Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #31
ManiacMarshall
Hope Rides Alone

Does anyone know where I could find a necktie with a skeleton on it?

Unread 09-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #32
jukebox
role models > supermodels

I think your best bet is getting a reletively plain tie and adding the skull with applique or even a bit of paint (a little bit of carefully-applied acrylic can go a long way...)

I may or may not be planning a Tron Bonne for sometime next year... >_> I gotta make sure I have the time and money. It may or may not be next year; I'll have to chat with my Mega and his Roll and see when they wanna do it and can. and SHHH GUYS, I want it to be a surprise when I debut it in my area.

PROFILES
GEEKPR0N | Twitter | deviantArt
jukebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #33
Dragon
Cosplay Fiend

I put up the only pics that exist of my Blues, so you can see how it can turn out using my methode as base. (Remember mine wasn't water proof)

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/331380/

Also, both costumes were done within less than a week's worktime (thought split over two months). I recommend taking your time and finding a way or a different material to ensure your robo will be water-safe.

Good luck
Unread 09-30-2010, 01:29 AM   #34
qurn

Hey guys, This thread inspired me to finally upload some photo's. Sorry about the bad quality of the pics, I had a pretty janky camera. I'm the guy who goes to youmacon every year as Megaman. I'm not certain if I'll drag that one out this year, but I will have a new one that should be even better.
qurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2010, 11:29 PM   #35
Squeaker-Ed
A Lotta Locomotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by qurn View Post
Hey guys, This thread inspired me to finally upload some photo's. Sorry about the bad quality of the pics, I had a pretty janky camera. I'm the guy who goes to youmacon every year as Megaman. I'm not certain if I'll drag that one out this year, but I will have a new one that should be even better.
I went and looked at your pictures, and it seems like a great job that you did!

DEBATING: Zobiko (House of the Dead EX), Alyssa Hamilton (Clock Tower 3)
PLANNED: Lisa Rogan (House of the Dead III), Jem (Jem and the Holograms), IT'S A SECRET {x3} (Assorted)
IN PROGRESS: Spike (Ape Escape), Pearl {x3}, Rusty, & Dinah (Starlight Express), Aoi & Junko (Dangan Ronpa)
Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook
Squeaker-Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #36
Psycho Sukafu
Rhetti~

Dragon, I growl at you for being able to make such nice costumes in a week! I take months to make mine. Speaking of which, to join in on the picture spam...

Alia

Finally got proper pictures of her and a moment to fix them up and post. Now to figure out how to get X done before Halloween. (Yeah, right)
Psycho Sukafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #37
qurn

Thanks guys, I put in a lot of work into these, but they still weren't where I would like them to be. Hopefully this year.

Dragon I really liked what you did with those boots, I went a very different route with mine, but yours ended up looking both more authentic and more cartoony.
qurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #38
Tabby Catty
Professional Pirate

I think I'll be finished with the fish-tail dress for Splash Woman today! Hopefully I can upload the pictures.
Unread 10-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #39
Sarun
Walrus Rider

Hey guys, my buddy and I are reworking out Metalman/Crashman costumes out of fiberglass and bondo. Good to see other MM cosplayers
Sarun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #40
Tabby Catty
Professional Pirate

Awesome, I just completed Splash Woman and got my turtle neck and everything, the only thing is I need to repair a seam on one of my gloves.
Unread 03-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #41
Peach Knight

Oh hey a Megaman thread!
I know I bothered Sukafu about it but will anyone be attending PAX East this year?
Or have any interest in getting a group together for ACen 2011 or YoumaCon 2011?
Haha I saw your Splash @ Youma this last year Tabby Catty! Its soooo cute!

I'm helping a friend start/finish Ariga's Metal Man and maaaaaaaaybe be doing a Splash Woman myself (We need more sexy robot masters!!), both are planned for Anime Central.
Layer from Megaman X might make an appearance if IRT stops me haha!

I started doing a full mermaid suit for Splash using pieces Sukafu's foam armor idea.
Peach Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #42
Peach Knight

Woo! A Megaman cosplay thread!
I know I sent a message to Sukafu but will anyone be attending PAX East this year?
I'm trying my best to have/finish Layer from Megaman X8 using Sukafu's foam armor idea (which is both awesome and I big pain in the butt haha!)

Or does anyone have plans to make it to Anime Central or Youma this year?
A friend and myself will be doing Ariga's MetalMan (non Ariga because I'm lazy) Splash Woman (Your's is so cute btw Tabby!)
Although my plans for Splash were to use a mermaid zentai suit and build foam off of it.

<3 <3 <3 Megaman cosplayers!!!
Peach Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2011, 12:03 AM   #43
Squeaker-Ed
A Lotta Locomotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach Knight View Post
Woo! A Megaman cosplay thread!
I know I sent a message to Sukafu but will anyone be attending PAX East this year?
I'm trying my best to have/finish Layer from Megaman X8 using Sukafu's foam armor idea (which is both awesome and I big pain in the butt haha!)

Or does anyone have plans to make it to Anime Central or Youma this year?
A friend and myself will be doing Ariga's MetalMan (non Ariga because I'm lazy) Splash Woman (Your's is so cute btw Tabby!)
Although my plans for Splash were to use a mermaid zentai suit and build foam off of it.

<3 <3 <3 Megaman cosplayers!!!
D: I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD!!

ANYWAY, I've been trying to work on Lan Hikari (bahahahahahaha), but his headband's giving me trouble. That, and I want to do his hair accurately- EVEN THOUGH I SHOULDN'T BE HAVING TROUBLE WITH IT ANYWAY, SO LET'S MOVE ON. XD

ARGH, you all are so lucky you can go to conventions....

DEBATING: Zobiko (House of the Dead EX), Alyssa Hamilton (Clock Tower 3)
PLANNED: Lisa Rogan (House of the Dead III), Jem (Jem and the Holograms), IT'S A SECRET {x3} (Assorted)
IN PROGRESS: Spike (Ape Escape), Pearl {x3}, Rusty, & Dinah (Starlight Express), Aoi & Junko (Dangan Ronpa)
Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook
Squeaker-Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2011, 09:36 PM   #44
harmonyisarine

Peach Knight, I don't know if you'll see this, but my friend and I are doing Protomen-inspired versions of Megaman and Protoman on Friday and Sunday at PAX East (the grittyness fits us more than the classic Megaman look, awesome as those designs are). We'll have a Wily, but our Light decided that he didn't want to do it. Boo for him!
harmonyisarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #45
Akune-chan

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...t=megaman+zero

Can anyone help me out with this? D: I posted a thread in the General Construction forum but I am not sure if it is in the right place. ; 3 ;