Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Locations

Unread 07-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
Fallen Sephiros
Sephiroth Fanboy

Toronto Locations for....?

So yes I live in Toronto, and have for the last few years, and have had several shoots in many of my costumes around the city, having been able to find appropriate spots throughout. But I am finally at a loss for the one costume.

For Anime North in May I made Catboy Sephiroth, and have since fixed my foot paws (they fell apart a bit at the convention, so I changed out of it to keep from destroying them). But I am at a total loss as to where a good location would be for this costume. Would an industrial area like what I used for my other Sephiroth cosplays work? Or somewhere else? Please help, even my fiancée (who is my Catboy Cloud) has no idea what would work.

Con-G, Anime Detour, Anime Boston, and Anime North were awesome! Ad-Astra is iffy...

*Cutting back on cons for 2012 to have more proper family time*
Fallen Sephiros is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-02-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
MDA
Destiny Productions

Chris, what about that place that kinda looks like Twilight Town? Wouldn't that work for your Catboy Sephiroth cosplay?
Madness of Duke Venomania Kaito Shion (Vocaloid) [70%] | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) [100%] | God Tier Jake English (Homestuck) [100%] | Nightie Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshihtsuji) [100%] | Condesce (Homestuck) [100%]

2014 Cons/Events:
Too many events for 2013, to see the full list please visit here: MDA's Schedule

Facebook | deviantART
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2010, 11:41 PM   #3
K-Man
Smile! Clickety Click!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Sephiros View Post
So yes I live in Toronto, and have for the last few years, and have had several shoots in many of my costumes around the city, having been able to find appropriate spots throughout. But I am finally at a loss for the one costume.

For Anime North in May I made Catboy Sephiroth, and have since fixed my foot paws (they fell apart a bit at the convention, so I changed out of it to keep from destroying them). But I am at a total loss as to where a good location would be for this costume. Would an industrial area like what I used for my other Sephiroth cosplays work? Or somewhere else? Please help, even my fiancée (who is my Catboy Cloud) has no idea what would work.

Maybe the Distillery District down near the docks/lakeshore area or The Guild in Scarborough. Both are excellent areas to shoot. I've done pictures in both areas and they are excellent locations for cosplay and regular photos.
K-Man is offline   Reply With Quote