Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 03-14-2014, 12:22 AM   #1
Annortha

Shop.Cosplay.Com- Wig Review

Update:

It appears as if their communication has all of a sudden gotten better. I've actually had regular correspondence the past couple of days, sometimes more than just one reply in a day.

It appears as though my wig wasn't in their shipment that just arrived today. They are claiming that it will definitely be in their shipment arriving next week.

I sure hope that is the case, or I'm going to be pretty upset. This wig ordering process is going to hit the 2 month mark pretty soon. I really wish they weren't the only seller I could find with this particular wig in this length and color...

Name of Product:
Super Short Wig in Dark Red

Where Purchased:
Twice now- First time was February 6th and second time was March 1st.
After two weeks I contacted them the first time, letting them know I was going to open a case with paypal if they didn't respond. After 2 phone calls and 2 emails they finally responded back and just refunded my wig (though I actually would have just preferred the wig).

I ordered a second time because I need it super bad and now I'm running into the same problem again. It's been another 2 weeks and still no update on my order being shipped. I was supposedly told that the wigs were still shipping from their manufacturer or something, so you think by now they would have gotten them.

Just sent them another email. Probably won't hear from them unless I send another email and make a few phone calls and begin to threaten with another paypal case.

I really wish I had looked up reviews of this before purchasing the wig.

Product Description:

"Just what it says - this wig is super, super short! The back is thickly wefted to avoid your real hair from peeking through - a problem on many cheaper brands. Designed by cosplayers for cosplayers!
No skin top - hair whirl is on wearer’s right side.

All of our wigs are made of a special heat-resistant blend of Hiperlon, Chilon and Henlon fibers. They can be styled with heat tools such as curling and straightening irons without fear of melting the fibers. Style and restyle again and again!

Every Cosplay.com wig color (except pure black and white) is a carefully designed mix blend of 2-4 different wig colors. This gives a subtle, natural look to all of our exclusive shades. "

Pros:
I have no idea yet. It's the only place I've found with this wig length in this color.

Cons:
Terrible communication, don't ship on time, probably overpriced compared to what I've seen mostly online. I have yet to inspect the wig, if I ever get to. I need it for April and I'm starting to lose hope.

Basically, once I get my wig I'm never going to be ordering from them again and would highly encourage others to also avoid buying from them. I'm sure buying from any retailer on ebay, even from sellers in China will prove to be much faster than this store.

Overall Rating:
2 out of 10.

Please include a photo or link to a photo if possible.
http://shop.cosplay.com/supershort.html

Last edited by Annortha : 03-19-2014 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Update on my current order status to further reflect my experience with this seller.
Annortha is offline   Reply With Quote