Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 08-22-2010, 12:16 AM   #1
Saru-chan
KNIFE IN YOUR DRINK

Cosplayers in and around Temecula! (Murrieta, Lake Elsinore ect)

Hey guys! The name's Saru-chan and I'm on the hunt for cosplayers in and around my hometown of Temecula, CA. You don't have to be from Temecula, just within a managable driving distance. Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Winchester ect.

I was born and raised in Temecula so I know my way around town pretty well. I also know it's really boring for a teenager. The worst is being home with nothing to do, cause let's face it. There's nothing to do in Temecula. You go around the mall twice (and you can't even go in cosplay), spend twenty bucks to see a movie, or you sit at home and play video games. And it's even worse for a person who likes anime, especially since the anime store, and Border's closed and Barne's and Noble won't let you sit in the asile and read manga. I know there's people who like anime and cosplay in Temecula and surrounding areas because I've met a few at Anime Expo. I just wish I knew more of you.

I really want to form a network of cosplayers in the area that people can call for photoshoots, advice, construction help, and general hanging out-ness. Aside from my friends, and a few people I remember from high school, I don't have anyone else to talk to about cosplay. My parents won't even listen to what I have to say about it sometimes. It sucks to be a cosplayer that doesn't know any cosplayers. Especially since all the cosplayers seem to be around LA. I'm getting sick of there always being gatherings and events in either San Deigo or LA. Why can't there be something in a more managable distance?

Once we know who's out there, we can plan group trips to places. Maybe a hang out at the duck pond, photoshoots at parks, mass birthday parties, and maybe even a cosplay trip to a Lake Elsinore Storms game (I've always wanted to do it x3)

So, if youre interested in finding and meeting other cosplayers in the Temecula area, please leave your name, your main cosplay(s), age (if you're comfortable with giving that out) and if you have any ideas for the group. I'd also like to create a list of the emails of the people involved in the group so we can contact one another about shoots, and to plan out events.

Name: Saru-chan
Main cosplays: Ken Joshima (hitman reborn), Yoshikawa-san (Blitz Shuffle: S2), and Dead Master (BRS)

Please pm me your email adress if you would like to be updated about group happenings. x3

Unread 08-23-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
Saru-chan
KNIFE IN YOUR DRINK

Sorry guys. Long post is long xD I'm very optimistic about getting this network thingy started....

x3 Oh, and I forgot I turned twenty not too long ago xD
Unread 09-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #3
Saru-chan
KNIFE IN YOUR DRINK

No one? Really? I was hoping to have a big halloween bash, but I guess that won't happen now xc
Unread 10-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #4
GumiGumiGo
Sea Cucumber

ooh me!

name: Windy
main cosplays: Yuna, Velvet, Gumi, Uranus
GumiGumiGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #5
koomee

hi--

is anyone in temecula able to do a commission?
koomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 04:53 AM   #6
mstoriag

Yay other cosplayers in the area. though this post is kinda old hopefully there are still people in the area.
mstoriag is offline   Reply With Quote