Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 02-23-2015, 10:08 AM   #1
FluffyCoatIzaya
I Love Izaya Orihara ^^

Question csddlink ebay help please :)

has anyone ever ordered from http://www.csddlink.com/ on ebay before. I ordered an outfit from them in January[24th] and they are telling now that they haven't started it yet cause the chinese new year. They had plenty of time before that -_-. I told them i needed the outfit at my house by march 28th the latest. They said they would be able to get to me. But , im worried. Has anyone ever worked with them before? If you give them a deadline that you need it at your house by are they true to it so, you get your item on time.

anyone ?

Last edited by FluffyCoatIzaya : 02-23-2015 at 10:43 PM.
FluffyCoatIzaya is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-01-2015, 11:51 PM   #2
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

It should get to you..My first OrgXIII coat from Kingdom HEarts was from them. I even ordered custom measurements (and we all know how THAT works lol) and I got it within like 2 weeks..Meaning even after the holiday or whatever, they probably will just send it right away becasue as we all know, these places don't make them after orders are made..They just need to grab one off the shelf and send it when the holiday ends.

I guess it depends on when it actually ends to..Personally, I don't like these guys..They weren't mean or nothing, but they were pretty dumb when I talked to them..I gav them an A before I really did anything and can't change it up on ebay..Not a single part of it matched any measurement I gave them. So not only did they just pick a size, they didn't even pic a size that had anything close to what I said in it..So don't expect much anyway.
-Peach (Super Smash bros 3DS)
-Gohan (DBZ, Cell Saga, Either SSJ1 or SSJ2)
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015, 11:09 AM   #3
FluffyCoatIzaya
I Love Izaya Orihara ^^

i hope my jacket fits me then. 0-0 i gave them measurements including my height. I don't know how fix it either if its wrong. If they do what you said i hope its at least a large or Xl XD i don't have time for a plan B either. So, i hope they do it right. -_- should i pm them and like remind them to stick to my measurements or something?
FluffyCoatIzaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2015, 12:31 PM   #4
Nova417
I like penguins

Sorry if I'm late. ; ; I just wanted to say :

I actually just purchased from her back in December of 2014. I had a wonderful transaction with her, honestly. I also had my cosplay custom made and it came in fitting perfectly. She was able to get my cosplay to me within a month after I had placed my order, and she was always very kind and willing to work with me. I actually even gave her special measurements of my thighs and calves (because they're completely muscled) since the cosplay came with stockings and they actually fit as well! Which made me happy since usually the socks of a cosplay never fit me because my legs are muscular.

I'd say you shouldn't have to worry, and if you ever do get anxious, just shoot her a message.

2015 Cosplays
~ Rover [Gijinka] (70%)
~ Jack/Mark [Main Chara of HM: A Wonderful Life](80%)

Next Convention :
Anime Central (Acen)

Looking for a Kyoya and Mori cosplayer for ACEN!! Message me for any info!

"I really like penguins and cola."
-Nova417
Nova417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2015, 01:38 PM   #5
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova417 View Post
Sorry if I'm late. ; ; I just wanted to say :

I actually just purchased from her back in December of 2014. I had a wonderful transaction with her, honestly. I also had my cosplay custom made and it came in fitting perfectly. She was able to get my cosplay to me within a month after I had placed my order, and she was always very kind and willing to work with me. I actually even gave her special measurements of my thighs and calves (because they're completely muscled) since the cosplay came with stockings and they actually fit as well! Which made me happy since usually the socks of a cosplay never fit me because my legs are muscular.

I'd say you shouldn't have to worry, and if you ever do get anxious, just shoot her a message.
Sometimes people get good stuff, sometimes they don't. When it comes to wholesale stores like these, if you get something nice, it by no means is any indication of what they will send someone else. I know with this store specifically and have proof.

So I wanna start out with what a GOOD cosplay (good as in how it's make, quality) looks like:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3487146/
This is the coat I own now. This was commissioned from a user on this site.
See how it fits nice, and it accurate..
This is what it SHOULD look like..
I bought this:
http://www.csddlink.com/shop/kingdom...ume-p-228.html
See how nice it looks? It looks VERY similar to the one I had commissioned..Looks like the same vinyl and everything right?
Nope..Here's what I got from them:
http://s88.photobucket.com/user/Razo...ml?sort=3&o=24
http://s88.photobucket.com/user/Razo...ml?sort=3&o=42
Like I said in my post above, not a single measurement matched what I gave them.
So it's always hit or miss with these places. It really sucks becasue the people that got good stuff don't mean jack the second there's bad stuff sent. After the first bad experience with a company, there's just no telling what you'll get.
-Peach (Super Smash bros 3DS)
-Gohan (DBZ, Cell Saga, Either SSJ1 or SSJ2)
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote