Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Code Geass

Closed Thread
Unread 08-22-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Need Assistance

I have no clue where to post this so yeah...Anyways i need help with a costume. I don't have near the talent or material to make a costume...(mostly lacking in material and time) but i'm in need of a near replica of a zero costume...so yes i am looking to buy one but i want it as close to the show as possible which means kinda snug but not too much so...and PLEASE someone help with out with a non fabric mask...i know making one is hard and it will be compensated but i would like to show up to this con looking....not so amateur. I've been to a few so far and i love conventions however the only cosplay I've done is Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach and only because i fit his criteria almost spot on, including the hair but lack other cosplay ideas as well so i landed on zero for now thanks a bunch and if you have further suggestions as far as characters i could go as fire away. I'm about 5'8.5''-5'9'' red hair athletic build and a face kinda-ish like Ichigo's but obviously not his lol.. Thanks. And IF this post is not in the right place please move it don't delete it. Thanks again.

Closed Thread