Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
ShinyDrifloon
The only Shiny Drifloon!

Female Prussia help

I made a female Italy -I haven't posted pictures because its not the greatest cosplay I've done- as well as the fact people asked if I was fem Prussia more than Italy, so I've decided to change it to Fem!Prussia because it actually looks quite like the fabric more than it does Italy's.

I've been looking around and a lot of the places I've gone to with pictures says Prussia has a short skirt, but some has a long skirt.

I need your opinion so I can make the cosplay the best it can be!

also any hints on how to make the cospaly better would be amazing~
ShinyDrifloon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-09-2011, 01:53 AM   #2
rUssia_waS_C1
kitty-ryuu

well i've only cosplayed prussia so i'm not positive about this, but... i was thinking, if you don't already have them contacts always help any prussia costume, my mom won't let me get them because i only wear glasses, but there is this really cool pair i think you'll like

1# personally i think prussia looks really cool with cat eyes but thats up to you:] http://extremesfx.com/p-68-red-cat.aspx

and 2# if you want a more natural eye... http://extremesfx.com/p-177-red-twilight.aspx

i hope this helped:]
rUssia_waS_C1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #3
UgIy
Ame-chan

I'm not very familiar with Prussia's character but from what I know this is Himaruya's official chibi drawing of Fem!Prussia.
And you can click here to see an accurate cosplay representation of the outfit.

However be careful with what you choose to cosplay in! People can definietly tell a closet cosplay vs. one that took effort/time. But of course people make different variants that look amazing! And I'm sure if you put in a good amount of effort you will establish a very nice costume!

If you're looking for someone to go "wow!", make it accurate and recognizable. =)

Prussia's eye color is certainly a key factor but if you don't get contacts that's fine. My aunt is an eye doctor though and suggests you get your eyes fitted for contacts at a clinic and not to order them online since technically it's illegal to purchase contacts w/o a doctor's consent but contact salespeople have found loopholes and whatnot.

And I just realized this thread is almost a year old, OTL.

Last edited by UgIy : 07-09-2011 at 08:43 PM.
UgIy is offline   Reply With Quote