Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 08-15-2010, 09:49 AM   #1
Hiryuu
Go BIG or go home!

Looking for a photographer, Dragon*Con, Sept 3-5

I need some shots where you're not afraid to find a good spot. I have some good shots of my costumes, but they're in hallways and such. If anyone is interested, we can negotiate fees or lack thereof.

My two costumes:

http://kaitlynclinkscales.deviantart...lery/#/d2w7oxl

and

http://kaitlynclinkscales.deviantart...lery/#/d2vmmbo

PM me or post here, thanks!

Unread 08-15-2010, 10:10 AM   #2
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

I'll take more pictures of your costumes at D*C, K.

We'll take your 360 outside for some nice pics, and if we can meet-up earlier for Vincent, we'll do the same for that one. Sounds good?

see you (again) in a few weeks!
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #3
Hiryuu
Go BIG or go home!

Thanks Euro
Unread 08-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiryuu View Post
Thanks Euro
Anytime!

Friday I'll be free throughout most of the day, with at-least two confirmed photoshoots and one photoshoot I'm actually cosplaying and being photographed. But contact me and I'll let you know where I am at the time.

Saturday I'll be free after the parade in the morning, so contact me after that's completely over.

See you in a few weeks!
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Unread 08-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #5
Hiryuu
Go BIG or go home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurobeat King View Post
Anytime!

Friday I'll be free throughout most of the day, with at-least two confirmed photoshoots and one photoshoot I'm actually cosplaying and being photographed. But contact me and I'll let you know where I am at the time.

Saturday I'll be free after the parade in the morning, so contact me after that's completely over.

See you in a few weeks!

I'll be switching in and out of costumes probably. When I get too tired to hold my gatling, I switch to Vincent. Could you tell me what time of day you want for lighting sake? That way I can know a better determinate of when to text.
Unread 08-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #6
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiryuu View Post
I'll be switching in and out of costumes probably. When I get too tired to hold my gatling, I switch to Vincent. Could you tell me what time of day you want for lighting sake? That way I can know a better determinate of when to text.
Anytime from 8:00am each day Friday-Sunday (except Saturday morning) until say 6:00pm would be fine. The weather is usually overcast towards the late afternoon but there's still adequate lighting outside until around that time.