Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Cosplay Tutorials

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 263 votes, 4.97 average.
Unread 10-07-2010, 11:33 PM   #106
Saakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangelxX447 View Post
All you basically do is go on a stick hunt. I used to make them all the time when I was little. Find a branch that bends, peel the bark off it with a knife, get a string and tie it on, and then find straight sticks and peel the bark off with a knife and then sharpen the ends.

Just typing 'how to make a bow and arrow' in google brings up a lot of results.

http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&so...+bow+and+arrow
OMGAWD THANKS!! XD
Saakura is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #107
Annis

/new here~/

Im looking for a way to make glasses, not googles, just...glasses @@
Problem is, Im doing a Shizuo cosplay and I just cant find the right glasses x__x Ive found a pair on the internet with a nice lens color but the frame is wrong, dunno how to explain how it is so here are some pics

Im kind of a perfectionist, which is turning out to be pretty bad in this case since I dont seem to conform with just a ~similar pair of glasses @@ help?

/I hope that was understandable, sorry if my english sucks too much x_x/
Annis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #108
Yazmine

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a tutorial on how to properly make Altair's hood from Assassin's Creed. For some reason it's just not cooperating with me and I could def. use some help ^^;;;; A tutorial or pattern, either or. If anyone could point me in the right direction it'd be greatly appreciated ^^ Thanks!

Last edited by Yazmine : 10-09-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Yazmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2010, 07:20 AM   #109
Winter Star

Does anyone have a link to making leather armor? Or a good beginners tutorial?
Love the look & really want to get working with it... but don't know where to start & Google just isn't helping me
-Thanks
Winter Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2010, 08:13 PM   #110
Elstraim
"Upon reality's edge!"

I'm looking for tutorials of making swords with moving mechanisms. Anyone know of any?
Elstraim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #111
Gemmadenise

hey guys im looking for some help making the school uniform from Evangelion as i'm cosplaying Rei! any help would be really appreciated
Gemmadenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #112
hyper94120

i need a basic armor tutorial so i can get started on this http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/...lademaster.png the one on the left, well the chest piece anyway.
all the tutorials posted here, the links dont work and or the videos are removed
hyper94120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #113
Jascarly123
<--- is very luvable!!~<3

does any plz have any tutorial of doing yuna (summoner or gunner, or any kind) from FF, ino yamanaka from naruto, and rikku (gunner,thief, any kind) (also from Final fantasy) 's cosplay outfits?? im a beginner at this and i havent seen anybody do it yet...if i have my grandma's sewing skillz i would totally make one, but unfortunatelly, i dont..XD (and my granda made concerts dresses for me when im performimng, my mom's wedding dress, and BUNCH of other neat things!!)
Jascarly123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #114
joyjoyness

full length Vest/waistcoat

Does any one have or know of a free pattern or a tutorial on a full length vest/waistcoat (below the knees) ?

Thank you
Joy
joyjoyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2010, 02:04 AM   #115
solthar187

hey guys maybe i missted it but i need a tutorial for Tobirama Senjuedit both in and out of shinobi out fit also in hokage clothes wich ever of the three i only have seen pic of him in his armor and im sure he dont sleep in it or was hokage in his armor for ever lol. i did find this descriipiton but not the pic. Outside of his shinobi outfit Tobirama has been seen in a simple blue shirt kimono held closed by a pale yellow sash and pants with mesh underneath, completed with a hand guard of sorts with what seemed to be a bracelet. any help would be greatly apreciated weather it be tutorial tips and or pic of him ty
solthar187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2010, 01:55 AM   #116
mgsOHYEAH

I am looking for a Tutorial for Darth Revan from KOTOR...I really want to do this for halloween.
So if anyone can get me anything asap that would be awesome. Only two weeks left and I want to start on this immediately but need to find something to guide me how to do it and tell me what materials I need, hoping that I can gather everything at local stores.

Thanks
mgsOHYEAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 12:35 AM   #117
Kunoichi Neko
The World is Mine! =^w^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moennet View Post
Theres a tutorial you can use to make the armor, though you might have to use it as an idea of what to do.> http://www.youtube.com/user/theproplady#g/search

http://orangemoose.deviantart.com/ar...rial-134898194 < You could use this too but with wonder-flex if you have no leather skills.

http://firelilycosplay.deviantart.co...rial-161626176 < You can use this to make a black boot cover, then slid the automail parts on.

For a bunch of the buttons, I'd use snaps.

PM me with the reference picture if you need more help. ^_^
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I think I will combined this with another tutorial I found that should make simple nice armor.

Future cons: Akicon 2011
Sakuracon 2012
My Lovely Lolita Blog A Cursed Doll
Kunoichi Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 09:53 AM   #118
Heavens_Night
Little Lotte

Looking for a tutorial to make a fake knife. Unfortunately, I am at school so I can't get reference pictures; but more specifically, Madotsuki's kitchen knife(Yume Nikki) and Izaya Orihara's pocket knife(Durarara!!). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Heavens_Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #119
FluffyCoatIzaya
I Love Izaya Orihara ^^

looking for a tut on how to style a eiji wig from prince of tennis im a beginner x2. i have black got 2b abd yellow got 2b and the yellow got 2b hairspray thing , my mothers aussie hairspray as tools.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...=eiji&gs_rfai=
FluffyCoatIzaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #120
Naria
Real World Cat-girl

Hi! I am in desperate need of a tutorial for latex prosthetics. The ones that are up are not helpful to me because of what I am trying to make. I have attempted some of the techniques shown in tutorials posted here and only messed up horribly. One of the tutorials was for much smaller ears (the hobbit ear one), and my attempt at making longer ears failed miserably. The other one for the latex mask... well, needless to say it failed.

If anyone has a good tutorial on how to make very large/long elf ears, then please, please, please post!

Thank you!