Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
distantarray

white people :P

WTF does white people use to clean their back? SERIOUSLY? lol

I was talking about it at the gym cause I saw one of my workout buddies with a lot of back acne... I was asking so what do you WHITE people use to wash your backs? lol funny cause few white guys went WTF you racist around me lol.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080219073629AAnlFyd LMAO LMAO LMAO
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9073629AAnlFyd

Then I asked them wtf do you guys use to wash your backs, and don't say you put soap on the walls and rub yourself with it. The funny part is they couldn't think of anything....In most showers I don't even see any type of scrubber do people really just rub soap directly to their body? I know women use luffahs but they're terrible and they're supposed to be thrown out after every use cause they can grow bacteria. Then there's the oh oh oh luffah on a stick -_-;

Especially people who workout and sweat a lot what do you guys use to wash your backs? especially cause if you workout A LOT (bodybuilding) you can't even reach to wash your back half the time lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Salux-Nylon-Ja.../dp/B000CSDDDG

This is what Asian people generally use, it's great cause IT SCRUBS, although it'll probably hurt most people who aren't used to it (white people :P ) I've given this as a present to soooo many people lol, black people with ingrown hair on their back, white people with acne, and hispanic friend who just didn't take enough showers.

They all loved it =)

Dermalogica sells these now you can buy it at Ulta but then it costs $20, when amazon or your local Asian grocery market should sell it for under $5.
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.

Last edited by distantarray : 08-12-2010 at 07:57 PM.
distantarray is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
noirstar45

lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by distantarray View Post
These things are amazing! My mom gets the little glove ones too.
noirstar45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #3
SamuriSmurfX
No distractions.

Water is enough for me... a lot of water.

There are things that don't go smoothly but sometimes, you come to see things because they don't go smoothly
--Yukino Miyazawa
SamuriSmurfX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
Ends Beginning
Onward Comrades!

I'm sorry I laughed a little when I first read this. XD

Yeah those things are great and thanks for making me laugh today. Haha

~2015 Convention Schedule~
Anime Boston, Boston MA
CTcon, Hartford CT
Another Anime Con, Manchester NH

Open for Commissions!!
Ends Beginning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #5
rosebowl89

I mean... back acne, at a gym... its probably not a problem with washing their backs its probably roids. One of the side effects is back acne.
rosebowl89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #6
Kasinator
Not quite human

thanks Distantarray, I needed this.

My workout
What to eat

I'm not a trained nutritionist/fitness instructor. But I hope to give you any help I can. PM me If you want someone to coach you.
Please comment on my pics. They give me teh warm fuzziez! xD
Kasinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
distantarray

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebowl89 View Post
I mean... back acne, at a gym... its probably not a problem with washing their backs its probably roids. One of the side effects is back acne.
Not roids but when you workout your body creates more testosterone in general, and more hormones makes it prone to more breakouts, but then in the same case many guys will workout two times a day when they're lifting heavy, but will rarely shower 2-3 times a day from what I've seen.

I'm sure some of back acne is from hormonal issues, but I'm sure A LOT of that can be controlled with by keeping your body clean XD
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
Unread 08-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #8
distantarray

Found this on yahoo, it helps prove my point lol
Unread 08-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #9
avskull
Seattle, WA cosplayer

lol, putting soap on the wall and rubbing up on the wall, beats getting cut up by a brush. cant roll on my back in the bath tub, non skid tape would tear me up reguardless of pre soaping tub
Unread 08-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #10
distantarray

Quote:
Originally Posted by avskull View Post
lol, putting soap on the wall and rubbing up on the wall, beats getting cut up by a brush. cant roll on my back in the bath tub, non skid tape would tear me up reguardless of pre soaping tub
http://www.amazon.com/Salux-Nylon-Ja.../dp/B000CSDDDG THIS :P at your local asian grocer :P
Unread 08-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #11
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

I use a luffa(round thing)... it's not hard to reach all areas of your back.... also allows me to stretch while in the shower.
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2010, 08:28 AM   #12
Chihaku
Master of Mana

loofah's rock. ^^ I use those as well as lots of water.
Unread 08-13-2010, 11:22 AM   #13
distantarray

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireKitty View Post
I use a luffa(round thing)... it's not hard to reach all areas of your back.... also allows me to stretch while in the shower.
oddly enough it almost looks like your using one in your profile pic
Unread 08-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #14
Chirudesu
Flash Goddess Chiru

Well part of bacne could be from what they do in the shower. I hear letting shampoo/conditioner run down your back gives you bacne cuz of all the dirt and oil from your hair going to your skin. Eugh...*shudder* So I guess if you wash/condition in the shower, bend over or lean back more? (I use the kitchen sink cuz I don't have to wash my hair everyday. It's a black thing, trust me.)
I've never had a bacne problem per se, maybe a whitehead or two that someone else noticed, but that's about it, I'm sure everyone's had somethine at least once. =\ I usually just get one of those big soft netted sponges and wash my back with bodywash. I might have to wiggle and be awkward, but it gets done. Now those products look fuuun! I love asia and their convenience culture. C:

私の世界 夢と恋と不安で出来てる。。。
Chirudesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #15
rubyspitfire
queen of the closet

i used to use a foot brush, stiff enough to scrub and soft enough not to cut me up... but it went missing the last time i moved and i can't find another one. i also have a really rough loofah that is easy to rinse and keep clean. i have more problems with facial acne than body acne, since i can't use a brush or loofah on my face ><

one way to make sure your loofah doesn't get full of bacteria is to bleach is every so often, just don't use a ton of bleach and make sure you rinse thoroughly. don't keep it for more than a month (depending on how often you shower and what time of year) because they do get full of dead skin and that's nasty

cosplay schedule
SoDak Con!!
Jean Havoc - Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA: Brotherhood
Sanji - One Piece
Catwoman - DC Comics/Gotham Girls (fanart version)

Ruby Spitfire, official D20 Girl
Support a single mom ^.^
rubyspitfire is offline   Reply With Quote