Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 53 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 04-21-2011, 09:43 AM   #4231
tn_scotsman

Holy cow...I just stopped to check, and I am about 90% done with my Bioshock Subject Delta cosplay. I have all the major pieces done, some minor sewing for the jump suit, and wiring for lights and fans (I need air inside this monster). Then it will be done. I might actually hit the self imposed May deadline for this.

Visit my blog for costume build progress and pictures - The Real Redneck Geek
tn_scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-21-2011, 09:55 AM   #4232
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

Wing harness currently. I've outlined where the harness will connect to the straps and will be connecting to the wing components. The harness has now been fully outlined for all the components tha will be going on it. Doing my best to prepare everything so this weekend will be as productive in at least the structs being done. Next week has been planned to work on the actual exterior that's visible since it's been delayed. Must. FINISH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_scotsman View Post
Holy cow...I just stopped to check, and I am about 90% done with my Bioshock Subject Delta cosplay. I have all the major pieces done, some minor sewing for the jump suit, and wiring for lights and fans (I need air inside this monster). Then it will be done. I might actually hit the self imposed May deadline for this.
Dude, what con are you going to be hitting up with that monster? I definitely want to see it in person. Great job.
---
Planned Cosplay 2014 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Pegasus God Cloth - Silver [Saint Seiya]
ACen?: Sat?

Last edited by DarkCloudInc : 04-21-2011 at 10:37 AM.
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #4233
tn_scotsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCloudInc View Post
Wing harness currently. I've outlined where the harness will connect to the straps and will be connecting. The harness has now beel fully outlined for all the components tha will be going on it. Doing my best to prepare everything so this weekend will be as productive in at least the structs being done. Next week has been planned to work on the actual exterior that's visible since it's been delayed. Must. FINISH!

Dude, what con are you going to be hitting up with that monster? I definitely want to see it in person. Great job.
Thanks! I will be hopefully doing a test run at a local con here in Knoxville TN called AdventureCon, just to work out the kinks and bugs before the full on debut at Dragon*Con. My wife will have an Eleanor Lamb Big Sister cosplay, so we'll be the set Plans are for wearing it Friday evening/night and Saturday evening, but not Saturday night (DC is too crazy on Sat night for something like this) and likely most of Sunday. If it works out and travels well, we're already planning for next years Megacon too.

Visit my blog for costume build progress and pictures - The Real Redneck Geek
tn_scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2011, 10:36 AM   #4234
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_scotsman View Post
Thanks! I will be hopefully doing a test run at a local con here in Knoxville TN called AdventureCon, just to work out the kinks and bugs before the full on debut at Dragon*Con. My wife will have an Eleanor Lamb Big Sister cosplay, so we'll be the set Plans are for wearing it Friday evening/night and Saturday evening, but not Saturday night (DC is too crazy on Sat night for something like this) and likely most of Sunday. If it works out and travels well, we're already planning for next years Megacon too.
Darn, no-one from my group wants to go to DragonCon. Well, I'll see if anyone in my group has any interest in going to MegaCon. I hope it travels well!
---
Planned Cosplay 2014 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Pegasus God Cloth - Silver [Saint Seiya]
ACen?: Sat?

Last edited by DarkCloudInc : 04-21-2011 at 10:52 AM.
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #4235
MikuSaekoChan

finishing up dead master for saturday at ab 2011 :P
MikuSaekoChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2011, 11:11 PM   #4236
SeakunDesuyo
~Creepy Grell Cosplayer

I'm randomly making myself a Grell (Kuro) cosplay! It's SO EFFING FUN!! I already have the glasses. Awesome thing is, they're my real EVERYDAY, prescription glasses! XD
SeakunDesuyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #4237
Blackusagi
Too much fabric? NEVER!!!

lets see I'm puttin together a sakura-hime outfit from Tsubasa Chronicles and in the plannin phase for a secret costume I want to do and almost done with my Juuban Uniform. ^.^
Juuban High School Uniform(Manga)
Princess Serenity(Anime version)
White dress Artbook Michiru
Manga Sailormoon
OC Sailormoon Character
Blackusagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2011, 12:00 AM   #4238
Gummibar

I'm working on Alois and Ciel. One is for my friend and one is for me. I'm sewing the lace on Ciel's stripped train thing. Lots of work. @_@
Gummibar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #4239
Vensy
Prop Designer

Working on Touhouvania Suika and Black Gold Saw~ ♥
Unread 04-22-2011, 05:18 AM   #4240
My_Insanity
Barian Lord

I've almost completed my uniform for Himeji from Baka to Test, just need to finish sewing the bias binding onto the blouse and make a tie.

Have also started making my armor for Sugata's peacock king outfit (last few episodes of Star Driver). Am looking into fabrics for the unitard he wears which is proving a harder task than it seems, currently think dark blue shatterd glass lycra but it's not quite right.
My_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2011, 05:49 AM   #4241
Kazephyr
Shapeshifter

I'm hunting for fabrics for my Aayla Secura costume. Fabrics... that DO. NOT. EXIST. T_T Oh, and a pair of matching boots. Those don't exist either. =P
Unread 04-22-2011, 05:57 AM   #4242
Alope
Knowledge addict

Two sets of Magnet earphones, one for me and one for my Magnet partner. It's the second time I make Magnet headphones, so this is Magnet 2.0, really. Geez, those butterfly wings are a pain the way I do them!
Alope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #4243
RaDragon76
Outlaw Robin

At the moment I'm working on the several Robin costumes that are in my sig along with designing and researching a costume that is slated for a contest in the fall.
Unread 04-24-2011, 01:40 AM   #4244
Auburn_Kitty
'Taters eh?

Working on trying to get my Green Lantern cosplay together as well as researching and contacting people about helping me try to sometime put together a Ymir from Queen's Blade cosplay for the future.

Rei Ryugazaki - FREE! (club outfit) Progress = 30-40% DONE
Auburn_Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2011, 02:15 AM   #4245
Kaneda99
Delinquent ;)

Gonna see if I can get custom work done for a pair of pants to go with my Kaneda costume. Current ones I have aren't holding up, so I meed to go with something better, and possibly more fitted to my measurements.
Kaneda99 is offline   Reply With Quote