Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 07-11-2014, 02:39 AM   #1
Enhasa_Beloved
Enhasa

CosplayField?

I didn't see anyone make a review for cosplayfield.com... (If I missed it, please link me).
I was wondering if it was any good?
I looked it their review link, but sometimes I don't trust reviews on sites (You'll never know if it's them or not), just wanna make sure from other on Cosplay.com.
If anyone has anything good or bad, please let me know.
Thank you very much.

-Enhasa
Enhasa_Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-10-2014, 10:15 PM   #2
Oblyth

I know this is a really really late review but I purchased a costume from CosplayField recently.
Their website is fairly dubious looking, so I understand feeling a bit iffy on purchasing from them, but I only have nice things to say about my transaction.

I contacted them about this costume:
http://www.cosplayfield.com/index.ph...ducts_id=54 2
You might see my review there as well.

I specifically wanted the pink under robe and wig because I had plans to make the waist band and accessories myself, but didn't want to deal with that much fabric and making a pattern that long. I got a response the next day and all subsequent emails were almost immediate. The seller spoke very good English and was very courteous. At first the new price they gave was around 120$, but they later lowered it to 100$ (for wig and tailored robe) with free shipping when I said I was not in a rush for the product. They made it specific to my measurements and gave a two week time frame with shipping time added. I paid on the website through Paypal, and they changed the price on the page for me in order to get the right price.

It arrived today and I have nothing bad to say. The robe is well sewn with finished hems. It came in two pieces so you tuck the top into the bottom. The top is affixed with two velcro patches which I might remove and put in a hook because I suspect they will show obviously in photography (that's a personal preference I guess). The bottom has a zipper in the back. The robe fits perfectly and is the perfect length. The fabric is exactly the color pictured, though they chose a slightly shinier satin fabric instead of the matte satin shown. For me this is actually nicer because of who the character is. You may want to contact them if you prefer not to have shiny satin.

The wig seems to be a typical not-heat resistant wig, but mine came pre-styled as the character, which was nice. It was well packaged and included a wig cap. I will probably do some work on it to get it looking the best it can later, but I don't think I will use heat just to be safe.

Overall Cosplayfield met and exceeded my expectations. I saw one review that they looked shady because some of the images for Paypal and Credit Cards on their site are just images and not links, but I think that was just a design choice of theirs. Perhaps they should change that. So far my phone number doesn't appear to have been sold to spam callers, either, so that's even better.
Oblyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2014, 02:47 AM   #3
Enhasa_Beloved
Enhasa

Awesome awesome!
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm also late. I havn't been on recently.
But, I appreciate your feedback on the site. <3

List of Cosplays I'd Like In The Future:

Mikoto (Final Fantasy 9)
Heroine (Amnesia)
Saki (Ar Tonelico Qoga)
Princess Schala (Chrono Trigger)
Towa (D.N.Angel)
Fujin (Final Fantasy 8)
Princess Garnet/Dagger (Final Fantasy 9)
Fem Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basket)
Fem Cecil Aijima (Uta no Prince-sama)
Lyna the Light Charmer
(Yu-Gi-Oh)
Agitha (Twilight Princess)
Enhasa_Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote