboard, skateboarding. Then cartoons
hiddenninja30 is offline   Reply With Quote