Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 05-01-2016, 08:07 PM   #1
iamgrimalkin

Talking A Mouthful of Pointy teeth??

So I'm working on a cosplay for Boston Comic Con which requires all of my teeth be fangs. I've tried the fake nail and denture paste trick before and, while the fangs themselves looked good, the paste didn't hold them on that well. Anything from denturedistortions.com is waaaaaay out of my price range. If there's another way to make a mouthful of fangs, help would be much appreciated! ^-^
iamgrimalkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-01-2016, 09:04 PM   #2
roseandzippin
White and Nerdy

Could we have a reference picture please?

If you just need fangs that poke outside your mouth, then cheapo vampire teeth would do the trick. However, since you're posting here and obviously having trouble finding the right fangs, I doubt that's the case. Therefore, you could just buy a few packs of fangs that come with a special adhesive. Most packs only have two, but you probably would want to buy two packs of large and two packs of medium fangs to cover the portion of your mouth that people will see most. The packs of fake fangs are relatively cheap, $5-10 each. However, a reference picture would really help.

I'm a Florida graduate student who must choose between following the heart (which wears a flower crown and carries a basket of cookies while skipping along a beach) or following the brain (which wears a graduation cap and carries a clean bill of no student loan debt). So far, I choose to follow both.

Future:

MegaCon Tampa 2016- Mulan

Previous:

MegaCon 2016 - Fem!Link
Walker Stalker Orlando 2015 - Beth Greene
MegaCon 2015 - Fem!Castiel
roseandzippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2016, 12:53 AM   #3
Vincent-Roth

Step One: Buy Wonder Flex and Fake Nails

Step Two: Mold Wonder Flex into your Mouth so it fits like a Mouth Guard.

Step Three: Cut /Trim the top of the Fake Finger Nails carefully into a pointing teeth shape. Like the Shape of a Pentagon or Kite

Step Four: Glue Fake Nails onto the Wonder Flex Mouth Guard. Side by Side so you don't leave any gaps.

Step Five: You're done. Make sure the Fake Finger Nails aren't trimmed too short so you won't have to smile big for viewers to see, but not too long where it feels like its cutting you lips/gums.

This is a cheap and easy way to make pointy teeth or shark teeth. I've used it for Naruto Characters like Suigetsu and Kisame.

www.facebook.com/vincentroth.cosplay
Vincent-Roth is offline   Reply With Quote