Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > 한국어 cosplay.com

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 06-24-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
hoTeh
Registered User
 
hoTeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 49
Hello.

I will be heading korean for next two month!!
Is there any one heading to Seoul Comic world let me know!
I'm kinda Photoghrapher and also cosplayer~.

Anyone who want to go Seoul Comic World but not sure with the none-korean,
It's okay.!!!
Just go there and enjoy the spirite!!!
People are nice and I might can help you if someone contact with me LOL~
hoTeh is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 06-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
Masonkun
Superbadass
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 110
I'll go to the July one
Masonkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
Shara-chan
The Lightsaber Alchemist
 
Shara-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 331
Could you give me the information on Seoul Comic World? I'm here for almost all of July, but I don't know the date or location or anything. I really wanna go, though.

And don't worry, I'm non-Korean, too. =P
__________________
I've moved accounts! From this one to KantanaAmaya. Please find me there for any new cosplays.
Shara-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2010, 01:21 AM   #4
hoTeh
Registered User
 
hoTeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masonkun View Post
I'll go to the July one
Wow, if you have the numbers can you pass me? haha!! lets meet up.LOL
Just if you feel like~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara-chan View Post
Could you give me the information on Seoul Comic World? I'm here for almost all of July, but I don't know the date or location or anything. I really wanna go, though.

And don't worry, I'm non-Korean, too. =P

Oh hi- sure I can give you some info.
And by the way, I'm the one who can fully use the Korean. if you need some more help
contact with me by PM or Thread LOL
Date: July,24-25
Where: Seoul Trade Exhibition Center[SETEC]
Dae-chi dong, Gang-nam Gu, Seoul

if you using a subway, you just need to get to the Hangnyeoul station.!
hoTeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2010, 06:49 AM   #5
Masonkun
Superbadass
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 110
Yes I'll meet up with ya lolz I don't have a cell though so I'll have to use instant messages also I won't be cosplaying sadly this year but I'll bring my camera and laptop for photos and photo editing.
Masonkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #6
inniisfree
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7
I'm hoping I can go to the July one during my stay there. I'm Korean but my Korean skills aren't that good so I need help ;ㅡ;

Do you know how much the ticket to get in costs?

and is there anyone who is going to the DRRR!!-only event on the 18th?
inniisfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #7
Masonkun
Superbadass
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 110
What event is that the drrr only one
Masonkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2010, 12:11 AM   #8
hoTeh
Registered User
 
hoTeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masonkun View Post
Yes I'll meet up with ya lolz I don't have a cell though so I'll have to use instant messages also I won't be cosplaying sadly this year but I'll bring my camera and laptop for photos and photo editing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masonkun View Post
What event is that the drrr only one

oh, nice. haha, DRRR only is the event that
specialy for the durarara!!.


Quote:
Originally Posted by inniisfree View Post
I'm hoping I can go to the July one during my stay there. I'm Korean but my Korean skills aren't that good so I need help ;ㅡ;

Do you know how much the ticket to get in costs?

and is there anyone who is going to the DRRR!!-only event on the 18th?
Oh the ticket is about 4000won.!
I'm not that fan with DRRR.so I guess I'm not going
hoTeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
Shara-chan
The Lightsaber Alchemist
 
Shara-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoTeh View Post
Oh hi- sure I can give you some info.
And by the way, I'm the one who can fully use the Korean. if you need some more help
contact with me by PM or Thread LOL
Date: July,24-25
Where: Seoul Trade Exhibition Center[SETEC]
Dae-chi dong, Gang-nam Gu, Seoul

if you using a subway, you just need to get to the Hangnyeoul station.!
Ah, thank you so much!!! The friend that I'm staying with wasn't sure on the details. I'd love to meet up, though! && I'll definitely be in Cosplay! Dark Dia from Shugo Chara! is what I have with me. I'm pretty sure I'll be there, with my friend who is half Korean, and perhaps a friend of hers, but I haven't told her the dates yet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by inniisfree View Post
and is there anyone who is going to the DRRR!!-only event on the 18th?
Uwahh! There is a Durarara!! event? I had no idea. It seems fun, but since I haven't completely finished the series I may feel bad for going if I don't finish beforehand. Especially since I know my friend here hasn't seen it at all. When (time) and where is it, though? I'll consider it.
__________________
I've moved accounts! From this one to KantanaAmaya. Please find me there for any new cosplays.
Shara-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #10
JennyKim319
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4
Hi! I'm Shara-chan's friend (the half Korean one ^^) and I was wondering what time the event is??

My Korean friend told me that for the con it's best to get there really early (somehwere between 5AM - 7AM I believe?) because the lines are long, but I'm still not sure if I'm also going with him or not. So I'm curious to know if we do meet up if you're planning to leave early or not?

It'd be nice to meet another foreigner in Korea but like I said, I'm not sure if I'll be going along with my Korean friend or not ^^;
JennyKim319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2010, 03:11 AM   #11
inniisfree
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyKim319 View Post
Hi! I'm Shara-chan's friend (the half Korean one ^^) and I was wondering what time the event is??

My Korean friend told me that for the con it's best to get there really early (somehwere between 5AM - 7AM I believe?) because the lines are long, but I'm still not sure if I'm also going with him or not. So I'm curious to know if we do meet up if you're planning to leave early or not?

It'd be nice to meet another foreigner in Korea but like I said, I'm not sure if I'll be going along with my Korean friend or not ^^;
wow...that's really early o_o This is my first time going to a con in Korea so I haven't thought much about the time I'm going there since I'm currently trying to plan/find my way to SETEC first ;ㅡ;

I'm technically a foreigner since I'm born in the US but I'm Korean as well ;ㅡ; I would love to meet up and go with you too.


-->uwahhh, and I'm sorry about the late reply to the DRRR!! event I didn't have access to a computer for awhile. It's over by now I think though ;ㅡ; I'm so sorry!

Last edited by inniisfree : 07-18-2010 at 03:14 AM.
inniisfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 07:43 AM   #12
xojeyxo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18
helloz.. I'm going to SETEC on Saturday..
not sure when u guys are going..
but it would be nice to meet up.. XD
well I first have to get in there.. and get my reserved doujins of DRRR!!!! >

and well I'm probably gonna go with my otaku guy friends..
so I guess I have to be dragged by them as well..
but it would be nice to meet some new people.. XD it's always fun~~
if anyone wants my number.. I'm up for it!!! XD
xojeyxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 04:17 AM   #13
Animangafreak
Orochimaru-sama
 
Animangafreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 388
Hiya.
Um. I've never been to a con in Korea before. I don't have any cosplays here either and I speak very little Korean.
But I'm free on Saturday and I was thinking about trying to go to the Con this Saturday...
I'm a foreigner in Korea too, but without any Korean friends to go with. Are any of you going on your lonesome and want a companion? ^_^;;; I really want to check this place out, but it'll be a bit more daunting if I'm on me lonesome... also since my apt is in Yatap, Bundang.
__________________
Hoping to cosplay
An American Con-goer 70 %
Hiccup (How to Train your Dragon) 2 %
Edward Elric 0 %
Animangafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 06:03 AM   #14
toast_genius
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 25
Hey, in case anyone is wondering, we are doing a meet up on saturday at 2 pm in front of the ticket booth. I started a thread about it. I will not be cosplaying this time, but I will be taking pictures if you are interested. Just let me know when you are there if you want pics!?!?!
Thanks
toast_genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 10:06 PM   #15
inniisfree
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7
Does anyone know how early we have to line up to get tickets?

Last edited by inniisfree : 07-22-2010 at 10:10 PM.
inniisfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.